Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Kids Juicing Rant!

What the hell is going on???

I just got an IM from a high school kid. 17, 5'10", 185 asking me for cycle advice. I got an IM 2 weeks ago from a 16 year old kid and I'm not kidding he said he was 5'2", 90 pounds and the little **** is asking me what cycle he should do. WTF is going on? When I was in high school juicing didn't even cross my mind. ****, not even in college.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    yah, i know lots of yuoungs guys who wanna juice...myself included....it was a pretty big issue for all my buddies in high school...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    How true Carlos. Besides football and snatch there wasn't anything worthy of taking up my time other than those two.

Hopefully they listened to you and rethink it...........doubt it but there's aways hope.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    did you tell them you actually have to inject in the anus?

mfenske is offline Member
    I'm 7 years old 4'3" 47lbs and am considering doing a gram of test, deca , tren , sust, EQ, and DBOL weekly. What do you think? I wish someone would smack the crap out of these lazy little buggers. They see these pros who probably juice, but fail to realize that their training, nutrition, rest, and years of devotion are what made that monster. Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    I'm 7 years old 4'3" 47lbs and am considering doing a gram of test, deca , tren , sust, EQ, and DBOL weekly. What do you think? Mark
    dude you gotta run gh with that otherwise you wont grow

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    HEY!!!!!!

stop posting my IM's!!!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    some child in my gym is jucing and he thinks it give him superman powers.. last time i saw him he droped 225 lbs on his chest while attempting to bench it..

thats right that 225 hit his chest faster then a speeding bullet!

What really pissed me off was the 5'2" 90 pound kid thinking of juicing? WTF? I told him he's built like a little girl and he needs to eat and lift not worry about steroids .

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    What really pissed me off was the 5'2" 90 pound kid thinking of juicing? WTF? I told him he's built like a little girl and he needs to eat and lift not worry about steroids.
    hehe quit lying... you know ya gave him advice and a source...

But on a seriuos note... WTF?!?! kids shouldnt even be thinking about stuff like this... they should be running around trying to get laid and other fun stuff!!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it amazes me too. I read a study that said something like 2% of all high school athletes (boys and girls included) are using steroids today. That may not sound like much, but if you think about it, that is a hell of a lot of kids on juice considering the millions that play sports.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    ahah 5'2" 90 lbs a kid like that can't have sex he would be broken in half by a petite anorexic chick. I would juice if I was dumb, I will in college though maybe when im 19 just because of football though not because I want to look like the beasts in a cheap musclemag. Kids are so ****ing dumb these days the make up for their own insecurities of being fat or skinny little girls by saying guys like me who work out 6 days a week juice because "thats the only way you can get that big that fast". Maybe my temper is why they think i do but I cant help it when kids do dumb **** to me and expect me to be able to control my immature self. Although, I'm not even that much bigger they still believe this dumb shi t.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    But on a seriuos note... WTF?!?! kids shouldnt even be thinking about stuff like this... they should be running around trying to get laid and other fun stuff!!
    I agree. In high school I competed gymnastics, ran track and played soccer. I do remember guys taking pills because it would make them stronger. Maybe there were on dbols, I don't know. My father was a boxer and the only thing he pushed on us is a good diet and training hard. He said that's how you win. Which we did.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    some child in my gym is jucing and he thinks it give him superman powers.. last time i saw him he droped 225 lbs on his chest while attempting to bench it..
    LMFAO...I would of loved to seen his face after he got up from that set.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    That kid also imed me about Juice, (the 92 pounder), which i dont know why because i clearley state that i am natural in all my pic posts. My best bet is that he already gave up because he dident gain 10 pounds his first week, they just come on here for a few days and dream about being big and juicin up. I've been on here for over 11 months now, so i've graduated from the stupid kid catagory (as i **** up the simple words lol). Ive accomplished 30 pounds in 11 months with only gaining about 1-2% bf. I'll be the first one to say that 99.99999 of all kids/teens have no idea what the hell they are doing/talking about. Check out my progress for some pics (Sig).

Bri

BDTR is offline Retired
    In highschool, my sophmore year i was shooting a gram of test, eating anadrol and going through deca like it was free for football and wrestling because i was a skinny lil **** by my senior year i was 240 lbs from 120. I really wish i had waited though in the end.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    LMFAO...I would of loved to seen his face after he got up from that set.

no joke i think he started crying.. it take a big man to cry tho...

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Sad...I know 2-3 kids who are juicing...

I also found out that there is a 16 years old kid who is selling gear on Internet.., People don't know is age and they are buying from HIM!!!

LG

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    In highschool, my sophmore year i was shooting a gram of test, eating anadrol and going through deca like it was free for football and wrestling because i was a skinny lil **** by my senior year i was 240 lbs from 120. I really wish i had waited though in the end.
    thats why you were so f'in big in highschool.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, it's alarming... my nephew is 14 and he told me over X-mas that some of the guys his soccer team were juicing... Soccer?!?! WTF?!

thickmass is offline Member
    Carlos

He asked what cycle he should be on.

You should have suggested a 1o speed mountain bike.

Gilster is offline Member
    One of my best friends did a full blown cycle of Deca , test, and anavar at age 14. It kind of ****ed with his head but he looks of today even tho he hasn't lifted in years. Only has one prob tho. His wife is leaving him cause he can't get it up anymore. That is sad for a 36 year old bro. What makes it even sadder is his wife is HOT as all hell.

Thread Information