Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    SHe can also go to school for just about free, as long as you don't marry her....
    my kid hates that she paid $36,000 for a 2 year degree, money she borrowed.. but a kid that had a child got free tuition, and money to spend while she completed hers..

degree was in Radiology.. she now earns $20 per hour.. at a hospital...

and she is 22..

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Are you kidding? Financially she can go to the state which will represent her for free mind you and make his ass pay child support.......depending on what you make......you can expect to pay at the very minmun 200 a bucks for the next 18 years
    Last edited by spywizard; 01-13-2004 at 08:46 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    i would definitly make her take the test, and if she says no then tell her that u will go with her to the doctor where u will get the truth. u have a right to know. some girls says **** like that because they either want u back or they r completely nuts! good luck!

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I wouldnt say that i am sorry to hear that, but yea things are def gonna change from here on out, get the blood test and make sure to go to the DR apts with her to find out around the time the baby was concived, you say she didnt cheat on you but you never know, and once she pops that baby out get a DNA test done, but dont tell her that you are getting it done until the baby has arrived, i know i would flip if a guy ever doubted me~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Any Girl would flip if a man doubted them lol....

mass junkie is offline banned
    Hey Anal Devourer,
    This could be a blessing is disguise bro........I had no direction in my life......I've always had drive........but like I said no direction........I was a nutcase when I found out my wife was pregnant....and shellshocked when I found out we were having twins......But little things along the way changed my life forever......First Sonogram, First time hearing their heartbeats, Its incredible bro........and The day they were born....I swore to myself that I would do everything in my power to be the very best father that I can possibly be.....Well at least do a better job than my parents did with me hahaha....I have never loved another human being the way I love my son and daughter!!! Sure its hard bro.......its a 24 hour a day job....im fortunate enough that I can be a good provider for my family....Its all so worth it man.......You'll see bro the first time they say dada....and run up (waddle) and reach their arms out to you........its the best feeling in the world

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Anal Devourer,
    This could be a blessing is disguise bro........I had no direction in my life......I've always had drive........but like I said no direction........I was a nutcase when I found out my wife was pregnant....and shellshocked when I found out we were having twins......But little things along the way changed my life forever......First Sonogram, First time hearing their heartbeats, Its incredible bro........and The day they were born....I swore to myself that I would do everything in my power to be the very best father that I can possibly be.....Well at least do a better job than my parents did with me hahaha....I have never loved another human being the way I love my son and daughter!!! Sure its hard bro.......its a 24 hour a day job....im fortunate enough that I can be a good provider for my family....Its all so worth it man.......You'll see bro the first time they say dada....and run up (waddle) and reach their arms out to you........its the best feeling in the world

wow.. well said bro.. im awaiting thoes things..

btw.. i think you misspelled his name

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Keep ur head up...things don't need to be sorted out today nor tomorrow or anytime in the near near future babe. Let ur mind work and take time to breath and think....
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    btw.. i think you misspelled his name

No I didnt

Mass Junkie is right.. I was the same way ... One big BasketCase.. lol. I found my girl got married and have a Gourgoues baby girl.. It was a good drection in my life. It might be for you..

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Hey Anal Devourer,

Mass u just made me cry....those are some words seriously man. Spun just called me to tell me that shes crying as well....that was very touching and thanks for sharing that babe....seriously.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    how come no one ever call me?! or fax me?!

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    how come no one ever call me?! or fax me?!
    ~Me and Kitty have been best friends for 4 yrs, we went to college togetehr~

~Mass even tho you may be a meathead at times, everynow and then you post something like that , and it shows the true person that you are~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~Me and Kitty have been best friends for 4 yrs, we went to college togetehr~

~Mass even tho you may be a meathead at times, everynow and then you post something like that , and it shows the true person that you are~
    Too much Lifetime television for women I guess

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    shes pregnant.
    Jeez bro....I know you feel like you just got hit by a speeding freight train right now. I'm not sure whether to congradulate you or offer my condolences. It all depends on how you REALLY feel about it. But congradulations on becoming a father.

