Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    I'm at a loss for words here.
    That's part of my charm......likes to leave the ladies speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    INVERTED NIPPLES?!?!?! Why was I not informed!?!
    Now you see what you've done Bornbad! Well what happens next is on your hands bro. And I'm sure it's not going to be pretty!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Now you see what you've done Bornbad! Well what happens next is on your hands bro. And I'm sure it's not going to be pretty!
    Yes I see...........I'm a bad person..........very bad.......*pops hand *

CutieFace Guest
    That's part of my charm......likes to leave the ladies speechless.

I think you'd better get some Murphy's oil and start scrubbing that mark you left on the coffee table......make sure you've gotten it all out...! That's just disgusting that you even allowed that to occur.....ugh!

BW will chain ya up all right and then that will keep ya till Vito can get over there....btw...Vito has spent so much time in prison that women don't turn him on anymore *wink*

I'll let him know you want to be spanked too

*wink*

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I think you'd better get some Murphy's oil and start scrubbing that mark you left on the coffee table......make sure you've gotten it all out...! That's just disgusting that you even allowed that to occur.....ugh!

BW will chain ya up all right and then that will keep ya till Vito can get over there....btw...Vito has spent so much time in prison that women don't turn him on anymore *wink*

I'll let him know you want to be spanked too

*wink*

Cutie
    Where have you been? I've had this thread up like forever waiting on you to respond........and what do you do when you finally do?..........offer me up to some ex-con.......not right, not right at all. I see how it is........where's the love I ask where the hell is the love?!?!?!?!

I'm telling you I'm about to strip and sand that table........that or get a new one! If it drops back down in the 40's again that biotch is firewood. I'm so ashamed I let that happen............well it'll never happen again I assure you of that! Thank God I didn't set the drink down on my Louie XVI dresser. Or my Queen Victorian china cabinet. That would have made an expensive fire!

Hows the ankle btw? You doing well?

CutieFace Guest
    Where have you been? I've had this thread up like forever waiting on you to respond........and what do you do when you finally do?..........offer me up to some ex-con.......not right, not right at all. I see how it is........where's the love I ask where the hell is the love?!?!?!?!

I'm telling you I'm about to strip and sand that table........that or get a new one! If it drops back down in the 40's again that biotch is firewood. I'm so ashamed I let that happen............well it'll never happen again I assure you of that! Thank God I didn't set the drink down on my Louie XVI dresser. Or my Queen Victorian china cabinet. That would have made an expensive fire!

Hows the ankle btw? You doing well?

*wink* ya know I'm just playin w/ you *smile* ankle is getting there, still swollen a bit, still do not have all feeling back, but at least I'm training again....just doing legs w/ next to no weight and 8-10 sets of 20 reps...ugh! LOL what a burn!!!!! LOL

ok well if you're a good boy then perhaps we won't call the ex con...then again.....hmmmmmmmmmm once I"m done w/ you you'll be crying for your mama

LOL

Cutie

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    *wink* ya know I'm just playin w/ you *smile* ankle is getting there, still swollen a bit, still do not have all feeling back, but at least I'm training again....just doing legs w/ next to no weight and 8-10 sets of 20 reps...ugh! LOL what a burn!!!!! LOL

ok well if you're a good boy then perhaps we won't call the ex con...then again.....hmmmmmmmmmm once I"m done w/ you you'll be crying for your mama

LOL

Cutie

Your gonna give the old guy a heart attack with that.

Juggy...Juggy....You alive bro.

LOL

Cutie
    I think my heart stopped................there it goes again. Whew, lucky for me I had that oxygen bottle on hand. Cutie, you're welcome here anytime. just let me know when you're on your way and I set everything up. Hey, this time what say I play the telephone repairman and you play the naughty houseguest who broke the phone calling all those 1-900 numbers? Either that or we do the good cop bad cop routine................yes you can be the bad cop......very bad cop. hahahahahahhaha (what color do you think I am right now?) hahahahaha

I know exactly what you're going through Cutie. You'll get through it in good time. Remeber, don't rush.....it's when we rush that those no weight exercises cause us to fall over, snaping our thigh bone, bumping the guy on the squat rack which in turn scares to woman on the treadmill, freaking out the guy doing fly's to where he losses his grip and throws the dumbbell through the plate glass window! I've seen it a thousand times.

Did I mention how wonderful the weather is compaired to where you're at............well I'm sure I don't do it justice.........I think you should come see it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Your gonna give the old guy a heart attack with that.

Juggy...Juggy....You alive bro.
    Bro! Shut up..............do you know of a better way to go? I didn't think so. Let's review shall we? Dieing from shock because a woman's teasing you or getting hit by a bus standing next to the road? I'll read the posts.................you grab the bus...........next one should be by in fifteen minutes. hahahaha

Now let that wonderful woman say whatever the hell she wants too!

