Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662

    Talking I have the greatest job in the world!

    I get paid to chill on the net, workout, eat, and study. I work the graveyard shift at my gym, and it's ****in awesome! I go to school in the day and get paid to study at night. To top it off I have a big screen(which I've temporarily equiped with my PS2 ) and an endless smoothie bar! It may not pay much, but I'm in college and it pays the bills. What else could I ask for ? Not that any of you care, but I just had to share that. Anyone else with job that just fits perfectly into your life?

    Sym

  2. #2
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    I'm jealous...there i said it...bastard..haha

  3. #3
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    ...I'm jealous as well...lucky bastard, have fun !

  4. #4
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Sounds sweet if you are under the age of 25. If you are 25 or older, I would help you find a better paying job or atleast an additional.

  5. #5
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    I get paid to chill on the net, workout, eat, and study. I work the graveyard shift at my gym, and it's ****in awesome! I go to school in the day and get paid to study at night. To top it off I have a big screen(which I've temporarily equiped with my PS2 ) and an endless smoothie bar! It may not pay much, but I'm in college and it pays the bills. What else could I ask for ? Not that any of you care, but I just had to share that. Anyone else with job that just fits perfectly into your life?

    Sym

    quit rubbing it in you dirty b*stard,lol. But I sit on my a$$ and watch girls strip and make me money. So I think I'm doing not bad at all either. You got PS2, I got pu-tang.

  6. #6
    Symian's Avatar
    Symian is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SE Texas
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by daman1
    quit rubbing it in you dirty b*stard,lol. But I sit on my a$$ and watch girls strip and make me money. So I think I'm doing not bad at all either. You got PS2, I got pu-tang.
    LOL...I just turned 23 so it's comming close to that line between cool job and dead end loser. But my excuse is that I'm in school . Yeah, you can't beat getting paid to watch booty all night!

    Sym

  7. #7
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    LOL...I just turned 23 so it's comming close to that line between cool job and dead end loser. But my excuse is that I'm in school . Yeah, you can't beat getting paid to watch booty all night!

    Sym
    Symian...don't let this "23" talk get to you....you can milk the school excuse till 29 or 30. I hope to.

  8. #8
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Symian...don't let this "23" talk get to you....you can milk the school excuse till 29 or 30. I hope to.
    Let me be your proof...yep...you can milk it past that.

    I got my MBA in 2001. I am still searching, "for that dare to be great opportunity."

    I'm 30 now, and just last month I was considering going back to school and either going the pharmacy route, or the PA route. Either one would put me solidly into my mid thirties, while still "milking the school thing."

  9. #9
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Symian...don't let this "23" talk get to you....you can milk the school excuse till 29 or 30. I hope to.

    29 or 30 and using the school excuse is understandable. BUT, if you are STILL living at home at the age of 29 or 30 regardless of school, that is a different story. Sure times are rough and school is expensive but there does come a time to leave the nest. Cant fall back on "Im going to college" for too much longer.

  10. #10
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    29 or 30 and using the school excuse is understandable. BUT, if you are STILL living at home at the age of 29 or 30 regardless of school, that is a different story. Sure times are rough and school is expensive but there does come a time to leave the nest. Cant fall back on "Im going to college" for too much longer.
    Does that apply to DB and Jugg?

  11. #11
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    It applies to ANYONE. See it as being acceptable in your head if you still live at home for any other reason than "taking care of your parents" or they live in YOUR HOUSE.
    Other than that, BITE THE BULLET and find a place to live. Accept responsibility, that being, going to school while supporting yourself. A million other kids do it each year at the age of 19 and they get by.

    Sure you are saving up and once out, you will get that great job and can move and sure your parents dont mind and sure it is a big house, but come on.
    What is it like bringing a girl home to your house at the age of 29 or 30, having to be quiet so you dont wake your parents. Or having to tell your friends you are renting a room from your parents.

