Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Devourer is offline Senior Member

lying about pregnancy???

so some of you may know i broke up with my gf of 5 years around christmas. it was a rough breakup. now this girl tells me she is pregnant. three weeks after i last slept with her. now i dont know if it makes a diff or not but i am on cycle and smoke a lot of pot. i would guess im a sterile mofo. now this chick says she hasnt been with anyone else. but shes lied to me about this in the past. now i told her to come over and take a test in front of me and she said no. i dont believe shes pregnant. and she wont prove it to me. i dont know if i should feel like a dick for not believing her but i cant put lyin past her. i know its hard to make a judgement without knowin her. but do you think she could just be tryin to **** up my new relationship? have any of you ever had any chicks lie to you about bein pregnant?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Cost $500 for a DNA test... you order the kit, swab the inside of the kids mouth.. and with a different swab yours... and send it in.. they do a match or not..

Roch labs is one..

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    so some of you may know i broke up with my gf of 5 years around christmas. it was a rough breakup. now this girl tells me she is pregnant. three weeks after i last slept with her. now i dont know if it makes a diff or not but i am on cycle and smoke a lot of pot. i would guess im a sterile mofo. now this chick says she hasnt been with anyone else. but shes lied to me about this in the past. now i told her to come over and take a test in front of me and she said no. i dont believe shes pregnant. and she wont prove it to me. i dont know if i should feel like a dick for not believing her but i cant put lyin past her. i know its hard to make a judgement without knowin her. but do you think she could just be tryin to **** up my new relationship? have any of you ever had any chicks lie to you about bein pregnant?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    If she lied about it in the past... and won't take the test infront of you... you have all the reason in the world to doubt her IMO.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, just because your using AAS and pot, does not mean your sterile- AT ALL

As for the situation, if she refuses to cooperate with your request to at least provide proof to a possble truth, given her past about lying, then you should stand you ground and wait for her to make the next move.

A samrt idea would be to get yourself on tape asking her take a test though, as if she does end up being pregnant with your child, things could get ugly if she claims you deserted her when she told you. Cover you bases, and wait for her to make the move on proving

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Cost $500 for a DNA test... you order the kit, swab the inside of the kids mouth.. and with a different swab yours... and send it in.. they do a match or not..

Roch labs is one..
    but i dont want to have the kid before i can find out if it is mine. any other ways?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Well, just because your using AAS and pot, does not mean your sterile- AT ALL

As for the situation, if she refuses to cooperate with your request to at least provide proof to a possble truth, given her past about lying, then you should stand you ground and wait for her to make the next move.

A samrt idea would be to get yourself on tape asking her take a test though, as if she does end up being pregnant with your child, things could get ugly if she claims you deserted her when she told you. Cover you bases, and wait for her to make the move on proving
    just wishful thinking about bein sterile. but what kind of repercussions would come about if she does say i deserted her?

You called it on the head... have her pee on it in front of you... see the results..

good luck...........

but i dont want to have the kid before i can find out if it is mine. any other ways?

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    just wishful thinking about bein sterile. but what kind of repercussions would come about if she does say i deserted her?
    Nothing financially, but custody problems could arise from such a circumstance.

so she says she isnt going to take a test in front of me but is going to the doc for a second test. will the doc give her papes sayin she is knocked up or what? dont they just use that EPT thing too?

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I had one that tried to pull that **** with me twice... she's was a nut job!

I even found out after we broke up that she told my friends girlfriend that she thought about flushing the pill down the toilet because she wanted a kid with me... GLAD I GOT OUT OF THAT ONE!

I wouldn't feel like a dick bro.... she won't even proove it to you. A child is a HUGE responsibility and you can't **** around with "maybe's" when it comes to that...

Good luck bro... Hope everything works out...

MachZ is offline Member
    Man thats pretty messed up. You have to wonder why she wouldn't do a home test infront of you if everything was true.
    I like Pheedno's advise, let her make the next move.

Besides is there any such test that can determine who's kid it is before being born?

Regardless, good luck bro.

Lady Legs is offline Female Member
    Yes doctors use the same test you buy in the stores unless they do it by blood test . Either way they will give her something saying weither she is or not. Only thing is will she even show you this? It will have to be up to her unless you go to doctor with her . You yourself can not call doctor or request any of her info without her consent.

