DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

The stupid things we say

The stupid things we say.

We dropped off the movies at blockbuster. My friend turns to me while driving and says, “Do you want to swing through TJ Max right quick. There’s this hat I want to get.”

I’m stupid. I ask, “Do they have it in here?”

It’s like when I was younger, I used to go to the movies and my parents would say “have fun at the movies” and I would say you too. They weren’t going.

I used to do that when getting on flights too. The lady collecting your tickets as they call you by row. Have a nice flight. You too I reply like a fuking moron.

This comedian the other day is making fun of the same thing. He says some guy was using a hangar to get into his car. The comedian approached the man and asked him if he had locked the keys in his car. “No, I just washed it, and I’m hanging it to dry.” Doh.

We can say some stupid sh*t sometimes.

Two nights ago, my buddy’s car dies. A friend approaches the window and starts up small talk. My buddy says we’re trying to get my car to start. The dude says “where?”

WOW.

Doc

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMFAO

NOEUIANHKVNA
    VAIOPVNOPEHJAVNKOAUIBH P
    AJ
    AOJI'NAPVIHENPA
    V
    JJAIVNHEPJ

doc you had me cracking up the whole post, its the truth though... One that happened to me is, my mother said take the light off, i'm like where you want me to take it?...haha
    Last edited by monster.; 01-13-2004 at 05:11 PM.

No sh*t, seriously.

This chic. The four kegger was kicked. She wanted to drink more. She looks at one keg and says, what about that one? It looks full.

Has anyone ever seen a clear keg?

Same chic. Watching the gymnastic Olympics. Pommel Horse! Oh his name is Pommel Horse too!

I tell ya.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Or like you break both legs in a car crash and someone says "Did you break your legs"...

Or its raining out, your pissd and some asshole says "Is it raining outside"

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    This chic. The four kegger was kicked. She wanted to drink more. She looks at one keg and says, what about that one? It looks full.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO See things like this... are what makes the world turn...lol

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Haha

last day i had a flat on my rear tire, i was in the middle of a parking changing the tire, a guy that was passing by tell me " Ohh look's like you have a flat !!! " , i was like " No sir, i am changing the wheell for fun in then middle of no-where at -20 Degres "

J-F
    **** stupid people, i was so frustrated...
    soooo stupid..

Yeah bouncer.

You’re wearing a cast, and some stupid friend asks the sap if he broke something.

You’re soaked…is it raining out?

Now check this out. I had a friend that caught onto the stupid actions of people. He’d be riding on NYC subways and see some business suit check his watch. He’d wait a few seconds and ask the starch board what time it was. He’d recheck his watch. ERRR wtf?

Oh oh oh. You’re curling and the pimple faced twig asks, what does that work?

Doc

I got that before...lol.. working on my car, some dip**** would come out and be like...so is your car broken?...no i'm doing this for my health...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    Haha

last day i had a flat on my rear tire, i was in the middle of a parking changing the tire, a guy that was passing by tell me " Ohh look's like you have a flat !!! " , i was like " No sir, i am changing the wheell for fun in then middle of no-where at -20 Degres "
    This dumb arse. I’m pulling into a parking lot. My muffler is dragging on the ground. I’m getting out my car, and this arse yells out his window, “your muffler is dragging on the ground.”
    “I fuking know that, you pecker head!”

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Or when you and your girlfriend are getting into some freaky stuff and you think to yourself, "you freaky little hooker". But then your realize you said it out loud and **** there starts an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Or when you and your girlfriend are getting into some freaky stuff and you think to yourself, "you freaky little hooker". But then your realize you said it out loud and **** there starts an argument.
    LOL whoops….

cjp85 is offline Member
    I went to the desert with a bunch of friends from school, and this girl was trying to start a quad and I told her to put it in neutral first. She didnt know how to tell if it was in neutral so I told her to kick it(as in kick the kickstarter) and if it jumps a little bit its still in gear. She gets off the quad, walks to the back and kicks the tire. It didnt jump.

J-F
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    I went to the desert with a bunch of friends from school, and this girl was trying to start a quad and I told her to put it in neutral first. She didnt know how to tell if it was in neutral so I told her to kick it(as in kick the kickstarter) and if it jumps a little bit its still in gear. She gets off the quad, walks to the back and kicks the tire. It didnt jump.
    that thread is not about the stupid thing we do, its the stupid thing we say

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-F
    that thread is not about the stupid thing we do, its the stupid thing we say
    It was kinda stupid the way I explained how to do it, I said kick it and if it jumps its in neutral, she just did what I told her to do.

Your bags do not arrive with you. It’s a 9hr flight back from Germany. You go speak with the young pretty lady working in Claims.

You explain that your luggage did not make it off the plane.

She looks at you, and asks “have you flown yet?”

This is not the stupidity you want to hear from an attractive girl you want to help find your bags.

Doc

Thread Information