Thread: ****ing hell!!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

****ing hell!!!

God **** **** **** injury. During the last 3 months I have lost 100 pounds in my squat strenght. I used to be able to do 8 clean reps on 400 at a bodyweight of 200. Now I struggle with 300 at 210. ****ING injury, I cant work lower back, cant do any leg exercise except squat(and I cant go to deep or heavy in it either). I cant do ****ing **** for my legs and now I just have to sit and watch them disapere along with my strengt. God **** it Im now back in strenght to where I was over 2 years ago. 2 ****ing years of hard dedicated leg workouts for nothing!!

And the god **** physio isnt helping either, the **** exericses Im suposed to do for my scatic doesnt do ****!! So now I have started to do stuff he advised me not to do(like abs) and il be ****ed if seems like its acctualy helping. But my **** ab strenght is also just a phatetic excuse of what it once was. Right now all my core muscles are weak, I bet I will injure myself more because of that

Im now like one of those phatetic beachbuilders that doesnt work legs

MachZ is offline Member
    That suxs bro but your better off healing properly now than adding to your injuries and messing yourself up in the long run.
    Healing takes time, just do your best.

cb25 is offline Banned
    sorry to hear it bro...was wondering where you ran off to, haven't seen you on in awhile...

don't sweat it too much...injury is injury, you have to let it heal and then worry about getting back up to par...muscle memory is a tremendous thing, and you'll get back to where you were...

don't sweat it bro...keep your head up

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    perserverance bro...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a bad back for a while but being on high dosages of AS I trained carefully but regurarly and eventually the injury went away. My back was so bad at one time. I couldnt breath with out my back spasming or knotting up. I laid in bed for weeks doing nothing until I realized I need to get to the gym. I couldnt imagine being on a gram of AS that this injury wouldnt fix itself somehow with such an anabolic state my body was in. Worked for me. Took oh maybe a couple of months and now Im fine. Good luck to you really. Because I was in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I had a bad back for a while but being on high dosages of AS I trained carefully but regurarly and eventually the injury went away. My back was so bad at one time. I couldnt breath with out my back spasming or knotting up. I laid in bed for weeks doing nothing until I realized I need to get to the gym. I couldnt imagine being on a gram of AS that this injury wouldnt fix itself somehow with such an anabolic state my body was in. Worked for me. Took oh maybe a couple of months and now Im fine. Good luck to you really. Because I was in the same boat.
    The thing is this kind if injury I cant just rest and it will go away I have to find some exercises that will realign the lumbar disc(if my knowledge of this injury isnt completely wrong, maby some doc on this board might know better?).

But Im sure juice wont hurt lol so today I started my cutting cycle. I have been pussying around with this injury for 4 months and it just have gotten worse so now I say **** it. I will do everything and if it hurts it hurts

What kind of injury did you have??

Anyone here btw have experience with a herniated lubar disc that puts pressue on the scatic? Would be very gratefull if you shared how the hell you got rid of it

rambo is offline The Lord God
    cb25 is right, you aren't losing two years of leg workouts, muscle memory will help you regain your old strength and size once you heal up. The only thing you can do now is hit that upper body like all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    cb25 is right, you aren't losing two years of leg workouts, muscle memory will help you regain your old strength and size once you heal up. The only thing you can do now is hit that upper body like all hell.
    Thats what Im doing, working it like a madman. Cause of the injury I have had to change upp alot of things on how I work my upper body to and the variation seems to have made me grow a little extra

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    well, ive gone through something similar. I was squatting ~370, and power cleaning 225. not big numbers, but decent. ripped a muscle in my back. it has never been the same. now ~4 years later I can only squat about 240 and can't power clean at all and Ive lost a ton of weight (muscle). It sucks the big donkey D! unfortunately, age, like gravity sucks big time!

Thread Information