PurePower is offline Senior Member

Cruise Decisions(need help)

what up bros i have some vacation time comming up and i was thinking of taking a cruise. i have some choices and i would like some input, I am leaning twards:

20 Night Australian Adventures $3,899

Ship: Queen Elizabeth 2

Departs From Sydney, Australia visiting Cruise Great Barrier Reef; Cairns, Australia; Cruise Coral Sea; Cruise Solomon Sea; Lae, Papua New Guinea; Apra Harbor, Guam; Yokohama, Japan; Kagoshima, Japan; Cruise East China Sea; Keelung (Taipei), Taiwan; Cruise South China Sea; Hong Kong

**21 Night Jewels of India & Africa $3,779

Ship: Cunard

Departs From Singapore visiting Cruise Strait Of Malacca; Phuket, Thailand; Cruise Indian Ocean; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Mumbai (Bombay), India; Cruise Arabian Sea; Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles; Port Louis, Mauritius; Durban, South Africa; Cape Town, South Africa

28 Night South Africa/Indian Ocean/Australia $3,845

Ship: Princess

Departs From Cape Town, South Africa visiting East London, South Africa; Durban, South Africa; Nosy Be, Madagascar; Pointe Des Galets, Reunion Island; Port Louis, Mauritius; Fremantle (Perth), Australia; Adelaide, Australia; Melbourne, Australia; Burnie, Australia; Sydney, Australia

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    lucky bastard is all i gotta say..

make sure it includes FREE DRINKS!! haha

28 night south africa ones sounds good 2 me.... hehe I wanna see those great whites breach though...

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I like #1. Got a better variety.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    **** near a month for under 4,000 per person? Those all seem like hella good deals. Or does the price on something like a cruise tend to drop as you make such a large time commitment?

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    lucky bastard is all i gotta say..

make sure it includes FREE DRINKS!! haha

28 night south africa ones sounds good 2 me.... hehe I wanna see those great whites breach though...

lol

i just think that 28 days on a ship may be a little much. I like the Australian one the best so far.

If anyone is intrested and wants to bring their wife or girlfriend along(because my girlfriend is going) shoot me a pm and maby we can meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    lol

i just think that 28 days on a ship may be a little much. I like the Australian one the best so far.

If anyone is intrested and wants to bring their wife or girlfriend along(because my girlfriend is going) shoot me a pm and maby we can meet up.
    ok... you get the tickets, and me and mine will met you there.

and I guess it'd be ok to be on a cruz with you.... you'd be outta your jurisdiction....

ok... you get the tickets, and me and mine will met you there.

and I guess it'd be ok to be on a cruz with you.... you'd be outta your jurisdiction....

i am a very laid back dude.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    i am a very laid back dude.
    sure ya are.... are you taking 1 of your 250+ guns on the cruz with you? incase ya get jumped by some salsa dance coaches?

sure ya are.... are you taking 1 of your 250+ guns on the cruz with you? incase ya get jumped by some salsa dance coaches?

na i dont beleive they will allow me to carry a firearm on the ship but i will check if i had some of my AR bros i wouldnt have anything to worry about

Thread Information