Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saddam Pics!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Angry Saddam Pics!

Here the series of pic of what CYCLEON posted last week.

But us military, get the uncesored pics, I luv fwd from friends to friends

here enjoy you Saddam haters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saddam Pics!-01-hole.jpg   Saddam Pics!-02-money.jpg   Saddam Pics!-03-ace-hole.jpg   Saddam Pics!-04-col-hickey-lute.jpg   Saddam Pics!-05-back-his-old-house.jpg  

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude thats totally cool. Where's the one's kicken him on the ground? lol...no/yah?

OOPS

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saddam Pics!-06-home-sweet-home.jpg   Saddam Pics!-07-welcome-home-party.jpg  

Last!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saddam Pics!-08-thank-allah-you-finally-got-me.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe i like the pic were he goes between all the soilders standing in rows Not his finest moment im sure.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Hehe i like the pic were he goes between all the soilders standing in rows Not his finest moment im sure.

He was drugged, so I dont think he really remembers

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Those are sweet. Wasn't he captured by Delta or Seals?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You can bet sure as hell, some of those soldiers kept some money. If my squad walked in on 1 million US dollars, there definately would only be 750,000 in the box by the time we left

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    vandoo you the man! yeah they probably gave him something to keep him kinda sedated

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    So someone clear this one up. He's living in a hole 2ft X 2ft in a country the size of France and the US army find him, but can't find WMD's?.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    So someone clear this one up. He's living in a hole 2ft X 2ft in a country the size of France and the US army find him, but can't find WMD's?.
    Who needs WMD's when we got the him....he is the biggest threat we have. Besides, the WMD's were just an excuse to get that little piece of sh*t!!!!!!!!!

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    To be those soldiers to see him up close and personal...talk about a feeling running thru ur body....god ****...they must have had to have plenty of control not to just jump him and beat him to death....

Those pics are unreal and impressive. I like the same one Palme....
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Don't be a **** idiot. You think Saddam led or master minded 9/11. Putting aside he's an utter cu*t to his people YOUR president and Tony Blair lied when they said he was a threat to the west and could deploy WMD's within 45 mins. Regardless what he's done you guys can't seem to get it into your thick skulls that lies like these have probably made it just about impossible to go to war when the cause is justified, at least under a Bush administration because he lied. He lied about a threat to the west from Saddam, he lied about WMD's and he sure as hell lied about democracy. What has he done for a democracy in Kuwait after Gulf War I?.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you cn be sure that the staffers made sure in no uncertain terms that he had beeter not have a bruise on him that wasnt fully earned

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    The third pic reminds me of when I got my first deer, all happy and stuff. Bet that pic is sitting on his mantle. Kill that jackass.

Don't be a **** idiot. You think Saddam led or master minded 9/11. Putting aside he's an utter cu*t to his people YOUR president and Tony Blair lied when they said he was a threat to the west and could deploy WMD's within 45 mins. Regardless what he's done you guys can't seem to get it into your thick skulls that lies like these have probably made it just about impossible to go to war when the cause is justified, at least under a Bush administration because he lied. He lied about a threat to the west from Saddam, he lied about WMD's and he sure as hell lied about democracy. What has he done for a democracy in Kuwait after Gulf War I?.
    Hey dawg...I am not about to get into some kind of political bulsh*t with you....all I am saying is that what Bush and Blair did was purly justified in my eyes....all of these other little pussy countries were just going to sit on their little asses and watch this World go to ****...there was a reason why we went in there....and no it isn't for oil. So dude, your entitled to your opinion...just like I am....I apologize that I think we are the strongest and the most kick ass country....who found Saddam?....USA did....next up....Osama....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I'm behind you all the way Butch.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    sweet pics bro... Were is the one beating him lol..

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Hey dawg...I am not about to get into some kind of political bulsh*t with you....all I am saying is that what Bush and Blair did was purly justified in my eyes....all of these other little pussy countries were just going to sit on their little asses and watch this World go to ****...there was a reason why we went in there....and no it isn't for oil. So dude, your entitled to your opinion...just like I am....I apologize that I think we are the strongest and the most kick ass country....who found Saddam?....USA did....next up....Osama....

Totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I'm behind you all the way Butch.
    *high five

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    *double high five to the lady....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well needless to say we got his arse. Whether or not it was a reason for going in there and some of our soilders had to sacrfice their lives, (God rest their souls), I think he needed to be brought down. Afterall it could've been alot worse, we could have had 10's of thousands killed or our own soilders.
    Now if we can get that other SOB Osama then I will be happy as most will.
    No disrespect to those who disagree but I think Sadaam needed to be caught!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittychick
    So what happened to North Korea, Saudai (They are responsible for 9/11, take your head out of the sand) Iran and Syria. To name but a few more, not to mention the various terror groups the CIA have trained and various administrations have armed over the yrs. If it wasn't for oil what the hell was it for ? and have all the innocent victims, including young Americans ben worth it? And if (and please god it won't happen) America is defeated in Iraq will they 'tactically withdraw' to San Francisco like the 6th fleet did after Beirut in '84 or after Somalia and leace behind a furthed divided country which will turn and bite America and Isreal in the a$$ in your withdrawal ?
    A fragmented Iraq will prove a much greater enemy in the future then an Iraq under Saddam ever would have done. And here's something to ponder. America has 130,000 troops in Iraq, it takes a ratio of between 4-6 logs personnel to support 1 front line soldier on the ground. That leaves 30,00 frontline combat effective troops in Iraq compared to a little over 1 million colilition forces in a tiny country like Kuwait.
    America doctrine says that a unit is combat ineffective with a loss of 6%, America is running a loss of just over 3% at the moment. Its a tiny % before US doctrine says that the force is combat ineffective. If that happens who here will support a draft ?.. something to ponder.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I think we didn't say they were there.. He kept making threats that they were there, and he was going to use them...

But i could be wrong..

Wait.. i was already wrong 1 time this year.. will have to wait until next year..

Peace

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

So what happened to North Korea, Saudai (They are responsible for 9/11, take your head out of the sand) Iran and Syria. To name but a few more, not to mention the various terror groups the CIA have trained and various administrations have armed over the yrs. If it wasn't for oil what the hell was it for ? and have all the innocent victims, including young Americans ben worth it? And if (and please god it won't happen) America is defeated in Iraq will they 'tactically withdraw' to San Francisco like the 6th fleet did after Beirut in '84 or after Somalia and leace behind a furthed divided country which will turn and bite America and Isreal in the a$$ in your withdrawal ?
    A fragmented Iraq will prove a much greater enemy in the future then an Iraq under Saddam ever would have done. And here's something to ponder. America has 130,000 troops in Iraq, it takes a ratio of between 4-6 logs personnel to support 1 front line soldier on the ground. That leaves 30,00 frontline combat effective troops in Iraq compared to a little over 1 million colilition forces in a tiny country like Kuwait.
    America doctrine says that a unit is combat ineffective with a loss of 6%, America is running a loss of just over 3% at the moment. Its a tiny % before US doctrine says that the force is combat ineffective. If that happens who here will support a draft ?.. something to ponder.

All I can say is SO F U C K I N G what if we bombed the F UCK out of IRAQ for no reason other than to get Saddam and get the oil.
    SO WHAT. We dont need an excuse to go to war with any of those desert countries. We will just walk our troops over. SO WHAT.
    Clinton did what he wanted, now Bush will do what he wants. SO WHAT.

Screw the UN. They dont help us in ANY WAY. We are done walkign on eggs to avoid hearing complaints. BUSH will do what he wants and he is still gonna win another term and maybe take over another country. SO WHAT. Keep complaining about WMD.
    We have the oil and we have a solid implant in the middle east. Watch how many countries over there F U C K or even think of F U C K I N G with us.

Id rather we stole the oil than SADDAM selling it and making GOLD PALACES and getting rich off of it.

SO you would rather SADDAM have the oil than the U.S regardless of how we got it?? GET REAL.
    Join the 21st century.

Bouncer I have the utmost respect for you...you have been here ever since I joined some two years ago...I value you opinion...however, I do not agree with you. I stand behind my beliefs and I stand behind Bush 100%...whatever he feels is right for this country I feel as well....this is why i voted for him...to take charge!