And that will take time for you to figure out.

Man, please, just think about what I and a few others have said....take it slow. It would be really tempting to make some permanent decisions that will affect you, her and the child for the rest of your life. Serious sh1t bro. I have 3 kids of my own. I remember the news like it was yesterday.

I'd love to offer you some solid advice, but let's be real man. We're faceless people on a message board, and that girl and that baby are staring you in the face. It's your situation, and only you can make the informed decisions that will affect you that seriously. All we can do is support you in the way we know how...by offering up what we think from our own perspectives. Some noble, some jaded, but all pretty sincere.

So here's mine for what it's worth:

Take it slow, take it in totally, and man up. You're a good bro, just make sure you don't take a boot to the face over this. That's what we're concerned about.

Best of luck a-d. We're always here.
    -LH

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    well shes sleeping in my bed right now. we had a good night with minimal discussion of my ****ups. i love the girl. i always have.
    MJ thanks for the post. I myself have no real direction. i just survive. and ive been doing it well as of late. but too many risks to continue. ive got to sit down today and figure out what im gonna do to provide
    i know as soon as we have the child all doubts will go out the window.i guess the only real doubt i have is whether or not we are ready for this. financially and emotionally.
    kitty thank you.
    mass thank you.
    LH thank you.
    spywizard thank you.
    and thanks to all the other bros and gals that took time to help me with this.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have had a few kids but the girl always miscarried 3 weeks after the period was late. Maybe my sperm is bad but its happened 4xs with 3 different girls.
    I pulled out everytime, so maybe it wasnt enough or whatnot. Oh well.

Hope everything works out for you guys. Good luck.

well Bro.. Good Luck on everything

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I would have had a few kids but the girl always miscarried 3 weeks after the period was late. Maybe my sperm is bad but its happened 4xs with 3 different girls.
    I pulled out everytime, so maybe it wasnt enough or whatnot. Oh well.

Hope everything works out for you guys. Good luck.
    All it takes is one

All it takes is one

I know. I hope I can have kids later on without the girl always misscarrying.

My life would have been devistated if this one girl actually had the child. I didnt even know she missed her period until she called me up sayign she miscarried awhile back. Of course I had a different girlfriend and a kid showing up 8 months later would have destroyed me.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I had my girl take a test last night. THANK GOD i am not a father. I was scared ****less for a minute trying to figure out how to read that **** thing!

Yeah. Positive doesnt always mean positive results.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Yeah. Positive doesnt always mean positive results.
    Very true bro,

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Are you kidding? Financially she can go to the state which will represent her for free mind you and make his ass pay child support.......depending on what you make......you can expect to pay at the very minmun 200 a bucks for the next 18 years

I should have been more calirfying. Nothing financially past state limitation is my full meaning. I assumed he would not be a dead beat and pay child support in anyway.
    In Texas, it's 25% of your yearly income. Don't know where he lives

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I should have been more calirfying. Nothing financially past state limitation is my full meaning. I assumed he would not be a dead beat and pay child support in anyway.
    wow that is very steep.....thats why they say its cheaper to keep her ...a quarter of your annual salary is insane....wow...."all my ex'es live in Texas" guess he wrote that song to help pay for all of his child support

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    wow that is very steep.....thats why they say its cheaper to keep her ...a quarter of your annual salary is insane....wow...."all my ex'es live in Texas" guess he wrote that song to help pay for all of his child support

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    23% for one child and 28% for two, here where I live............I know this from when me and my wife split a yr ago.

Mass J that was a good post from the heart bro........I have those same feels about my two boys.......best thing that has ever happened in my life is my kids.

AD.........don't make do in a marriage just for the child.......it takes two to make a marriage work and that's when your giving your all....is it fair for the child to live in a make do family........NO it's not.......I would rather see two single parents raise a child together than a married couple raise a child when in a make do marriage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information