LittleNate is offline Junior Member

Good enough reason to break up.

Ok guys/ girls i need some serious advice. Any help u can give me is appreciated.

Ive known this girl for a long ass time. And always had a thing for her. She has so much natural beauty and is just a real down to earth person. So we started dating and its been over 6 months now. I really love this girl. We have so much fun together...she supports my training 100%. Shes like seriously someone i could see myself being with for a LONG time. Theres just one problem. When we first started dating there was sex like every night. Not every night but quite **** often. Now it seems like shes never in the mood....or shes tired....or whatever else excuse she can come up with. She never wants it....im lucky if its once a week anymore. She just dosnt give a **** that im horny has hell and shell roll over and go to sleep. But when SHE wants the cock....thats another story. Theres no stopping her. I just cant deal with this anymore....im pulling my hair out because im so frustrated. Im just thinking that this is never going to change. Im not gonna cheat on her cause im just not like that. But i am thinking of ending it and being single again. Its not like im not a good boyfriend. I do everything for her. And this is how i get treated.

am i being an asshole for thinking of ending it for this reason? I just need some advise.
    Thanks

Swellin Guest
    In short...yeah, ass. j/k

You need to be certain to explain the situation to her. My wife was the same way. Then when she became my wife...same ole same ole.....not much of a libido. Some folks are like that. You said you love her...if you do, talk to her and be gentle in explaining your situation. She will immediately go on the defensive. Take it easy on her.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    have you talked to her about it? asked her why?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you ask her whats the deal? If you did ask her did she blow you off or did she give you an 'honest' answer.. I don't want to be negative, but the only other reason why a girl wouldn't want to give it up, is cause she's not coming home to your every night... I'm not saying this is true.. I am saying that, If sex got worse its time to move on bro!!!! LOL..i'm the last person you want a positive answer about relationships from, but thats gotta be in the back of your mind?

Forgive me bro, LOL i had a bad breakup and i may be over reacting on your part..

I hope it's just she's tired...lol

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Try talking to her about it first...ask her why she can get it when she wants! j/k...Try to explain how you feel about it openly..but be nice about it. Ask her if you're the problem

JGK
    JGK is offline Junior Member
    I'm trying to think of the right way to say this... ok I'll give it a try.

Me and my fiancee have dated for five years. Her libido is somewhere in the cellar and mine is up in space somewhere. Anyways after many discussions she got a "toy." Ever since then she has wanted sex from me all the **** time. I don't know what it changed but I like it.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Bro has she started any medications especially birth control ?? Some meds cause a MAJOR drop in sex drive for women.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    LittleNate...... I was going through the same thing you were I was dating a girl for two years she was great in every every way possible. When we first started dating just like you the sex was great absolutely positively GREAT!!!

Then the same thing you described started happening and I thought something was wrong with me? Maybe she was not attracted to me anymore that was not the case she just kept saying she didn't feel well, her stomach hurt.......etc.....all the BS I could take and I was not happy at all.....

I did not know what to do I did not want to break up with her I spoke to her about it and she kept saying it was not me and that she just was not in the mood.

Well the long of the short of it was I was not happy.....I had to accept that some woman don't like to have sex....and don’t want sex as much as us guys do!!! I got rid of her and it was tough to do but she did not make me happy. Recently I found a new girl and the same thing the sex is great...........but I will have to wait to see if it last!!!!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    not trying to be a dick, but maybe she doesn't like the way you f*ck, ask her what she likes, then do that, one thing i can say for sure, is that girls need to be turned on to want to ****, so find out how she likes to be turned on and do that

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I have the same problem now. I date a girl that lives an hour away from me, and I have to get lucky to have sex twice in a weekend. For the hell of it we went to a sex shop and bought some toys last weekend, and all I can say is that my nuts were empty all week long.

I will agree with some other bros, you need to talk to her about it. Or, you could cut her off every once in a while, as much as it pains you.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    try foreplay.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    OK the truth is when you first get together there is a animal attraction and you try to please her and she tries to please you. After the "honeymoon period "you begin to think about you and she begins to think about her. the truth of the matter is you probably don't sattisfy her and until you figure that a quicky is an insult in most cases it will be hard to please her. My suggestion is it is time to figure out what she realy likes. You have to remember its like 60% of the women under 25 have never realy had an orgasism. If she hastold you she has it may not be true. So you need to star expierementing with things, toys, oral and for some woman some sort of anal pleasing. If she finaly has a real true orgasism it will make her more interested in sex, this I guarantee.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    not trying to be a dick, but maybe she doesn't like the way you f*ck,
    sorry to say but that may be the truth........i was the same way with my ex......he used to get all upset about why i never wanted it.........i finally just told him, he wasn't doing it for me.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dude............... don't be like me.. in a marriage for 16 years.... before i changed things..

The problem here is you are feeling rejected, and unloved, and unwanted...

Her issue... hey, she gets everything she wants..

You never said how old you are.... but i suspect you are young... 20's...

Never empower someone to the point where they controll you.. be yourself.. are you the alpha in the relationship???

