sigrabbit is offline Member

Deep Thought of the Day

Does the government's support of poor uneducated birthing machines slow human evolution? Think about it for a second. Intelligent successful people tend to have fewer children. Therefore, geneticly "superior" offspring are a minority to third world and genetically "inferior" children. As a result, the strongest genetics are not being passed on for evolution as quickly as weaker genetics. Does survival of the fittest apply to humans?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Yeah. It does.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    it does. survival is just not about being smart and having smart offspring who inturn ave smart offspring. these peole have found a loop whole in darwins theory. they just breed so much that if a few survive to pass on their genes then thats good enough. so the smart people have 2 to 3 kids, while the dumb peole have 7 to 8 kids, but if on 3 or 4 dub kids survive, the chain of events starts all over again.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    im just going to apologize for my spelling instead of fixing it.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i dont think so really..........i mean it's proven that children from lower-income cities usually score poorly on exams compared to children of upper-class societies.....but on the other hand....there's a study to support and disagree with every statement out there..............just like they say children from "broken homes" are proven to be less successful then those who grew up with two parents.........i dont agree with it at all..........but theres always a study to show both sides.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Survival of the fittest? Survival through destruction. We are destruction. Rules are broken by us.

As much as I love my life, and respect human life I think we are a shameful wonder of this world.

someday is offline Member
    its always been like that though....back in the day poor farmers had more children to help around the farm while rich people didn't need many. Hell most of us are probably farmers somewhere in our background and i consider myself an intelligent person. At any rate i aint gonna work in a 7 eleven so the more peopleto fill those positions the less need for me too.....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    SURVIVAL of the fittest. The definition of SURVIVAL is not the same as animals but the means still exists among us. The strongest and fittest usually meaning upper class. The parents of the upper class strongly insist on good breeding for their children. If breeding criteria isnt met, sometimes the offspring is outcast from the home and family as not to contaminate the suitable gene pool in the family.

The millionare daughter needs to marry another wealthy human in order to preserve the wealth of the family tree.

The millionares club (or whatever) looks down on the poor but once you make it rich, you are welcomed in it. Same as any herd. You have to prove yourself worthy. A herd or whatever seldom JUST takes in orphans.

SURVIVAL and FITTEST all depends on its defintion. Fittest meaning what and survival meaning what.
    Fittest meaning beautiful and or rich and survival meaning richer than the rest.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Would depend on how you qualified superior...

if you mean someone that will give back to society.. make meaningful additions to life...

or more stronger.. as in more able to withstand desease...

or prettier.. like me.................

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Does the government's support of poor uneducated birthing machines slow human evolution? Think about it for a second. Intelligent successful people tend to have fewer children. Therefore, geneticly "superior" offspring are a minority to third world and genetically "inferior" children. As a result, the strongest genetics are not being passed on for evolution as quickly as weaker genetics. Does survival of the fittest apply to humans?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    As human beings we are the most destructive of all. I believe it's in our genetical makeup. It's just a matter of picking your poison.

See. Spy has good genetics in his family. Daughter is 22 making 50k. He is 40 making 2hundy. Now he will insist his daughter does not marry a dead beat as that will detour the family gene pool. You wanna keep getting better, not worse.

My girlfriend's family all have VERY HIGH IQs. Mother, Father, sister, sister, brother all validictorians, all top 3 percent of SAT scores, and such.
    Now once she marries me, that cycle is sure to go out the door. But I bring good physical genetics into the family.
    So now with being smart, the kid will also be good looking and physically superior

Actually that is the truth....about my daughters.. so far so good..

Fact.. if a man and woman are both college graduates.. it is some thing like 85% sure that the child will go to college..

Fact ... if a child is raised in a family that ownes a business that child will eventually own thier own..

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    See. Spy has good genetics in his family. Daughter is 22 making 50k. He is 40 making 2hundy. Now he will insist his daughter does not marry a dead beat as that will detour the family gene pool. You wanna keep getting better, not worse.

My girlfriend's family all have VERY HIGH IQs. Mother, Father, sister, sister, brother all validictorians, all top 3 percent of SAT scores, and such.
    Now once she marries me, that cycle is sure to go out the door. But I bring good physical genetics into the family.
    So now with being smart, the kid will also be good looking and physically superior

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

And my wife has a masters degree 4.0 gpa... in classical performance..

always marry up....

Rules

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Some good points are made, but I think it is more about genetic predisposition to intelligence and ambition that I would call genetically superior. Obviously, medicine takes care of the physically inferior thereby allowing some to procreate when they should not. I wonder if chemical imbalances that cause depression, apathy, etc pass on to offspring? I would have to say that they do. If that premise is true, then the qualities that fewer people pass on are intelligence and ambition to succeed. Quite honestly, I think that prolonging the life of people with genetic diseases that could pass to offspring is a horror.

My stance on this random subject is unique, because I consider myself a relatively successful person that came from a less than fortunate family. However, strictly from a theory of evolution, I cannot help but think that humans would evolve faster if those with genetic advantages had more children than those with lesser genetics.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    this isnt a new arguement. i think this has some relation to the pioneer fund, and that neo nazi asshole at Berkley whos been trying to show differences between the races for years. its called something like the turtle theory.

Sam Kinneson (sp)

once said.. we shouldn't be sending food to feed people that live in the desert.. Food doesn't grow in the desert...People should be where the food is.. We should be sending U-hauls instead... That way people could move to where the food is..

OH OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Some good points are made, but I think it is more about genetic predisposition to intelligence and ambition that I would call genetically superior. Obviously, medicine takes care of the physically inferior thereby allowing some to procreate when they should not. I wonder if chemical imbalances that cause depression, apathy, etc pass on to offspring? I would have to say that they do. If that premise is true, then the qualities that fewer people pass on are intelligence and ambition to succeed. Quite honestly, I think that prolonging the life of people with genetic diseases that could pass to offspring is a horror.

My stance on this random subject is unique, because I consider myself a relatively successful person that came from a less than fortunate family. However, strictly from a theory of evolution, I cannot help but think that humans would evolve faster if those with genetic advantages had more children than those with lesser genetics.

Rules

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    There was a big deal about this in early-mid 1900's. Books have even been written on genetic differences and human evolution and all that. Most people only hear about this when they talk about Nazi Germany but it was huge deal in the USA also. I can't remember the name of this type of studying, something-ology.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    My thoery.. We take warning labels of everything and let nature take its course.. An insigtful thought by yours truely.. omfg the guy on true life wants the girl to smell his phermones.. he should be one of the first to be killed..

It's time to thin the herd..................

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    My thoery.. We take warning labels of everything and let nature take its course.. An insigtful thought by yours truely.. omfg the guy on true life wants the girl to smell his phermones.. he should be one of the first to be killed..

Rules

I dont believe in genocide. Just NATURAL selection.

Yea.. you'd have to clear out alot to make it worth anything...

don't want to get serious.. but there is some truth.. the problem.. who makes the decission on who stays and who goes..

I dont believe in genocide. Just NATURAL selection.

Rules

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Spywizard, you’re a Tyler Durden type eh?

Actually, i am not informed to that "type"

From a criminal phsyc stand point.. i fit the typical serial killer in alot of ways..

except that i married young.. had kids.. that's what has probably kept me out of prison..

All the test show.. Type A with a high IQ with creative tendancies...

that's what made me the perfect cop for the military.. no conciense, and never remorse..

I have mellowed with age.. some..

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Spywizard, you’re a Tyler Durden type eh?

Rules

answer to a point..........................
    Last edited by spywizard; 01-14-2004 at 09:17 PM.

Rules

Thread Information