Big Al is offline Retired Moderator

Angry As we're Moaning!

WTF I GO AND GET MY CAR SERVICED AND IT NEED £1000.00 WORTH OF WORK........

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

IM GONNA FIGHT THEM, FIGHT THEM ALL IT MY CAR FIXED IT SHIT HEAD AND CHARGE ME A FAIR F88KING PRICE YOU RUNTS.............

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I NOW AM UTTERLY BANKRUPT.......

I SHALL NOW KILL MY SELF

BASTARDS!

FIGHT ME!

THANKS FEEL BETTER NOW.......

defdaz is offline Associate Member

GRRR!

How much?!

Many garages are such f'ing conning b*stards over here!!! ARGH! Do you people over in the states / Canada etc. get much the same thing happening?

Sorry bro - hope you do fight em!!

def

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    F***ing Hell are they re-building it?

What the hell are they doing for that price,F***ing garages I would,nt give them the froth of my protein shake

Speaking of cars I have finally found out why mine is a bit lumpy under acceleration.I have a split fuel line on the drivers side and it is leaking a puddle out everytime I stop.Bloody thing can wait until payday now.

BA question them on everypart they changed and ask to see the old ones and to show you the new parts on your car.Technically if they did not phone you prior to fitting extensive new parts you can ask them to take them off and fit the old ones back on and if they don,t have them they have to fit new.

Head gasget and Heating matrix, they have spoken to me, I knw ther we're problems, I had spoke coming out of the exhaust and in the air vents, just expensive, I get a 15% discount, but its more than I've got to spend, should drive better though!

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    eh, well i know it wouldn't cost that to do it yourself, but you need some mechanical know how to do so. I rebuilt my entire engine for what they are charging you. Mechanics are crooks no matter where you go, UK, USA they all think they can con you into spending money on there big worded problems....such evil evil men....

I have become a Mechanic thru nesesscity!

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    I can remember about 7 years ago when I first got married I had to learn real quick the basics of auto repair. I was so broke at the time I had to borrow tools. I feel your pain though bro. Mechanics make their money based on - they either know you don't know how to fix it, or know you don't have the time - so they say to themselves (What the hell you gonna do about it??? Pay me that's what They try to give you that sorry look , and say I'm so sorry but your car needs this, and that, and it'll cost $$$$

Cali is offline Female Member
    I had a blind date last night with a mechanic...gonna have to stay on this guy's good side!

Guess I better go post on the blind date thread....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Simple burn your car and claim on your insurance....Then buy a new one.....

Jeez bro you should have given me a call I could have come down and done that for you.The most expensive part about a head gasket is the bolts that hold it in place.(These HAVE to be replaced as they stretch)

Nxt time you get something seriously wrong with the motor and need a hand give me a bell,I,m only down the road!!

15% off at that price I,d want 99% discount!!

Thanks Billy Boy

Prices

Head Gasget 550
    Heating Matrix 250
    Service 150
    Fog Lamp 85
    Door Solinold 80
    Thermatsat 75

Plus some other shit, I could have done it cheaper myself but I would have fucked it up LOL.

Thanks BB I will hold you to that next time, thanks bro.

I'm calmer now, just have to add to that to the CC. Just a shame my source doesn't take CC, he insists on cash........whats that about

No Prob bro

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    my idea is similar to bexsome's. take it to a ghetto, leave the keys in it with the engine running, go into the store, and when you coemout........it'll be gone! insurance check!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I just bought a new Jeep (2nd hand...but new to me) and it's gonna cost at least $2000cdn to get it on the road.....that's about $74.56usd .......actually it's about $1300usd. Still, I'm happy because we bought it for a steal knowing that it needed work. The only down side is we just got the Visa paid off before X-Mas....oh well, back in the hole for a bit

Thread Information