hoss827 is offline Banned

I just called the hospital...

..My friend Dave..called me about 10 minutes ago..he said Rachel hasn't ate for a week..i havent seen her for about two weeks...She went from 105 lbs to 89..and shes passed out three times...and she wont stop losing weight once she starts...I couldn't think of anything else to do, she hates hospitals...Guys, did I make the right move in doing this?? I mean i told her how beautiful she was, how bad it would be for her...I'm afraid shes gonna hate me for this..but I think in the end shell be okay...I mean I cant just hold her down and force feed her..she only needed to be under 98 to do this ****ing modelling ....why the hell is she losing more weight?????????...Once she starts this she won't stop...I called the hospital and they're picking her up from her house..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good move bro....sounds like she has an addictive personality.......shame how society screws up young girls minds into thinking they should all be thin.I'm proud of you bro.

Wishing your friend the best....DB

My worst fear right now is that shes gonna hate me after all of this....for having her go to a hospital...I dont reall y know anymore...I dont know if it's worse having her..but her being so sick..or sending her to a hospital or hating me....

I guess the hospital...because at least she'd live...I just want her to be okay..I mean shes like the one girl i've really ever had that this has even worked out with..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    She'll get over it and thank you one day bro,don't stress yourself out over this

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    i think you did the right thing hoss. losing that much weight, along with being that light, is verging on dangerous. eventually she will thank you for it. i hope everything turns out alright.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I remember you posting about this before... she wanted you to tell her if she should do a clen cycle or something..

and i think you said she was ........i can't remember.. the one where they throw up after meals..

did she start doing that again.???

You did the right thing..

MOM will be proud......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I remember you posting about this before... she wanted you to tell her if she should do a clen cycle or something..

and i think you said she was ........i can't remember.. the one where they throw up after meals..

did she start doing that again.???

You did the right thing..

MOM will be proud......
    Well...shes the one that starves herself..not throws up :-/...Mom was telling me how I did the right thing and all...She loves her too..i didnt suggest her a clen cycle though , lol

You did the right thing bro... worry about her health first, damaged feelings heal quicker than a damaged body.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You did the right thing bro... worry about her health first, damaged feelings heal quicker than a damaged body.

Red
    Thanks bro....that says alot..that says everything...thanks everyone..i'll let you know how it goes..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    one question................why is her 16 year old boyfriend doing this?..........where the hell are her parents!?!?!?!?!?!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Her parents dont care......the EMT's just came by her house.....they didn't take her....

She told them that she wasnt anorexic.......me and a friend both called...why the hell wouldnt they take her???

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    You did the right thing! You got to nip it in the bud as soon as you can....A mother of kid in my high school was anorexic and her whole family knew it. Needless to say one day she collapsed and had to be rushed to the hospital. She was in managed care for a bit but now she is all kinds of messed up. She talks like she has had a stroke. Now she resorts to suppositories....Uh OH....

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    you cant admit her...her parents have to do it, you arent her guardian. Talk to her and take her yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    She told them that she wasnt anorexic.......me and a friend both called...why the hell wouldnt they take her???

..she convinced them she wasnt anorexic...CANT THEY SEE THAT SHE IS BY HER ****ING WEIGHT?!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    you cant admit her...her parents have to do it, you arent her guardian. Talk to her and take her yourself.
    that is ****in bull****....her parents need to die...her agent s in it for the money....and the EMT's cant do anything...what the hell is wrongw ith the world...

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    ok, since it seems you are really worried, I'll say something. The EMT's can do a thing unless there is a serious acute danger. anorexia is a chronic danger. The only way to get help is to contact child protective services. now realize, that you better be **** sure she is in danger cause once they get involved **** piles up quick. Like if they decide the kid is a danger to herself then the parents may go to jail. 89 lbs is way to light though and if she is a normal height (ie ~5'4" or taller) then there is seriously something wrong.

My suggestion: if you are truely concerned, then call CPS and talk to someone, explain the situation and find out if they think it is a problem. if so they will act and if not, then no problem. You might try without useing names at first to find out, so that you or they are not on record until you find out that they will do something.

I hope this helps some.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    ..My friend Dave..called me about 10 minutes ago..he said Rachel hasn't ate for a week..i havent seen her for about two weeks...She went from 105 lbs to 89..and shes passed out three times...and she wont stop losing weight once she starts...I couldn't think of anything else to do, she hates hospitals...Guys, did I make the right move in doing this?? I mean i told her how beautiful she was, how bad it would be for her...I'm afraid shes gonna hate me for this..but I think in the end shell be okay...I mean I cant just hold her down and force feed her..she only needed to be under 98 to do this ****ing modelling ....why the hell is she losing more weight?????????...Once she starts this she won't stop...I called the hospital and they're picking her up from her house..
    You said a few days ago you were about to do her in the ass. Which is it? You're going to do her in the ass at the hospital?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Carlos, pretty uncalled for. Hoss, you are doing the right thing by caring. If she doesnt eat, make sure she at least gets some vitamins in her and some water. Dabull said it best^^^. Have you also made her aware of the dangers regarding lack of food and what it will do to her cycle? Girls screw up their cycles by not taking in food and it could mess it up for life..

