Thread: When you drink?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

When you drink?

When you drink?

So when you drink? Some drink because they like the taste. Beer for example, it’s an acquired taste, and now I love it. I drink beer for a few reasons, and one is the taste. I know people that say they drink purely for the taste. Horse****.

So when you drink? Some drink because they like the buzz. Beer for example, it’s an enlightening drink and now I love it. I drink beer for a few reasons, and one is the enlightenment. I know people that say they drink purely for the enlightenment. Horse****.

So when you drink? Some people drink because they feel cool. Beer for example, it’s a cool looking drink, and now I love it. I drink beer for a few reasons, and one is the feeling of being cool. I know people that say they drink purely because it makes them drunk.
    ………..Right on, who’s gonna admit they drink to feel cool. They’re mostly losers!!!

Doc

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I drink a beer here or there for the slight buzz and i also enjoy the flavor...i drink very little though...maybe a six pack a year.........years ago a much different story

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I drink to dull the pain.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Love the flavor of beer..hate the flavors of whiskeys (except the after taste of Scotch)..Gin, Tequila, all the other crap...hate it! Beer..love it with dinner! My parents were not restrictive with beer and wine when I was a kid..most Euro families are this way. Beer and wine is not something looked upon the way it is in most western societies as taboo for kids. So when one is old enough (or able) to get a beer or glass of wine..it is no big deal...If back when I was 16 or 17 and said "Hey Stefan..I had a beer!!" Noone would care!
    Different societies, different cultures with alcohol...my parents being European and me being raised in the US..often my folks were given the evil-eye for passing one of the kids a brew..or a glass of vino at dinner. I have come to like the taste of different beers..especially with dinner..or after dinner. MMMM-MM..but it doesnt do much for my diet!
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 01-16-2004 at 04:06 AM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i drink to forget

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Love the flavor of beer..hate the flavors of whiskeys (except the after taste of Scotch)..Gin, Tequila, all the other crap...hate it! Beer..love it with dinner! My parents were not restrictive with beer and wine when I was a kid..most Euro families are this way. Beer and wine is not something looked upon the way it is in most western societies as taboo for kids. So when one is old enough (or able) to get a beer or glass of wine..it is no big deal...If back when I was 16 or 17 and said "Hey Stefan..I had a beer!!" Noone would care!
    Different societies, different cultures with alcohol...my parents being European and me being raised in the US..often my folks were given the evil-eye for passing one of the kids a brew..or a glass of vino at dinner. I have come to like the taste of different beers..especially with dinner..or after dinner. MMMM-MM..but it doesnt do much for my diet!
    It depends in what parts of Europe you come from...and how much you care about your children.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Love to booze it up on any occasion. Being a frat guy helps though. I'm good with anything. I've done it all.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Both, I actually like the taste. I make my own beer and wine.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I LOVE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO BS! I have a bar in my basement and me and buddies set down in the dungeon of beer and conquer cases! My buddy and I will kill 1 1/2 to 2 cases on BAD! saturday night! Just drinkin watchin funny assed movies! Fletch, Fletch2, Jay and Silent bob and more! We celebrate Alcohol and the life it gives us!
    I love scotch! I love Zambuca! I love Thekilla, tequila! I love it!

I love a buzZ! I love it! I'm not an Alchy..now do you know how I know I'm not an Alcoholic...I don't go to meetings!

Mud, we gotta hook up bro! Kick it in the city and we're both off cycle so lets booze!

SID

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I drink to dull the pain.
    well said. sad, but true for a lot of us...

i'd say I also drink from time to time to loosen up a bit...i'm fairly serious about a lot of things in my life, so from time to time, it's nice to let go.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    well said. sad, but true for a lot of us...

i'd say I also drink from time to time to loosen up a bit...i'm fairly serious about a lot of things in my life, so from time to time, it's nice to let go.
    On a serious note...yes, I do it to unwind! because in my job I have entirely too much stress! and I need to loosen up!

SID

mass junkie is offline banned
    Soberness is a false sence of reality created by lack of Alcohol

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I just drink to drink. I like everything associated with it.

Except the mornings after.

I am night guy. Night guy messes up Morning guy, and there is nothing morning guy can do about Night guy’s antics. Except not work and leave Night guy with no money to drink.

Doc

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I just drink to drink. I like everything associated with it.

Except the mornings after.

I am night guy. Night guy messes up Morning guy, and there is nothing morning guy can do about Night guy’s antics. Except not work and leave Night guy with no money to drink.

