Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I'm not even a week into my cycle and I feel ****ing good

Granted, I'm high right now but nevertheless. I remember the through the roof sex drive now. I was still waking up with morning wood most of the time before going on but it was certainly not like this. I'm 14 again and it rules. I think it's just the whole it helps your mood out thing that has me so geared up. I have been enjoying working at a bar again, that's for **** sure. It's been two or three months since I've had sex now. Is it obvious? Can you tell? **** you how 'bout? Huh? How the **** 'bout that? Also, you really need to download some Minus the Bear. They're a small canadian band but they're really ****ing good. Also, pick up some Broken Social Scene. And some Sigur Ros. You don't know what you're missing. TOOL is **** ****ing good too. Alright then. I'm just gonna go. **** you for the last ****ing time. Narcs. Mother ****ing narcs the whole god **** lot of ya. Are you guys sure you aren't cops?

Oh yeah, nmy goal is to hit 230 at 7% bodyfat (I'm 5'10"). That would be 10lbs heavier than my previous heaviest which I'm almost back to (at 8%) BUT this will be my first tiem using deca . I know they're lofty goals though. I talk a lot. What I meant to say was that I don't use steroids . Never have and never will. It just isn't for me. Narcs.

Swellin Guest
    ****! Nathan I feel ya. I just fired up the peace pipe myself. I was looking at those bands, wonderingwhat the hell kind of music they played. Then you listed TOOL. Nice! If those others are anything like TOOL, I will be singing your praises.

Here's to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    ****! Nathan I feel ya. I just fired up the peace pipe myself. I was looking at those bands, wonderingwhat the hell kind of music they played. Then you listed TOOL. Nice! If those others are anything like TOOL, I will be singing your praises.

Here's to ya!
    They're different. The thing that you have to appreciated from all those bands is:

1) The fact that instrumentally they are very gifted. They write complicated songs that mesh very well and sounds interesting.

2) They definitely trigger an emotional response (in me anyways) which for me is key, especially whien high.

Anyways, check them out and let me know what you think.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Glad your feeling good bro

DB

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    What you running, nathan?

Quote Originally Posted by swellin

Here's to ya!
    Puff on one for me bro,the gf is driving me insane

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Puff on one for me bro,the gf is driving me insane
    Actually, I didn't think abouyt it until you told me she was driving you nuts. I thought about how I get, and the only way to get me back level....and I thought I would fire that in your honor. I came back inside and saw Nathan's thread...posted as I walked back in the door.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    What you running, nathan?
    Test at 1g-1250mg a wekk haven't decided yet) and 400mg of deca a week. Also, 1.5mg of l-dex and 20mg of nolva (I'll lower the doses on the anti-e's gradually). You on brother?

I somehow caught a ****ing cold but I had a good workout today nonetheless so it isn't hampering me any. I shouldn't have smoked weed today but my brother asked me to and he's been having problems with his gf. It was the first real girlfriend he ever had and it was pretty intense for him. They're trying to end it now since they're going to different schools but I feel for him. IT's just bugging him I can tell. He told me he was fooling around with some girl he met a t a club a few days after he broke up with his gf a few days ago and he stopped her and told her he couldn't do it. I laughed my ****ing ass off and so did he but I know how he felt. Anyways, he's suitably baked now and doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Test at 1g-1250mg a wekk haven't decided yet) and 400mg of deca a week. Also, 1.5mg of l-dex and 20mg of nolva (I'll lower the doses on the anti-e's gradually). You on brother?

I somehow caught a ****ing cold but I had a good workout today nonetheless so it isn't hampering me any. I shouldn't have smoked weed today but my brother asked me to and he's been having problems with his gf. It was the first real girlfriend he ever had and it was pretty intense for him. They're trying to end it now since they're going to different schools but I feel for him. IT's just bugging him I can tell. He told me he was fooling around with some girl he met a t a club a few days after he broke up with his gf a few days ago and he stopped her and told her he couldn't do it. I laughed my ****ing ass off and so did he but I know how he felt. Anyways, he's suitably baked now and doing fine.
    Cycle wise I'm right up there with ya bro

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah for the TOOL, oh and the bud.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Damm Nathan...making me jealous...both that i wish i was on...and that i wish i were on the same plane as you right now...

here's to feeling good

Thread Information