Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Angry Idiots who sell AAS

I just want to share this with you guys about how stupid people can be.

My brother has just started training after never doing weights in his life before. Within 1 week a guy approaches him and starts to advise him on his training. He then offers him 100 d-bol for £25 (OUCH!!) and says this is the only way to get big as he will never notice results from just training and diet.He tells him to take them a month off and a month on for a couple of years and he will be huge.Nothing about toxicity of the liver or how to protect it.

I see this guy yesterday and told him to stay away from my brother. The guy is a big guy but it raises the question at what price is he getting big? He obviously has very little knowledge of BB and its prats like this that get AAS and BB,s a bad name.I told him what I thought of him and that he knew fuck all.

I advised my brother of a good diet and training routine that he is now starting and I warned him off AAS until he has trained naturally for at least 2 years. I also advised him to research until he knew what he was doing.

I guess I’m just posting this so if any newbies do read it I just want them to know that there are assholes out there who will tell you anything to get you to buy and if you have not done any research you could end up seriously damaging your health. Like I said to my brother these drugs could kill or severely interfere with your health.

Be safe without your health you have nothing.

ptbyjason Guest
    Good job Billy Boy. I wish we could warn others about the dangers of following some idiots advice. I know if anyone ever did that to my brother I would find them too. What a dumbass.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Idiots who sell AAS

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    I just want to share this with you guys about how stupid people can be . . .
    Hey, Billy, I like the topic line - and the post. Well done.

I'm afraid, however, that there are far more idiots that buy AS than there are who sell them.

AS should be like medicine is today - it's up to the consumer to be proactive. If someone is dumb enough to fall for this guy's rap, you could almost say that they deserve what they get. Unfortunately, with our bulked-up-GI-Joe mentality, lots of guys will fall for this type of crap.

(And if it were my brother, even I'd be kicking butt.)

I spoke to my brother today and he said the guy said my opinons were old fashioned and out of date.

As for my brother he reckons this guy is right and my bro wants to get huge really quick so he,s going to do the following

D-Bol 15mg ED for 4 weeks
    4 weeks off
    4 weeks on
    4 weeks off
    Repeat for the rest of this year!!

This guy reckons he,ll be massive at the end of it.No need to up your protein or carbs or take supplements as the D-bol will give you everything.(Wondering if these are Mikes magic pills)

I told my bro not to take any notice but all he said was that I did,nt want him to be as big as me(No-way am I big!!).

Well I,ve offered my advice and my thoughts but if he is going to listen to some jerk who,s more interested in lining his pocket then someones health best of luck to him.I hope he does get big just wish he would do it safely and learn the basics first.

TNT I agree my brother needs to pull his own head out of his ass and realise what he is doing.If he was a 19yr old I could understand but at 26 he should know better.

ptbyjason Guest
    get him on here. Hell, get the idiot that is trying to sell to him, bigkev likes to ban people. Tell your brother that if he is going to put it in his body, he at least has to read about it first. Tell him to come on here and ask some questions. We will let bigkev or anyone else that is more massive than the dealer tell him what to take. That should get his attention.

I showed him the pictures of BK and all he said was "I reckon I could look like that within a year" He does,nt have a clue! I said to him this guy has put years of effort and dedication into his sport and to say you could look like that within a year is dis-respectful.He does,nt have a PC and I live miles from him but I have shown copies of side effects that can be caused.I don,t want to scare him if he trains naturally for a couple of years and then wanted to use them I would support him 100%

To use them when you have only had about 5-6 workouts in your entire life is just asking for trouble.He does,nt even know what muscles most of the excercises work!

Y,know some people you just can,t talk to they get promised gold and dream of that but when it turns out to be lead they will be so disheartened.That will be my bro

ptbyjason Guest
    I'm sorry bro, I don't know what you can do now.

I'm sorry bro, I don't know what you can do now

You and me both

He,s going to learn the hard way I guess

Thanks for the advice though bro

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry to here that BB, Maybe he need to read up on the side affects, is he prepared for ache, liver failure, testicualar shrinkage etc.

If it were me I'd say OK maybe I'm wrong so lets prove it, join AR or BSS or another reputable board and post your cycle if you get support I'll help you, if you don't I'll still help you but my way?

If he still doesn't go for say OK alist let me get you what you need cos your being ripped off.

I told him he is being ripped off but you know what younger brothers are like.

At the end of the day I offered to write a cycle for him,once he,s trained for a while,offered him facts on sides,and wrote him up a diet and workout.I said if he wanted gear that badly I,d get it for him as long as he listened to what I said and done it.

After that Big Al I,m left with very little options other than to punch him hard until he takes it in to his thick head that we are not talking about having a couple of spliffs here.

He,ll learn once he start getting pains in his liver b,c he,s not drinking enough water and taking anti oxidents for his liver.Maybe he,ll listen to my advice then.

Its his body and if he,s that small minded and ignorant then so be it I have other matters in my life I would rather spend time on.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Billy I'm going thru a very similar situation w/ my brother. But he said he's going to do it wether I like it or not.
    You can't make anyone do something....or not do something for that matter. If he's going to do it, at least try and get him to take the right stuff, Milkthissle etc...
    Some Jerk off at his gym told him to take Sus, and Anidrol to get him strong lmao. Oh and nothing ever mentioned about clomid either.
    I guess some ppl are more concerned about making $.....

M

Little brothers hey more trouble than a dog with one eye and three legs.

I,m going to persuade him to hold off doing his d-bol at 15 mg cycles and tell him I,ll draw one up so he can start his at the same time as mine and we can compete with each other.That may tease him enough to hold off at least until the end of April and by that time he can have done some research.

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Talking billy boy aas arent the only way

I ear you billy boy, i add been training for 10 years before doing my first cycle, and on top of everything i got fucked by buying shit.

Your brother can make great gains by keeping it simple, using all the compound basic exerices and good diet.

Bench press, squats, deadlifts, chin ups, bent rows, dips, are my core exercices that i use.

I have been training now for 13 years when i started i weighted a138 pounds and now am about 212.

I know this guy who uses aas year round he get at about 190 pounds cut and after is cycle he loses everything he has ever gained.

We where the same size when we started, i have more fat then him on me but at least i dont juice year round.

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the suggestions appreciate them

Good news!!

Called my brother who said he was speaking to another source who told him he was wrong to start juicing without proper training.Basically said what we all said here and than showed him a 2 1/2" needle and said do you fancy sticking that into your ass to inject? My bro was a little shocked at this and has decided to say no he,ll wait for at least 6mths.(This source is also a vet.....mm I wonder? )

All has ended well and I have even had an apology out of my bro....now there is a first lol

ptbyjason Guest
    good news bro

GLAD TO HERE THE NEWS....

BTW HOW MUCH BIGGER IS THE SELLER THAN YOU???

Alot bigger!!

It was funny to watch him back down when I told him what I thought of him.Anybody would be the same if your protecting family it does,nt matter how big or how many.I guess I was pretty wound up about it all and probably confronted him in a manner he was,nt used to.

Thread Information