If not........... then accept your role.. Maybe her mom told her at a young age..."Sex is all Men want"... it will F u c k with thier minds the rest of thier life..

too many variables...

( I am going to assume you get here off when you have sex..) if not... that's probably the issue... and then she may feel guilty...

MAKE HER FEEL SAFE.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    sorry to say but that may be the truth........i was the same way with my ex......he used to get all upset about why i never wanted it.........i finally just told him, he wasn't doing it for me.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    yeah i agree.. but its not only guys do that.. some girls make it a painful scary makes-you-want-to-be-celibate again expirence.. or am i that only had that happen to them? but talk to her about it.. see what she likes and what she dont.. also like chris said said foreplay is really good way to jump start the humping..

wow thats a lot of replys so fast!

ok heres the deal....btw im early 20s so is she. She always says that she definitly found the person she wants to be with...ect. ect. Shes loves me so much this an that....blah blah blah. She loves me a lot.

yes we have had discussions (her getting pissed off an yelling acually) about it actually. She just gets all pissed off. I told her i feel like shes not even attracted to me anymore....of course she says thats not true and that shes just not in the mood. Even with giving head its like a chore for for.(she rarely even does this)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by scottninpo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I honestly dont think this is the problem....i always go down on her if she dosnt finish.....and usually before we bang too.

Bottom line is im not happy. She talks about us moving in together someday. How the hell can i move in with someone that cant even come close to satisfying me?. Im not asking for it every day....just more than once a week. its been 2 weeks now. U know its almost like she gets something out of telling me no....like it makes her feel stronger or something.

scottninpo- i cant even get to that point where i can turn her on. If i even try any more than rubbing her back or massaging her shes just like no. So i cant even get to the forplay point to turn her on.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm still bent on my reply.. LOL..can you trust her, by her saying oh "I love you so much..blah blah blah" this may mean that you are her guy of choice to 'live with' but she could be testing the waters, as far as other dudes..

Bottom line if she is 100% happy with your relationship with her, there should be no arguing about an important topic like sex bro..

Breaking up is never easy to do.........

You already know what needs to be done...

Tell her..

Or do it the old fashioned way... don't call, or have her catch you cheating.. that way you are the dick...

Peace...........

Quote Originally Posted by LittleNate
    wow thats a lot of replys so fast!

ok heres the deal....btw im early 20s so is she. She always says that she definitly found the person she wants to be with...ect. ect. Shes loves me so much this an that....blah blah blah. She loves me a lot.

yes we have had discussions (her getting pissed off an yelling acually) about it actually. She just gets all pissed off. I told her i feel like shes not even attracted to me anymore....of course she says thats not true and that shes just not in the mood. Even with giving head its like a chore for for.(she rarely even does this)
    Originally Posted by scottninpo
    I honestly dont think this is the problem....i always go down on her if she dosnt finish.....and usually before we bang too.

Bottom line is im not happy. She talks about us moving in together someday. How the hell can i move in with someone that cant even come close to satisfying me?. Im not asking for it every day....just more than once a week. its been 2 weeks now. U know its almost like she gets something out of telling me no....like it makes her feel stronger or something.

scottninpo- i cant even get to that point where i can turn her on. If i even try any more than rubbing her back or massaging her shes just like no. So i cant even get to the forplay point to turn her on.

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'm still bent on my reply.. LOL..can you trust her, by her saying oh "I love you so much..blah blah blah" this may mean that you are her guy of choice to 'live with' but she could be testing the waters, as far as other dudes..

Bottom line if she is 100% happy with your relationship with her, there should be no arguing about an important topic like sex bro..
    Monster makes a very good point here. I'm sorry to say it, there is a chance she is seeing someone else on the side. It should concern you that while trying to talk about the subject, she gets angry and starts to yell. There should be no reason for this. It is as if she suddenly becomes defensive, trying to hide something and change the topic? Number 1 thing in a relationship is communication, otherwise, it's not even a real relationship. Two people should be able to talk about everything, and so openly!

Stove is offline Associate Member
    This sounds terrible, I am sorry to hear this has happenned, dump her. Then when you get your next girl make sure that you never ask for sex, just have some foreplay and then take it from her. The only time you shouldnt take it from her is if she is having a problem and she wants to talk about it, otherwise its up over the shoulder and to the nearest furniture/wall/table/bed whatever and time for some action. Look at it this way, if she doesnt like it like that then she can leave and you can get a girl who enjoys a real man needing her and getting satisfaction from her even if it is three times a day. just my 2 cents, and this has worked for me for the last 15 years.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Like some of the other guys said, you need to explain to her what the problem is, and try to work it out. Give it some time, and if things do not change, tell her you can't be in a relationship where you are not satisfied. If the cause for her lacking sex drive is being with or thoughts of another man, then the break might be exactly what she needs to discover that you are the one she wants to be with for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Like some of the other guys said, you need to explain to her what the problem is, and try to work it out. Give it some time, and if things do not change, tell her you can't be in a relationship where you are not satisfied. If the cause for her lacking sex drive is being with or thoughts of another man, then the break might be exactly what she needs to discover that you are the one she wants to be with for the long haul.

im 99.99% sure that theres nobody else. Im with her every night. Nobody ever calls her phone....she dosnt drive so she cant go go out at 1 or whenever i drop her off at home. Just trust me on this one.

