rambo is offline The Lord God

Hey Mass Junkie...

What an original title to this thread. This should have people flocking. In case you are wondering, I don't want Frankincense, and I sure as hell don't want ****ing Myrrh. I want to know why your happy ass gets a "+" whenever I see you viewing a thread. Does that indicate the presence of a massive vagina? I vote for yes. Let me tell you what else, Godiva- I'm tired of you leaving peanut butter all over the toilet seat. I mean, seriously, who does that? If I catch you eyeing my poodle like that I'm going to make **** sure. **** you. Yeah. I said the "F" word. In case you didn't realize that with the presence of ****. Since we are all 8, why don't you sit on my face and I'll tell lies. Pinocchio. Pray to whoever takes you to heaven, Pagan. I'll show you cosmogony. Bitch.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I was laughing out loud the moment i reached "your happy ass" and continued to laugh thru the peanut butter all over the toliet seat... to the end...

ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLMFAO...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    ?????

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    What an original title to this thread. This should have people flocking. In case you are wondering, I don't want Frankincense, and I sure as hell don't want ****ing Myrrh. I want to know why your happy ass gets a "+" whenever I see you viewing a thread. Does that indicate the presence of a massive vagina? I vote for yes. Let me tell you what else, Godiva- I'm tired of you leaving peanut butter all over the toilet seat. I mean, seriously, who does that? If I catch you eyeing my poodle like that I'm going to make **** sure. **** you. Yeah. I said the "F" word. In case you didn't realize that with the presence of ****. Since we are all 8, why don't you sit on my face and I'll tell lies. Pinocchio. Pray to whoever takes you to heaven, Pagan. I'll show you cosmogony. Bitch.
    Are you serious? You ass...that means you have added him to your buddy list. See? I do have some good knowledge.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I was laughing out loud the moment i reached "your happy ass" and continued to laugh thru the peanut butter all over the toliet seat... to the end...

ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLMFAO...
    ditto...i think the other people in the library are a little disturbed that I'm actually laughing out loud...apparently they want it quiet in here...who knew?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What?

He's going to read it eventually.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Where has Mass and DB been?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Where has Mass and DB been?
    I don't know, but their absence stinks of gay.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Awww Rambo loves me..... .................I'll be back post whoring in a bit..................I have my mind on my money and my money on my mind.........I know I've heard that before somewhere

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Awww Rambo loves me..... .................I'll be back post whoring in a bit..................I have my mind on my money and my money on my mind.........I know I've heard that before somewhere
    no rambo.... now THATS gay...

Thread Information