Good luck but from a womans point of view..... If she wont take one in front of you then my guess would be she is trying to break up you new found love.

Just my opinion.

-LL

Danielle is offline Female Member
    plenty of females do lie about sh!t like this!!...........if she will not take it in front of you, do not believe her!!.......a child is such a big, life changing experience, that she shouldn't have any problem taking one in front of you...........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i have had this happen to me with 3 different girls. one went as far as getting urine from a pregnant girl, putting it in a bottle, then coming over to my house to take the test.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Is she late? If so how by how long, There are two reasons why she wouldn't want to take a test in front of you.. 1. she wants to fuk you, cause your with someone else.. 2. she's scared of the results, if she does have one in the oven, depending on her beliefs she, you, whoever else she was with has to take care of the situation... Yea, if you were on, and you smoke it lowers your chances, but that doesn't make it 100% safe bro...

Hope this works out

she just agreed to come over and take one. that has me more worried now

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    <charles bronson voice> do you believe in jesus?

haha...j/k...I hope she's not for your sake bro, With my ex she would be late sometime around when we broke up cause of stress.. Stress sucks... Even though i hate my ex, It would hurt me for her to go through the anxiety and everything...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    if she's pregnant be nice for nine mo. and then get a dna test DONT WAIT you could get attached to the kid and then its to late

One question that hasn't been talked about here... (now that she is on the way)..........

Do you want her to be pregnant????

and if she is................ it don't mean you have to be in her life.. just the kids......................

make it clear...................

she just agreed to come over and take one. that has me more worried now

Rules

personally i dont think im ready to be a father. but hey im sure id never truly be ready. and i dont believe she is ready to be a mother. im sure she would make a great mother but she just has alot of things going on in her life right now. and i dont got **** goin for me. but if we do decide to have a baby there is no just be a part of the kids life. im probably going to hear it for this but. i dont believe in single parents or divorce if there is a child involved (unless they are 18+). i would marry the girl and live a complacent life always wondering what could have been. and in 19 years maybe i might go lookin again.

Well.. since i had both my girls when i wa 19 and 21....

I will wait to see if she is pregnant.....

then give you the old..."****, i bet you wish you had the rubber now.""

or

That's great man.. here's what happened to me.. a great adventure awaits you..

personally i dont think im ready to be a father. but hey im sure id never truly be ready. and i dont believe she is ready to be a mother. im sure she would make a great mother but she just has alot of things going on in her life right now. and i dont got **** goin for me. but if we do decide to have a baby there is no just be a part of the kids life. im probably going to hear it for this but. i dont believe in single parents or divorce if there is a child involved (unless they are 18+). i would marry the girl and live a complacent life always wondering what could have been. and in 19 years maybe i might go lookin again.

Rules

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of girls do it just for the attenton of the guy that broke up with them. It makes her think the guy will call her again even if it is just for details of the pregnancy.
    Now she has a reason to go over to your house to see you. Dont let her out of your sight when she takes the test. Hell, she will probably ask that you reinburse her the cost of the EPT.

Just tell her that having a kid wont bring her back into your life. You will help support the kid but you two are still through. She might be happy she is pregnant thinking you two will end up together again.
    Girls think irrationally like that.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    im probably going to hear it for this but. i dont believe in single parents or divorce if there is a child involved (unless they are 18+). i would marry the girl and live a complacent life always wondering what could have been. and in 19 years maybe i might go lookin again.
    Yep you're gonna hear about it.

Don't f uck up your life like that. It might feel like the noble and right thing to do, but the clock is ticking and you're losing seconds of your life with every breath you take.

Listen and listen closely....if you stay with her ONLY because of the child, you'll be making things MUCH worse for the sake of your child. He/she needs the chance to be happy, or at least somewhat at peace, and watching the inevitable constant fighting that you two would be doing is NOTHING but hramful for everyone involved. If you're not mutually in love with this chick, then go your seperate ways.

It's better to be a huge son of a b1tch once than a miserable son of a b1tch every day for the rest of your life.

But first things first....don't put the cart before the horse. Be sure it's true.

-LH

i could easily live my life with this girl. no fighting. we just broke up because it became too much of a friendship. i definetely love the girl and i know she loves me. but i would be doing it for the child.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Doing what for the child? Staying with a girl JUST BECAUSE? What is that doing for the child?