And to answer your question, if there is a draft and it is for my country....I'll go! This country has been good to me (except for the f*ckin taxes)...I will do what I can to help...considering the men who already lost their life defended our country for us...I feel this is the least I can do for them and my country!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Amen Bouncer. The war was never about getting sadam. how convinient the people forget this as soon as he's captured. Make no mistake I am not sad to see him go...but there are more important things to worry about than some old man in the desert who cannot possibly hurt us. but when your only chance of getting re-elected is a devasting victory in the sand and having everyone fear and respect the US why not

you think the US has gained respect or will be feared after this? your ignorant if you do. we are now more hated than anybody else....its a lonely world when everybody is against you. my dick has more common sense than george bush. believe me, i know the man personally as well as his whole family.
    Last edited by symatech; 01-14-2004 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Amen Bouncer. The war was never about getting sadam. how convinient the people forget this as soon as he's captured. Make no mistake I am not sad to see him go...but there are more important things to worry about than some old man in the desert who cannot possibly hurt us. but when your only chance of getting re-elected is a devasting victory in the sand and having everyone fear and respect the US why not

you think the US has gained respect or will be feared after this? your ignorant if you do. we are now more hated than anybody else....its a lonely world when your all alone. my dick has more common sense than george bush. believe me, i know the man personally as well as his whole family.

We are more hated??? By whom? They already hated us.

You say Bush made the US feared and respected. Well what more can you ask for? That is the ultimate blessing for a country. Feared and respected. AWESOME.
    We have always been more hated than anyone else due to envy and jealousy.
    If we are gonna be hated, we are gonna be hated for a reason and the reason benifiting us.
    NOW WE HAVE OIL TOO. How great is that.
    Next up. SYRIA, just because we are there.

i was being sarcastic....hence the

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i was being sarcastic....hence the
    Oh. I got all wound up for nothing ?? D amn you.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Oh. I got all wound up for nothing ?? D amn you.
    LOL my fault...

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Those are sweet. Wasn't he captured by Delta or Seals?
    Kurds that drugged him then handled him to US forces who were a mixed forces of regulars and SF and non regulars...

Some comments on this thread chills me

oh well, big hugs to all the Bush's lovers, I love bush but the different one, you know the ones who are smarter, and get wet and give you a lot of loving and joy and.....

Oh and cycleon, could you pm me. You tree hugger

LORDBLiTZ Guest

Well said.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Kurds that drugged him then handled him to US forces who were a mixed forces of regulars and SF and non regulars...
    They didn't even catch Saddam themselves? Some Iraqi's handed him over?

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    THAT IS AWSOME... By far did that make my day...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey guys wanna hear something funny? I am watchin a special on Discovery about something about this very subject. Made me realize that there are many many things we the public never will know the real truth about. there are secret ops and intellegence that we will never know. I am sure there was a justifying reason to go in and get Sadaam, we may never know the real truth, but not knowing what our government knows and not being on the front lines of the CIA; I don't think it is fair to make any assumptions for something we may not even have a clue about!

Symian is offline Member
    Please, let's not get into a debate that will never end. To lie they would've had to have known for a fact that he DIDN'T have them. They moved on the evidence in front of them, and everyone backed them up in the beginning.

Sym

OK that enought!

- Saddam is a bad guy.

- WMD were destroyed after Gulf War Part I, most of them.

- Saddam has no links to terrorist groups, this is false, as the Al-Queada used to attack saddam frequently.

- Iraqui are ugly.

- Now just open some ****ing McDonals, Taco Bell, KFC and lets everybody be happy.

- Stop believing what you government says to you, it is very bad for your health.

have a nice day

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Hey guys wanna hear something funny? I am watchin a special on Discovery about something about this very subject. Made me realize that there are many many things we the public never will know the real truth about. there are secret ops and intellegence that we will never know. I am sure there was a justifying reason to go in and get Sadaam, we may never know the real truth, but not knowing what our government knows and not being on the front lines of the CIA; I don't think it is fair to make any assumptions for something we may not even have a clue about!
    Well said! I spent two years in South Korea when I was in the military, and since I've studied mostly contemporary history of the region. There are so many things people don't know about by just reading the newspaper or watching tv.

Sym

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information