Bartleby is offline Member

Just had Rhinoplasty

whats up guys, just had surgery on my nose for a deviated septum and broken nose...nose was broken like 3 times, couldnt breathe, finally decided to get it done...feelin like ass just wanted to see if anyone else had to get it done and how they liked how their nose turned out...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I had it done 7 or 8 years ago. Never regretted getting it done. I used to get mad nose bleeds before, sometimes for no reason. I dont think I've had one nose bleed since the operation

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I got my second broken nose about 2 months ago. Its not bad but still alittle sore. I'll probably have to get surgery in the future. Hope you get better soon.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Oh sh!t, you just brought back some bad memories. I had the surgery done 4 or 5 years ago. The next couple of weeks after the surgery was a living hell. Do you have plastic splints that you have to keep in your nose for a few days? That was a nightmare. Overall, I don't regret having it done, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to go through that again. My breathing has improved a lot, and my nose isn't as crooked as it was before. You can't even tell that it has been broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Oh sh!t, you just brought back some bad memories. I had the surgery done 4 or 5 years ago. The next couple of weeks after the surgery was a living hell. Do you have plastic splints that you have to keep in your nose for a few days? That was a nightmare. Overall, I don't regret having it done, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to go through that again. My breathing has improved a lot, and my nose isn't as crooked as it was before. You can't even tell that it has been broken.
    yeah i just got the spints taken out yeaterday, they said it wasnt gonna hurt but it def did....the cast is off and my nose is straight for the first time ever...still swollen and i feel kinds ****ty..im so worried about something knocking into it and having to go through this again...thanks for the replies ill be feeling better soon...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    my cousin got hers done a few years ago and it looks beautiful.........it almost looks TOO perfect like it must be fake...........but regardless, she looks soooooo much better
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    yeah i just got the spints taken out yeaterday, they said it wasnt gonna hurt but it def did....the cast is off and my nose is straight for the first time ever...still swollen and i feel kinds ****ty..im so worried about something knocking into it and having to go through this again...thanks for the replies ill be feeling better soon...
    I didn't have to wear a cast. What was it, just a piece of plaster covering your nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I didn't have to wear a cast. What was it, just a piece of plaster covering your nose?
    yeah it was a little plastic cast that covered the bridge of my nose because that is where they rebroke it....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I had it done twice due to an accident. Last year and the year before almost to the day. The worst thing is the packing and the other is the vicadin making it so you cant have an orgasm. Lying in bed for a week, the only thing you can do is have sex but when it comes to crossign the finish line, you just cant. Frustrating. Thats about it.
    Was working out a week later.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    How impaired was your breathing? I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear you needed to have that done.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    How impaired was your breathing? I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear you needed to have that done.

Doc
    My breathing was very impaired...my septum was deviated and having my nose broken twice didnt help either...it was hard to breathe during physical activity, hard to sleep, especially hard to breathe when it was humid...im feelin a little better now, thanks...

Thread Information