KrashRoute is offline Associate Member

Anyone rock a 20" in here?

Any dirt, street, flatland, vert riders in here?

I grew up ridin dirt.. been all about street and vert the past 2 yead. Gettin spoiled at FDR.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    lol..........i thought you were refering if anyone has 20 inch biceps in here????.........lol.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

na im sure a **** load of ppl do. Was talkin bout bikes yo.
    \m/

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly what I was thinking too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    lol..........i thought you were refering if anyone has 20 inch biceps in here????.........lol.......

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i thought it was about shooting with a 20 gauge needle

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thought you were talking about wheels at first,
    abstrack@protonmail.com

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    whewwwwwww, i thought this was about "unit" size...i saw 5 replies and was feeling a little intimidated.
    -Cy

mass junkie is offline banned
    I still dont know what this thread is about......but whatever it is.........Yeah

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey... If mass says it's good... give it a try...............

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I still dont know what this thread is about......but whatever it is.........Yeah
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to be big time dirt rider, did one (nbr) race, i was more into dirt jumping i still have my bikes but i'm way to big for em i took em out last summer, and i flattened the tires on my Robinson-pro, aluminum (yea remember those), 3pc crank, hooked up fat... I also have a condor (old school) and a few others, an old mongoose (i mean old from the 80's) had a hutch but cracked it in half.. haha... I have so much sh!t for those bikes... I'm going to give it all away one day to some kid who don't have a nice bike... I thought that would be nice for some kid who don't got sh!t to have a really nice bike...

i still do some flatland, you never forget it, bunny hop garbage cans and ****...thats how i popped the tires...oh well, i'm way to big or heavy for those now, but that was alot of fun before i got my license..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh dude I remember the Mongoose bikes. I had one back when I went to Kelly. I used to stop off at my buds house and pick him up on the way to school and he would ride on the back posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I used to be big time dirt rider, did one (nbr) race, i was more into dirt jumping i still have my bikes but i'm way to big for em i took em out last summer, and i flattened the tires on my Robinson-pro, aluminum (yea remember those), 3pc crank, hooked up fat... I also have a condor (old school) and a few others, an old mongoose (i mean old from the 80's) had a hutch but cracked it in half.. haha... I have so much sh!t for those bikes... I'm going to give it all away one day to some kid who don't have a nice bike... I thought that would be nice for some kid who don't got sh!t to have a really nice bike...

i still do some flatland, you never forget it, bunny hop garbage cans and ****...thats how i popped the tires...oh well, i'm way to big or heavy for those now, but that was alot of fun before i got my license..

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    have been a dirt&street rider for almost 6years. but i quite hardcore ridin since i blowed up my knees doin a stupid ass rail
    Last edited by FCECC2; 01-16-2004 at 05:06 PM.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    have been a dirt&street rider for almost 6years. but i quite hardcore ridin since a blowed up my knees doin a stupid ass rail

<<------- STANDARD STA500 no brake with a #420 motocross chain i love small bike

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That's not any fun at all...

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i thought it was about shooting with a 20 gauge needle

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    used to ride a PK RIPPER now its all about the mountain bike

knew some of you had to be in here,

what you weighin in at now monster I always catch the coping coming in I go through front rims/tubes and the occasional fork like its my job. Good man with the bike gifting. Always seems around here that the kids with ill raw talent are always fromm the assisted housing riding ****ty kmart rides but tear it up when they get to ride somethin solid.

TRLS- that was my first real bike way back when.... stiffer than all \m/. Hows it ride with the heavy ass chain on there? Can prolly grind on the **** chainwheel with that on there.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrashRoute
    knew some of you had to be in here,

what you weighin in at now monster I always catch the coping coming in I go through front rims/tubes and the occasional fork like its my job. Good man with the bike gifting. Always seems around here that the kids with ill raw talent are always fromm the assisted housing riding ****ty kmart rides but tear it up when they get to ride somethin solid.
    240lbs bro... I hear that, I havn't forgot anything, and i'm still not scurrred to bust my ass going down (old habits are hard to break)..LOL.. I think i might want to buy somethign a newer this coming spring.. I'm actually in the process of moving and i started digging up all sorts of sh!t the past few weeks.. I probally could have a garage sale, but like i said earlier, That would just be a cool thing to do to give everything i got to a kid that just don't have it all or who can afford it.. Not much has changed as far as kids riding the kmart bikes.. I know that would make my day if some guy just gave me boxes of highend parts/rims and bikes, for nuttin..

Thread Information