A child can grow up great having two seperate houses and parents. The parents usually find partners and the kid has step parents. Most realistic kids adapt well to that. Some dont just because they reflect the view points of the disgruntaled ex who is taking the break up very poorly around the child.

Just because the mom and dad arent living in the same house doesnt mean the kid wouldnt be loved.
    And just because the mom and dad ARE living in the same house doesnt mean that atmosphere will be a good one.

18 years is a long time to be unhappy with someone.

i dont think you guys understand. i wouldnt be unhappy. just not as happy as i feel i have the potential for.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    i dont think you guys understand. i wouldnt be unhappy. just not as happy as i feel i have the potential for.
    Cart-horse bro.

First things first: find out for sure. One stress level at a time.

-LH

I agree, cross that bridge when you get to it bro...

IF she really is pregnant (remember that therer are many reasons a womans period can be late), and IF the kid is yours (DNA test would confirm that), then re-evaluate your position.

Personally I got a kid and never married his mother. We separated but stayed in very good terms. We share custody 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but the boy comes and goes as he wishes (not forced to go to moms or dads "because it's his/her week").

This works for us... but I can see 110% your point in keeping the family unit together for the kid. Had that been possible, I would have done it and support it all the way. As I often said, when you have kids, your life and your happiness becomes secondary.

Red

Need an update.... the last we heard the girl was coming over to pee on the test in front of you... she there... is it true..

come on..............show the love.....

Rules

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Hey...gotta say this.....she could be lying she might not be.

But for u to say u would be with her for the child and u guys get a long great....then why the hell would u have to "BE" with her to be the father to this child if she is pregnant???? Just because u arent married to her does not mean that she is a single parent....if u guys get a long great then Im betting raising that child together...while not being together would be much easier then u think. I suggest u think real hard about "settling" for the child. In the end u will hate her for ruining ur "what could have been" life and she will to u as well...which in turn will make that childs life a friggin mess.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

Roch labs is one..
    It would be alot easier just getting an abortion.

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme

Sometimes palme that isnt the option babe....
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

But based on his earlier statement he would never consider that..

Quote Originally Posted by palme

Rules

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Well then he needs to step up, but there is no reason for you to marry her or living with her just cause you have a kid together AD.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    im probably going to hear it for this but. i dont believe in single parents or divorce if there is a child involved (unless they are 18+). i would marry the girl and live a complacent life always wondering what could have been. and in 19 years maybe i might go lookin again.
    I had not planned on posting on this AD, just reading what the bros and broettes were saying. However, this really caught my attention.

Bro do NOT do this! Period end of story. You think you could leed a "complacent life" with the never ending "what if"................been there, done that........never again! Staying JUST for my kids.............I feel 100% certain cheated them out of "real" love.

Bermich has it right..........and if the child is raised like this from day one it will never now the difference, provided you guys can be friends and raise the child with the CHILDS best intrest in mind it could turn out great. Besides if this leads to the two of you getting married later on down the road then even better. Think about this real good bro.

ok, I'll shutup now...........sorry for the rant bro.

shes pregnant.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    oh **** bro.. im sorry to hear that.. get her retested with a doctor.. i had that happen once ept said she was went to a gyno and she wasnt..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Nothing financially, but custody problems could arise from such a circumstance.
    Are you kidding? Financially she can go to the state which will represent her for free mind you and make his ass pay child support.......depending on what you make......you can expect to pay at the very minmun 200 a bucks for the next 18 years

Alright... you get the ...........

It's ok man... there is alot that you guys can do... the best thing to do right away.....

Nothing........ just chill....time will take it's coarse....

relax... and yes i can say that..

but then again.. when this happened to me... I married the girl... remained unhappy, sexually unfullfilled, and resentful untill the youngest was 16... then i divorced her, and have been happier than i thought was possible..

Don't marry her for a kids sake... my children tell me now that they always knew that we weren't happy..

Now through counseling (me and them) they are starting to have better ideas about what marriage should be like... and the example that my new wife and i show..

so make no decissions today....................

shes pregnant.

Rules

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro. You for Real... She really is pregnamt ? How you find out ? Watcha gonna do now ? Is it yours ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information