    Im not knocking anyone. Just my viewpoint. Im sure people will come back and say "who am I to talk **** about a situation I know nothing about"
    There are plenty of reasons why people are living with their parents. Got a divorce and had to split the house, lost a job, medical conditions, etc.
    But to say you are MILKING IT at age 30......

  12. #12
    Swellin Guest
    **** Bermich, that felt like it might have been directed at me...while i was throwing **** at DB and Jugg.

    Not that I give a ****, but I certainly don't fit your criteria. My wife and I bought our house when we were 24.

  13. #13
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    **** Bermich, that felt like it might have been directed at me...while i was throwing **** at DB and Jugg.

    Not that I give a ****, but I certainly don't fit your criteria. My wife and I bought our house when we were 24.

    I dont know where you live or with whom.
    Since you left the nest and actually bought a house, you do not apply.
    I dont think you tried to MILK IT for as long as you could, that being 30 35 etc.
    I dont know anything about DB or Jugg either. I was never aware they still lived at home.
    Im just saying IN GENERAL, the term MILKING IT does not attract my respect.

    Now milking a birthday is different. If you know how to milk your birthday for a whole month, that takes skill. Dinner with your dad one night, dinner with your mom another, dinner with your sister another, dinner with your GF another, then a few of your friends on Saturday night, then other friends, etc. That is MILKING IT.

  14. #14
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Hey guys check this out im 19 years old i get to run around a ****ty hospital all night doing stupid sh.it and not even get paid for mUAHAHAHHAHAHA.. god im a looser..

  15. #15
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Are you an intern? That must suck for interns. 4 years of not getting paid. I dont know how they do it.

  16. #16
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Are you an intern? That must suck for interns. 4 years of not getting paid. I dont know how they do it.
    I can't see anyone working for free for that long. I know MD's can be residents for several years depending on the specialty chosen but they make a living wage while doing it. Anybody have any specific info/experience with this?

  17. #17
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    Hey guys check this out im 19 years old i get to run around a ****ty hospital all night doing stupid sh.it and not even get paid for mUAHAHAHHAHAHA.. god im a looser..
    Hah, candy striping punk. Trying to impress ADCOMS, I assume?

  18. #18
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Does that apply to DB and Jugg?
    I don't live at home bro. I had my mom evicted before I moved back so that means I live on my own right? hahahahaha

  19. #19
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    im in my 2nd year of pre-med im just doing it to get references to go to a better med school.. it isnt as bad as one might thing.. MD's only have to do 1 year of internship and you get paid for your residency..

  20. #20
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    ElliotNess is going to be my first source. By the time he's a doctor, i'll be old enough to run a cycle.

  21. #21
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    hoss lets all pray for that..

  22. #22
    hoss827's Avatar
    hoss827 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in cyberspace..
    Posts
    1,330
    I am praying for it. Good luck bro, bust ass!

  23. #23
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288
    23?!? ahhh hell man, you're good to go!! It took me 7yrs to graduate college... (and I "aint no" doctor)

  24. #24
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    priceless ripped, just priceless.

  25. #25
    Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I don't live at home bro. I had my mom evicted before I moved back so that means I live on my own right? hahahahaha
    Thanks Jugg...I was kind of dangling there...I think Bermich left his sense of humor in his other pants.

  26. #26
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Thanks Jugg...I was kind of dangling there...I think Bermich left his sense of humor in his other pants.

    senes... of umm humor? who?

  27. #27
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Thanks Jugg...I was kind of dangling there...I think Bermich left his sense of humor in his other pants.

    Who me?

  28. #28
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    I disagree I have the bes job. I get paid a good wage, put out fires, run full cardiac arrests, tear cars apart after accidents, help people, and have a postitive influence on the kids who come through the fire house. Today I surfed the web for 6-9 hrs, made a deluxe lunch and dinner,played playstation 2 for a couple of hours and hopefully get a few hours of sleep. Oh yeah I get paid to workout for an hour. Toot,toot.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •