Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Ripsid...........here it is bro....wear it with pride!

Ripsid, bro you were pretty hard to find an avatar that would be……how should I put this………how about special, yeah special will do. So with your love of punk and being a Sid fan I figured this avatar would suite you very well. I know it's not much but then again neither was your team. I know that was low, I'm sorry. hahahaha I'm just joking bro, really. Any case back to the avatar. You have to admit he looks tough as hell dosen't he? Come to think of it............he looks a little like you as well. You bros thinking what I'm thinking? hahaha I think it’ll look good on you. Oh, and for the signature; how about………..”Juggernaut2148………..he may be old but he kicked my ass”. And make **** sure that's a Kicked with a K not the L.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ripsid...........here it is bro....wear it with pride!-niceguy.jpg  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Can we make these stickies?? At least until the members comply with the order. I would have already done so, of course, but I've yet to get full approval from juggy.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The sad thing is, Jugg actually has that album. Thats why he has the picture so readily available. Along with the partidges. What next, PIPPY LONG STOCING???

bump for Rip! I noticed in your last responce to Big Texan that you had not changed your avatar. Come on bro................it'll look good on you. hahahahaha

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    The sad thing is, Jugg actually has that album. Thats why he has the picture so readily available. Along with the partidges. What next, PIPPY LONG STOCING???

That's not true (album)..................I have the CD now! The whole collection. hahahaha

Bump for Sid! Here's your new avatar bro. hahahaha you can't dodge forever......time to face the music and wear it with pride.

Hey Ron...........here's the one for Rip. I'm sure he just can't figure out how to change it himself, you know how those Jersy Boy's are. hahahaha

I tried to send you a PM but my PC here at work is a POS of major proportions and they never go through.

Thread Information