Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cb25 is offline Banned
    i go deeper and deeper into debt every day i'm alive...i'm a dental student.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Ill come see you when itīs time for my girl to have her boobs done, ok? Discount for AR members right? I know Mass wants to fix his man-titties too...
    I think we could work something out!

Are you sure you want your girlfriend to step into my office though? With my James Bond good looks and prince like charm, she may not want to go home with you afterwards!!!!! Seriously though, I think we could strike a deal..

Doc M

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    whelp.. right now 0. i'd say the average of all the work i do over the year comes out to around 13.50 a day.

the_rebirth is offline Member
    i make $0 a day

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    A big fat dittly squat!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    I think we could work something out!

Are you sure you want your girlfriend to step into my office though? With my James Bond good looks and prince like charm, she may not want to go home with you afterwards!!!!! Seriously though, I think we could strike a deal..

Doc M
    Im not totaly ugly myself haha (my mom wouldnt lie to me...right?)

How do you become a plastic surgeon anyway? Do i need to go true medical school? I wouldnt mind working with boobs all day

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Im not totaly ugly myself haha (my mom wouldnt lie to me...right?)

How do you become a plastic surgeon anyway? Do i need to go true medical school? I wouldnt mind working with boobs all day
    Yes, you need to complete medical school, residency, and then a specialization in cosmetics and/or plastics, depending on your particular interest..This all equals lots of schooling, lots of debt, lots of stress, lots of time away from home, and lots of money...And believe me, for every good-looking woman that walks into my office for a cunsult, there are 25 ugly ones..It's not all glamorous, but the pay is great..

Doc M

And mom's never lie Palme!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Yes, you need to complete medical school, residency, and then a specialization in cosmetics and/or plastics, depending on your particular interest..This all equals lots of schooling, lots of debt, lots of stress, lots of time away from home, and lots of money...And believe me, for every good-looking woman that walks into my office for a cunsult, there are 25 ugly ones..It's not all glamorous, but the pay is great..

Doc M

And mom's never lie Palme!
    Not to thread jack or anything, but have to ask Doc M how you deal with touching the nasty ones? Does it ever gross you out? This is one of the reasons i quit pre-med, i for one am too selfish and dont know if i could ever really touch all the nasty people out there day in and day out....
    And tell the truth on this one: Have you ever turned away a client because of the nasty factor??? I know i sure as hell would if i could!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehehe! I wonder that too bro, when you see they are buttugly and 10 surgerys wont help one bit are you honest or just collect the $$?

My grades in biology etc are so bad i would never make it to medical school, i would graduate when im 55...

No, I have never turned away a potential patient, but at times the thought has crossed my mind..I am a bit lucky in the fact that even though some "ugly" ones enter the office, they are generally very vain and take care of themselves..Have seen a few nasty snatches in my day, but I just look beyond that and see the effect the surgery will have, and of course the money..That is a bonus of my specialty, insurance does not cover most of the procedures because they are considered elective, so the money is all paid up front or financed through a finance company we have a contract with..Believe me, if an ugly one walks in and she/he is willing to plop down five thousand, then you tend to overlook things..

Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 01-13-2004 at 10:18 PM.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    more than I deserve...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    i go deeper and deeper into debt every day i'm alive...i'm a dental student.

i hear ya, ill be in for a 100 grand after law school

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    im in college and i volunteer at a local hospital.. yeah im a scrub with no pay.. but hey its fun and chicks likes guys who work in hospitals.. even the janitors get laid but either way im like 9.5 years away from full MD..

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    i hear ya, ill be in for a 100 grand after law school
    day after my residency is over im in for a cool 240 a year with a pay increas of 2.5%-3% a year...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    My brother in law works for Disney as a cartoonist and he makes 250 k a year. That is more than doctors, firefighters and cops. Weird how the entertainment industry makes more than people who save lives and put their lives on the line. Maybe without entertainment, we would all be grumpy and miserable and out killing more people and starting more arson fires.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    $360 a day plus per diem

bermich hes rewarded for his talent im pretty sure hes one kick ass animator not just someone of the street.. same thing with athleaths they make millions, they are the best at what they do they have a talent something that cant be thought..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    No, I have never turned away a potential patient, but at times the thought has crossed my mind..I am a bit lucky in the fact that even though some "ugly" ones enter the office, they are genrally very vain and take care of themselves..Have seen a few nasty snatches in my day. but I just look beyond that and see the effect the surgery will have and of course the money..That is a bonus of my specialty, insurance does not cover most of the procedures because they are considered elective, so the money is all paid up front or financed through a finance company we have a contract with..Believe me, if an ugly one walks in and she/he is willing to plop down five thousand, then you tend to overlook things..

Doc M
    BRO... I knew I saw you somewhere before!!!

You starred in Nip-tuck.. didnt you..

I used to have to clean a couple of surgery tables and rooms after they were done. They made some messes sometimes.. seeing as they were outta pre-med.. (air-force docs)... and i couldnt believe some were so messy to leave chunks of meat on the floor...

bastards..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Have seen a few nasty snatches in my day. but I just look beyond that
    that is the best line Ive ever heard

someday is offline Member
    nearly 50 bucks on a good day working 6 hours.................on a bad day 12 bucks for 12 hours, i got one of those **** jobs you have to do for a couple years before you can make the 6 figures like im gonna someday. Seriously though, who wants to float me a loan on my viper???? anyone???

I'd also like to thank the government for buying me all my research supplies with those handy loans they give out......

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    i make $35 an hour, not very exciting, just an lowly IT dude, going into mining soon, that should pull me about $3000 a week and a much needed change of career, i also do property development.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information