Doc
    It's when you try to transition straight from night guy to morning guy that gets you into trouble...worlds colliding!!

well said...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I drink cause my parents dont love me.... wait no i'm a drunk.. but i drink very little.. and when i do drink it like a can or a bottle..

FROST is offline Associate Member
    I drink because its good to unwind, specially for people with alot of stress. Its scientificley proven that alchole is a depressent, but ive never felt depressed when i drink, just angry some times. It feels great to go to a beach party in the summer and just grab a cold one and hang out wiith your friends, or at a party in some ones house when the beach is to cold.

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!
    Bri

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Both, I actually like the taste. I make my own beer and wine.
    I'm a homebrewer as well. I only make beer though. I must be full of horse****, because I love to drink beer because I love the taste. When I'm not on a cycle I drink beer with my meals pretty regularly.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Edit to my previous post:

I drink tonight.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I drink because I like to escape reality...LMAO. No I love beer...I can sit down and crush the beers while watching TV. I drink the most on the golf course...we play games that are associated with drinking....I sometimes don't remember the last few holes....LMFAO!

I drink beer cause once it hits your lips....it taste so GOOD! Frank the tank baby....that mofo is my idol!!!

Edit to my previous post:

I drink tonight.
    Me too, and I'm tippin' one for you, good man!

someday is offline Member
    anyone like that sublime song 40oz to freedom. Its my personal anthem.

A 40oz to freedom is the only chance ill have to feel good even though i feel bad............

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    anyone like that sublime song 40oz to freedom. Its my personal anthem.

A 40oz to freedom is the only chance ill have to feel good even though i feel bad............

People don't realize Bradley was as close as we get to a modern day street philosopher. He's our Plato. He spoke for the downtrodden and hurt... I mean just listen to the lyrics... they exemplify our own.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    love being sh itfaced

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    I drink whiskey, beer is good to keep from gettin too hammered too quick. Arrogant Bastard Ale is where its at. I like how it dulls my judgement, that and im a friggin spazz and seem to get along with drunk ppl better.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Me too, and I'm tippin' one for you, good man!
    and you'll get the same from me, sir...

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    i'm not much of a beer man myself. l like the liquor a bit more. I could drink a 5th of yag before I could 5 beers anyday, and die faster.

cascade is offline Junior Member
    Drinking alittle helps get some girls. You drink a couple over a period of time...they keep going, you start chating em up, they think you're getting pissed, they're getting drunk, they think it's cool if they starting hitting on you alittle because everyone's alittle more open. I'm not talking about going after the drunk a$$ girls... when I drink there's always a crap load of girls that we hangout with quite a bit, it mixes up alittle, but we usually all know eachother atleast alittle.
    and just ALITTLE more when the booze starts a flowing

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    i'm not much of a beer man myself. l like the liquor a bit more. I could drink a 5th of yag before I could 5 beers anyday, and die faster.
    i really dont drink too much beer anymore. my favorite current drink is coconut bacardi and diet vanilla coke. sounds wierd but try it you cannot taste the alcohol at all no matter how much is in there. great stuff.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I don't drink.. Never will don't like none of those reasons to drink..

cjp85 is offline Member
    Beer makes me more of an open person. I really hate going to partys and not drinking. I could talk up a storm if Im tanked, but when Im sober I just cant stand people.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'm in the middle of a bottle of hypnotq right now...since I'm here...i thought I'd share

I'm in the middle of a bottle of hypnotq right now...since I'm here...i thought I'd share
    Well then say hi to Puffy and Fitty for me.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Well then say hi to Puffy and Fitty for me.
    How did you know they were here?? **** dude...i need better security...actually i think it's Hov and Fab...I'm not sure anymore...

i've had the bottle for almost a yr now...thought I'd pregame b4 i head out...and the first shot was for you kid...

cb25 is offline Banned
    and I'd be lying if I said it didn't taste good...

How did you know they were here?? **** dude...i need better security...actually i think it's Hov and Fab...I'm not sure anymore...

i've had the bottle for almost a yr now...thought I'd pregame b4 i head out...and the first shot was for you kid...
    My first Red Dog tonight will be for you. Or first of whatever the hell hits the lips

cb25 is offline Banned
    My first Red Dog tonight will be for you. Or first of whatever the hell hits the lips
    that's my boy...

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I drink to party, relax anything really there is always a reason to drink!~ I will drink any beer too, but i like my black and tan, or guinesse~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Thread Information