Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

living at home...in houston...

...and my depression...=(

i recently graduated from college this december and moved back to houston to live with my mom so i can pay off some debts....

living at home + being seperated from my gf + clomid = major depression...=(

i hate it...i don't know anyone here (well i do, but they live too far to chill with after work), and i have nothing to look forward to after work.

my daily routine: work, workout, go home and be depressed for 2 hours, talk to gf over the phone, be depressed for 2 more hours, sleep.

what do yall houstonians do for fun?? yall wanna hang out or what? =P

btw, that clomid is some serious stuff...it brought me to my knees for a while...i had to cut back the dosage for fear of breaking out in tears in public...=P

what do you houstonians think about living in houston? do yall like it? why, why not? this is kinda bad, but i'm already searching for a different job in austin...even though my current one in houston pays well and is exactly what i want to be doing.

oh and on top of everything, i lost 15 lbs and i'm as weak as a girl now (and yes i did clomid)...=(

-- clocky

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    **** clocky hate to see the outcome. And I am about to go trough PCT in a week. Hang in there bro maybe see a doc about some anti-depressants. Just keep at it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Dang bro really sorry to hear that clocky...but on the other hand its great to see ya posting again....nothing like talking to your AR buds to cheer ya up a bit

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I was wondering where you were bro....sorry to hear your'e doing bad...Hopefully things will all work out for you in the end.

Be tough bro!

--Hoss

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys...=) yeah, i haven't been posting much because i'm scared to browse AR at work...kinda paranoid about them knowing i'm into roids. and i don't post at home cuz when i get home, i'm all depressed and just waiting to talk to my gf...

so what's yall's opinion about my plan? i've been working for a couple weeks now, making over 40k a year, and its work that i like doing. that being said, i hate not being in austin. is it bad work karma or something to work for a company for a few months while searching for a different job? i'd feel bad if they were training me, but they are not...i'm already productive and know how to churn out stuff. what's yall's opinions on this.

and yes, i admit, a huge part of wanting to go back to austin is because of a girl...i know, i know, some people will say you shouldn't move or quit a job because of a girl because when yall break up, the move/quit will be all for nothing and you'll regret it, etc etc....opinions?

-- clocky

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro. sorry to hear you are having a rough time... me and my girl just split... two days before I started 800mgs wk of TEST... sucks to be me right?!? well, at least my forearms will be jacked from all the 5 on 1 I'll be playing!!

anyway bro... hang in there, I'd hang with you but I'm an old fart thats not drinking (while on cycle) so I'd probably just cramp your style!! there are tons of bros from h-town haunting this board... maybe we should all hook up and shoot some pool or something...

Symian is offline Member
    Dam, I wish I lived in Houston. Not too far away though in Beaumont...Boremont. As far as what I think about Houston is another story. Dirty, ghetto, industrial, but great parties and hidden away clubs. Austin was much more my flavor.

Sym

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    quit...move back to austin ...

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    quit...move back to austin ...
    I agree. Houston doesn't have anything on Austin plus being away from the lady has to suck!

Sym

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing quite like the post-college depression in general. That hit me so unbelievably hard this summer.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    There is nothing quite like the post-college depression in general. That hit me so unbelievably hard this summer.
    Big Green has a GREAT GREAT point.

You have to realize how vulnerable to depression you are aside from losing a girl. You’re alone, in a new town, in a new setting, a new job, and now without a girl you’re in love with. Take out the girl and it still sucks. You’re holding on to Austin because she’s the only consistency you know. The only consistency you want.

It’s understandable though. I miss my ex. I don’t want to say don’t quit your job, and I don’t want to say quit your job.

I think you should try your best at mitigating your loses. You have like 5 days left on clomid right? Something close at least. Grit it out.

I recommended you getting a dog, and I wasn’t kidding. I said it jovially but I meant it. It should help.

Things are going to be tough, there’s no getting passed that. You can either make it better or worse. It’s all up to you.

If it were me, I would stay in Houston, and suck it up for a bit. See what yall can work out when she graduates.

Best of luck Clockworks. Whatever you decide will work out. I say that based on my belief that sh!t always works out in the end. If it hasn’t worked out yet…well then…it’s no the end.

Doc,
    Hit me up on IM any time bro. Seriously.