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    that's not good man. but you deffiently did the right thing by calling. It is a tough diease to beat man if she has it. Good luck w/ everything man

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Carlos, pretty uncalled for. Hoss, you are doing the right thing by caring. If she doesnt eat, make sure she at least gets some vitamins in her and some water. Dabull said it best^^^. Have you also made her aware of the dangers regarding lack of food and what it will do to her cycle? Girls screw up their cycles by not taking in food and it could mess it up for life..
    Yeah....i've been talking to her for about 3 hours...She keeps saying david is lying..and I asked her, "why lose more weight if you made weight to model?"...and she just says "because"....shes anorexic..this will be her 6th time n the hospital if she goes.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I believe half of the things hoss posts he makes up in his head.

Look Carlos...you're a good bro and all...but I wouldn't waste my time making this up. My girl, needs help! That's what I made this thread for, to get different points of view on what to do. Enough said.

Well, so what if it is. Who are you to judge? I wouldn't consider it made up, you can see in his posts that it isn't. Now, I will admit his stories sometimes are a little overboard, but one like this isn't made up because the attention of the topic isn't on himself. You seem to be a sensitive person carlos, so have a little sympathy.
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 01-19-2004 at 04:46 PM.

peam is offline Suspended
    wow... not even gonna touch on the other subject within this thread but hoss.... I think you need to listen to jeffylyte.... he's got some good advice for you.... and as far as moral support you know where to find me.

Jeff gave awesome advice..thanks bro. I'm gonna call childcare here soon...I still don't see why her parents don't do anything...it's wrong to let someone get that way.

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    wow... not even gonna touch on the other subject within this thread
    There isn't one. I though Carlos should be a little more considerate that's all.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    dang hoss... this sucks bro. It does suck that the EMT couldnt take her..

have you talked to her parents? maybe you can have your mom call her mom... maybe her parents arent aware of whats going on... it happens sometimes.

Just stick with her and keep drilling it in that it isnt the way to go.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i agree with BOL. talk to rachels parents. they may be more helpful then you think. if not. then considers jeffs option.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i would talk with her parents first. if they tell you to **** off then call cps.

i dont think her agent cares either...I told him about it and he said "Ill watch her..."...i think hes in it for the money

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hoss..You live in Evansville, IN right?? Which hospital has she been to there??

You need to talk to her parents..She needs to walk herself into the hospital and at least get some IV fluids and nutrients or her organs are going ot start shutting down..This is no joke..There are tons of fatalities every year as a result of eating disorders..If her parents are not receptive, CPS may be your only recourse..Indiana has very stringent child protection laws, and if I were to treat her in the ER at that weight, I would admit her and contact CPS myself..She is obviously in danger..If you need any help getting started in the right direction, PM me and I will make some calls..I at one time, many years ago, did part of my clinical rotations in Evansville, so I am familiar with the hospitals..

Doc M

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    one question................why is her 16 year old boyfriend doing this?..........where the hell are her parents!?!?!?!?!?!

Heres an answer. Most of the time, friends know more about the person than the parents do. Maybe she spends more time with him than at home. Kids dont talk to their parents much these days. So the parents might not realize anything is wrong.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Hoss, this is horrible.....I've known of too many models that have gone through the same thing and it is no different than drugs and pier pressure.. She needs stability and someone to talk to..Unfortunately, it's not always the agents...sometimes they can do worse than good,, and I know that from first hand... I knew a girl who almost died from this...of course this was when I was much younger...she was so beautiful...and was at 95 lbs...they still said she didn't look right in pics, so she went down to about 78 lbs as well...It was put int he hospital and was fed intraveniously (sp), and I don't think she was ever the same since...it can mentally really screw you up if you don't take the proper precautions and have people who care the most to support her.
    You did the right thing...and all you can do is be there for her...
    About the parents...I can't elaborate....parents are so weird these days, there's no tellin....just go by your instinct..and that is pretty much looks like what you did. and IMO was the BEST decision.

Baby

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Anerixic girls will NEVER admit they are anirexic even if you catch them throwing up. NEVER. They will NEVER admit to doing drugs such as diet pills or anything.
    There really is no way to prevent it once it is in their heads that badly. Therapy is the only way to go.

Thread Information