Swellin Guest

Billy Lane's challenger....

Here they are...the Bourget bikes. They went head to head on the Discovery channel, and Roger got beat because he came off as a dick head. Billy came off as the people's bike man. His bike was not half the bike that Bourget submitted. So, I'll start with the Bourget bike from that show....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Billy Lane's challenger....-bourget-anniversary-bike.jpg   Billy Lane's challenger....-diamond_03.jpg  

Swellin Guest
    Next, are a couple of my favorites...the Pythons.This is just my favorite python...4 pics of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Billy Lane's challenger....-my-python.jpg   Billy Lane's challenger....-mypython2.jpg   Billy Lane's challenger....-mypython3.jpg   Billy Lane's challenger....-mypython4.jpg  

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    yeah, it seemed to me to be a favoritism thing, i liked the other guy's bike too

Swellin Guest
    Even More Bourgets...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Billy Lane's challenger....-lowblow2.1.jpg   Billy Lane's challenger....-python-street-sweeper.jpg   Billy Lane's challenger....-python2.jpg  

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats nice... I'm not big for the flames but that thing is tight...the rake and stretch are cool as ****, and it sits low...

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    yeah, it seemed to me to be a favoritism thing, i liked the other guy's bike too
    What's not to like...it has the fit and finish of a Mercedes with the grunt and growl of a Viper.

Oh yeah, I just love the custom nitrous set up in the sides of the tank. The whole oil in the frame thing is pretty darn slick too.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Billy Lane is just a cool cat and the ladies love his ass!!!

My girl was all horned up after watching that one...

Thank you Billy Lane!!!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    The big difference i see is these bikes are more streamline, the lines flow from the forks to the tail... For some reason i like the low seat and low handlebars, it's less of a streamline design.. ah its hard to explain...It's just a preferance...I'm not being picky i'd drive anything with a 250 tire in the back...that is just cool...

...and you what is cooler then being cool? ICE COLD..hehe...(that was lame, must be the large pizza i just ate)

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    ...and you what is cooler then being cool? ICE COLD..hehe
    Ice cold with nitrous!

Thread Information