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=DocHoliday]I recommended you getting a dog, and I wasn’t kidding. I said it jovially but I meant it. It should help. QUOTE]

dogs make everyone happy!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Dam man, sounds like you got a good job. For fun? In htown? Man, there are so many places to go. I wish I was back there. A great place to go is baker street pub in the village, red door in down town and bar houston. The night life is bad ass and I miss it a lot right now. I look forward to moving back after this next fall to attend uofH for my mba. If i was in town right now i'd chill with ya. Get ahold of pheedno, majorpecs, keymastur, gearhead007, daddydbol, mr. sparkle, or some one else. There are lots of dudes from ar down there. Hope it works out for you. btw, which side of town you on?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm on the NW side of town Clocky......of course I'm married with a daughter, so I don't know how much fun I'd be. I'm down with shooting pool or whatever......just let me know!!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Hey bro. sorry to hear you are having a rough time... me and my girl just split... two days before I started 800mgs wk of TEST... sucks to be me right?!? well, at least my forearms will be jacked from all the 5 on 1 I'll be playing!!

anyway bro... hang in there, I'd hang with you but I'm an old fart thats not drinking (while on cycle) so I'd probably just cramp your style!! there are tons of bros from h-town haunting this board... maybe we should all hook up and shoot some pool or something...
    Sugarland - Houstons good, lots of clubs - I don't drink but I'll put one in the air with you bro. Half my family lives in Austin and its ok, too many people wearing feed store caps for me - I went to A&M so I have a natural dislike for the Austin area anyway. Give me a shout bro.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    hang in there bro. I start my PCT in a few weeks, I live on the south side of town, in Friendswood. I think whenever baseball season gets back up we should all go see an astros game. what do yall think?

-MS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    hang in there bro. I start my PCT in a few weeks, I live on the south side of town, in Friendswood. I think whenever baseball season gets back up we should all go see an astros game. what do yall think?

-MS

And see Clemens? Count me in, my company gets box seats so I can see if I can get some. What do yall think?

man that sounds like a plan. See what you can do.

man that sounds like a plan. See what you can do.

Cool, I will see what I can do and keep yall posted. We need a list of everyone who wants to go so we can see if I can do it. I would also like to keep the girl to guy ratio at about 3 to 1 if possible j/j but if the girls want to please - please feel free. Thanks DD

Blog Entries
    I'm down with the game...I work about 5 minutes from the stadium...I can make it to any game you guys pick!!

I think whenever baseball season gets back up we should all go see an astros game. what do yall think?

-MS
    Man I am all OVER that!! lets do it!

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Ok so we have:
    Daddydbol
    Majorpecs
    Mr.Sparkle
    Gearhead007
    No girls???

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Ok so we have:
    Daddydbol
    Majorpecs
    Mr.Sparkle
    Gearhead007
    No girls???
    WTF?!? you guys ALWAYS forget about me!!

Blog Entries

AND RIPPED4FSU....

thanks MP, I knew you'd catch my back!!

lol, im sure keybitch and my supreme master pheedno would want to join oh and cant forget clocky, he started this thread

Bro I am sorry - I had your name wrote down but as usual I got a call and was doing it while I was typing. Sorry man. Won't happen again.

Bro I am sorry - I had your name wrote down but as usual I got a call and was doing it while I was typing. Sorry man. Won't happen again.
    No prob at all bro... hey, guess you're bringing a girl after all,, seeing what a WHINEY BITCH I am!!

seriously bro thanks for trying to hook this up for us... even if you can't score enough tickets we should still all go....

No prob at all bro... hey, guess you're bringing a girl after all,, seeing what a WHINEY BITCH I am!!

seriously bro thanks for trying to hook this up for us... even if you can't score enough tickets we should still all go....

Oh yeh, or a Rockets game. I have a call in as we speak to see how I can go about this with out having customers with me.

Is 50% wanting to go???

KeyMastur is offline VET
    seriously clocky baby, you wanna go out ?? you can meet up with some friends and myself.

we need another houston boys reunion......

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Ok so we have:
    Daddydbol
    Majorpecs
    Mr.Sparkle
    Gearhead007
    No girls???
    ****, what about me ???

let's see if we can get Jenna to go too. that way we won't look like too much flamers with the sausage party

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    We have to go somewhere to eat

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    most definitely.

how about a mongolian BBQ place ?? like 12.95 for as much as you want, you pick the ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    ****, what about me ???

let's see if we can get Jenna to go too. that way we won't look like too much flamers with the sausage party

Sorry man, I only have her email at work but I will send her one. Is she still staying in CL? I can pull a couple of girls so lets start getting a list together.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno

Hooters!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Sorry man, I only have her email at work but I will send her one. Is she still staying in CL? I can pull a couple of girls so lets start getting a list together.
    yeah, she's still down in CL. i got her 2 AIM names. next time i see her online i'll holler at her and see if she wants to grub with some boys

Where's Butcher? He needs to go to...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Hooters!!
    negative ghostrider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information