But yeah after tonight....yet again no sex....went out to a nice restruant....went to see the movie BigFish...came home.....no sex. I dont even care if im being a dick. Im not happy and its gonna end. But im gonna end it in a nice way....not have her catch me cheating, scream at her, ect. ect. Im just gonna be like "look i dont think we should go out anymore....its just not working". "maybe we should just stay friends for a while and see what happens". Sound alright? Im not a mean guy....im just frustrated as **** right now....sorry

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt read the posts except the title. My answer to the title is: You dont need a reason to break up with someone. You just do it and say you wanna break up.

All these threads asking for advice when they never follow the advice given.
    If you dont like her, break up
    If she annoys you, tell her and maybe she can fix it.
    If she cheated on you, F U C K her sister then dump her
    If she wants to break up with you its because you are an ass or she is cheating on you.

It really is that simple.....

Just keeping the post count up...

Ber..........i love the way you post...........

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I didnt read the posts except the title. My answer to the title is: You dont need a reason to break up with someone. You just do it and say you wanna break up.

If she wants to break up with you its because you are an ass or she is cheating on you.

Rules

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    does she orgasm with you? i mean if you aint taking care of her needs then i could see why she woudnt want da dick anymore lol. try some new sh-t with her, differant postions, finger her butt when she's about to cum, swear to god some girls love that ish. i could make my ex orgasm on call with that little trick and her being on top. i dont know im just trying to give you ideas lol.

Hey,,,,,,,,,,,,i have an idea... to get more ideas on sex that turns women on... you have to be with more than one...........

what do ya think??????

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    does she orgasm with you? i mean if you aint taking care of her needs then i could see why she woudnt want da dick anymore lol. try some new sh-t with her, differant postions, finger her butt when she's about to cum, swear to god some girls love that ish. i could make my ex orgasm on call with that little trick and her being on top. i dont know im just trying to give you ideas lol.

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Hey,,,,,,,,,,,,i have an idea... to get more ideas on sex that turns women on... you have to be with more than one...........

what do ya think??????
    if you took my thing about only having one girl friend as ive only had sex with one girl. then your way offf bass dude, im 23 i had sex with 2 girls up to the point me and my ex broke up, which was when i was 20. since ive been broken up with her (age 20) to now, ive had sex with another 9 girls. 3 years, 9 girls, 11 total. i think im doing pretty good, and besides, its quality not quanity. sure i could f-ck a differant girl every night if i didnt care what she looked like, like some guys do.

actually... no........i got this one mixed up with another.. sorry.. ....

but don't do the quantity thing............. but i'll share... my problem was i was all about the hunt...

Point the girl out... i could have her...

till this one.. yea i got her... but hell didn't want to let go... sometimes it just takes time..........

Peace

Don't do the everynight... atleast when i did it, we didn't die from a disease we got from F u cking.....

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    if you took my thing about only having one girl friend as ive only had sex with one girl. then your way offf bass dude, im 23 i had sex with 2 girls up to the point me and my ex broke up, which was when i was 20. since ive been broken up with her (age 20) to now, ive had sex with another 9 girls. 3 years, 9 girls, 11 total. i think im doing pretty good, and besides, its quality not quanity. sure i could f-ck a differant girl every night if i didnt care what she looked like, like some guys do.

Rules

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member

ROFLMAOOOOO

Ya know, it sounds like these two are sexually incompatible, and she's selfish.

I say get one more BJ and kick her to the curb. Be sure to get the BJ first though. And make sure she swallows.

My apologies for my one beligerent post for the day.

-LH

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleNate
    im lucky if its once a week .

Sex is always better in the beginning. Me and my girlfriend have sex all the time now, but I know it wont be like that forever. My sugestion is to only have sex once a week. I would even set a day every week to have sex. That way it will never get old, yall will aways be looking forward to it, she wont feel like you are pressuring her into it and you know that you will always get it when you are suspose to.

Exceptions are only to me made when you are on a test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    actually... no........i got this one mixed up with another.. sorry.. ....

but don't do the quantity thing............. but i'll share... my problem was i was all about the hunt...

Point the girl out... i could have her...

till this one.. yea i got her... but hell didn't want to let go... sometimes it just takes time..........

Peace

Don't do the everynight... atleast when i did it, we didn't die from a disease we got from F u cking.....

gotta ya sorry to blow up on ya then like that. but yeah the everynight thing would suck, sh-t even now when i have sex with a girl i just met i feel like sh-t the next day. i feel like a dirty ass whore lol. is it weird for a dude to feel like that?

Babyweight is offline Female Member

Yes Indeed.....as always, I love your posts Bermich!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Yes Indeed.....as always, I love your posts Bermich!!!
    Awww. Someone actually pays attention to my posts. A female member no less.

Thread Information