CutieFace Guest
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Ron when did you start wearing a dress? hmmmmmm
    can I borrow that one I think it would look kinda nice w/ my black stockings and garters...*wink*

Juggy hon....I know you're red as Ron's dress ROFLMAO!
    and I told ya.....I love the shock value..so you won't get a warning.....You'll just hear the crack of my whip
    that's all the warning you'll have

*wink*

Cutie

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Ron when did you start wearing a dress? hmmmmmm
    can I borrow that one I think it would look kinda nice w/ my black stockings and garters...*wink*

Juggy hon....I know you're red as Ron's dress ROFLMAO!
    and I told ya.....I love the shock value..so you won't get a warning.....You'll just hear the crack of my whip
    that's all the warning you'll have

*wink*

Cutie
    OMG, I think I wet myself! RON, for the love of God man, send her that dress right now! I promise to buy you another.

CutieFace Guest
    OMG, I think I wet myself! RON, for the love of God man, send her that dress right now! I promise to buy you another.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutie

RON

Cutie you can have this dress.....But you gotta come get it. I just can't seem to reach this zipper in the back

Juggy, I told them to remember to put your depends on bro. Do I have to call the home and complain again. This is worse then when they kept forgetting to wipe for you. I hope they are giving you your ensure everyday at least.

[QUOTE=RON]Cutie you can have this dress.....But you gotta come get it. I just can't seem to reach this zipper in the back
    [QUOTE]

The zipper's on the side you ass! Quite stalling and send her that dress! I will buy you another one.....

Bro, I will so send all my AARP bros over to have a talk with you, if you know what I mean. I swear to God they will talk about every ailment they have or even think they have every freakin waking moment of your entire day. And just wait tell they try to decide where to go out to eat!

One word; FED-X!

And they'll bring their wives too!

RON
    [QUOTE=Juggernaut2148][QUOTE=RON]Cutie you can have this dress.....But you gotta come get it. I just can't seem to reach this zipper in the back

The zipper's on the side you ass! Quite stalling and send her that dress! I will buy you another one.....

Bro, I will so send all my AARP bros over to have a talk with you, if you know what I mean. I swear to God they will talk about every ailment they have or even think they have every freakin waking moment of your entire day. And just wait tell they try to decide where to go out to eat!

One word; FED-X!

Being I'm not 80 yet I have no idea what AARP is........And I know its on the side **** you. But my way is more fun so keep quiet old guy. Shhhh

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted
    firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she
    divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am now 40 and I am looking for a girl with very big tits.[/QUOTE]

I'm still in the process of divorcing mine, b**ch had nothing to take though, house was mine , big tits sounds like a good idea on the next one, good plan

RON
    Been there done that bro and after I pawn mine off I'm looking for whats convenient next
    Last edited by RON; 01-17-2004 at 04:51 AM.

Being I'm not 80 yet I have no idea what AARP is........And I know its on the side **** you. But my way is more fun so keep quiet old guy. Shhhh
    I can't believe you're pulling a CB on me...................you are such an evil mouse!

CutieFace Guest
    [QUOTE=Juggernaut2148][QUOTE=RON]Cutie you can have this dress.....But you gotta come get it. I just can't seem to reach this zipper in the back

One word; FED-X!

Juggy don't worry I have a lil red and black lace thing that looks really nice w/ the black lacy garter and stockings hon....

*wink*

Cutie

RON
    I can't believe you're pulling a CB on me...................you are such an evil mouse!
    Just cause I love ya bro Don't wanna see you get a heart attack... I'll leave you to you thread now. Just don't hurt yourself

BY the way I don't this this boards know what an evil mouse I am

Juggy don't worry I have a lil red and black lace thing that looks really nice w/ the black lacy garter and stockings hon....

*wink*

Cutie
    Why must you tease me so? You know I've a condition.............I'm addicted to bad girls. hahaha

Just cause I love ya bro Don't wanna see you get a heart attack... I'll leave you to you thread now. Just don't hurt yourself

BY the way I don't this this boards know what an evil mouse I am
    You are so nice.........looking out for my heart and all. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact Cuties a hottie or anything like that. I never knew you cared so much. Thanks Bro.

Hahahahahaha you ass. hahahahaha

CutieFace Guest
    Why must you tease me so? You know I've a condition.............I'm addicted to bad girls. hahaha

you're beat red aren't you *wink*

Cutie

you're beat red aren't you *wink*

Cutie
    Who? Me?!!!! Naaa.....................Blood Red would be more like it. hahahahaha

CutieFace Guest
    Who? Me?!!!! Naaa.....................Blood Red would be more like it. hahahahaha

LOL ya never know when you may just look up from your desk one day and there will be a strange blonde you've never seen before standing there

*wink*

Cutie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information