shootdeep is offline Member

uh-oh..i'm in trouble

today i was shopping with my daughter and some dillhole walks around the corner, not looking, and buries my 6 year old daughter to the floor. he hit her pretty hard in the face with his carry basket and i was kinda shocked. so i bent down to help her up and looked up at him as he started to walk away. i called to him and asked if he was gonna apologize. he gave me the blow-off look and kinda chuckled. so i walked after him and grabbd him by the jacket and threatened him between clenched teeth and made him apologize. we parted ways and when i got to the door the cops were waiting for me. they asked some questions, i lied a little and they said they were gonna get back to me. ordinarily i would NEVER,EVER do anything like that in front of my daughter, but i could't help it...all i saw was her face being bashed by the basket. i know i set a TERRIBLE example so please don't flame me about it. so what do you guys think will happen? i've been busted for fighting a few times under 18, but not as an adult. what's the worst case scenerio? by the way...i'm not "on" right now.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Showing anger... yes that's wrong... making your little girl feel safe, after being knocked down in a store....

When i watched scary movies with both of my girls.. (when they were small, and even now.. they are 20 and 22) they sit close, and hold on.... they feel safe...

There are worse things then losing your temper in front of your little girl...

Like losing it, and directing it at her...

trust me.. it's another story..

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    today i was shopping with my daughter and some dillhole walks around the corner, not looking, and buries my 6 year old daughter to the floor. he hit her pretty hard in the face with his carry basket and i was kinda shocked. so i bent down to help her up and looked up at him as he started to walk away. i called to him and asked if he was gonna apologize. he gave me the blow-off look and kinda chuckled. so i walked after him and grabbd him by the jacket and threatened him between clenched teeth and made him apologize. we parted ways and when i got to the door the cops were waiting for me. they asked some questions, i lied a little and they said they were gonna get back to me. ordinarily i would NEVER,EVER do anything like that in front of my daughter, but i could't help it...all i saw was her face being bashed by the basket. i know i set a TERRIBLE example so please don't flame me about it. so what do you guys think will happen? i've been busted for fighting a few times under 18, but not as an adult. what's the worst case scenerio? by the way...i'm not "on" right now.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    To be honest, I don't think much will happen, unless the guy pushes it. even if he does, more than likely, the DA will suggest he drop it as its a tough case against you. lots of sympathy for you and no damage to him!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you should have hurt him, right then. It might be tough to explain that to your daughter but I think as she ages she will look back at that and tell people how much her daddy loved her.

Bro, you have awesome self control... had some jackass done that to my son he'd be in the intensive care unit for a few weeks... I would not even have asked for an apology, I would have pounded him there and then.

I think you did the right thing... We don't want to teach our kids violence, but at the same time we don't want to raise a generation of weenies who let anyone walk all over them... they have to know there IS a time and a place to take a stand... and the LEAST this jackass owed your daughter is an apology.

Red

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've lost it a few times on cycle. I hate doing it in front of my kids but it happens. Some guys are just assholes and don't care about anything but themselves

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Bro you should have hurt him, right then. It might be tough to explain that to your daughter but I think as she ages she will look back at that and tell people how much her daddy loved her.
    as he was apologizing to her, i was imagining my fist smashing into his face, but at that point i knew i already had a lot of explaining to do as it was. we had a nice, long talk on the way home and she did feel good that i "protected" her..but...man, i still feel like i could have been a better example. poor kid is scared that i'm going to jail. that guy is a piece of vile s**t!!!!!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Well...this isn't the right answer, but I would have knocked the **** out of him after i learned he woulnd'nt have aplogized...But bro, most likely nothing will happen. the worse case scenario I can think of is that youll have to take anger management. Good luck bro, let us know how it goes..

--Hoss

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    as he was apologizing to her, i was imagining my fist smashing into his face, but at that point i knew i already had a lot of explaining to do as it was. we had a nice, long talk on the way home and she did feel good that i "protected" her..but...man, i still feel like i could have been a better example. poor kid is scared that i'm going to jail. that guy is a piece of vile s**t!!!!!!

Don't beat yourself up over it. Its over and I doubt you will have any criminal charges to face. My dad had an incident when I was young and he simply told me that rights right and wrongs wrong, what that man did was wrong and I wasn't going to let him get away with it. I agree that too many parents have strayed from good ole whoop ass parenting. I got my butt beat on a regular basis and look where......................... well I'll just shut up now....

No bro for real don't feel bad for what someone else did, just by you having these feelings means your doing a good job.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe someone would do that and just walk away. I couldn't have controlled myself. You have more willpower than I do.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. I would of done the semae if anyone older like the guy's age knocked down my princess and didn't apologize..

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    wow thats fu ckin crazy man. i hate ignorant, rude people...they drive me f'ing crazy. you showed some great self control bro......i highly doubt anything will happen...nothing serious enough happened to really push the guy to take any measures, hopefully...the cops should be happy that it ended the way it did and that you didnt pump the fuc kers eyes shut, shootdeep!! good for you buddy.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    You just grabbed him man. If he get all emotional and crap over that, then you need to hunt his ace down and kick it

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I applaud you for doing probably the exact same thing I would have done. If you talked to your daughter about it then I see no problem. I doubt anything will happen. If daddy does have to go to jail for at most a couple of hours, then his little girl knows that he will do anything to protect her. You cannot buy that type of security.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    If somone ran over my little girl and didnt even say aorry then game me an eat sh!t look. I would have been very very angry. I honestly dont know what i would have done.......

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    dang... ya bro, i woulda done the same as you.. NOT! haha... he wont procede with any charges bro, cause there aint nothing there... whats he gonna say? "He threatened me cause I bashed his duaghter in the head" ?

glad to hear you talked it over with your girl... mines 1 on saturday and im scared as hell.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    some people just don't have any manors I hate that S**T, Shootdeep you have some good self control!!!!

Steadyyyyyy........

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You did better than I would have. When I lived in Barbados some Jackass called my son a very mean, racial slur ... mind you my son is white. My son has been raised to be blind to color...and he was very hurt. He's a pretty thick skinned kid...and when he came to me crying I was PISSED off. I went after the guy and demanded he apologise and when he didn't.....I was looking to rip his nipple rings out....we had a verbal confrontation and finally the cops came. They took him away.....thank god for Diplomatic Immunity. You can bet if I had gotten close enough....both those piercings woulda been in my hand.

I think you handled it great. You could have taken it much farther. Your daughter knows that daddy will protect her no matter what. You could be charged with Assault consumated by Battery....but there's a good chance the guy will not press charges. He would look like a major ass in court.

Good luck.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    diplomatic immunity is great

TheGame826 is offline Member
    what is diplomatic immunity?

You definately did a great job of handling it. That guy must have been a total piece of **** to not have apologized.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah you really didnt do anything. If you did they would have hauled you off on the spot. You mentioned hitting your daughter in the face and Im sure they felt ya there.

Honestly, Im so protective of my daughters omg. Some guy barreled over my baby lil girl like that with no apology, no words would have been spoken but begging to get off the dead mans corpse.

You did what a DAD should have done. GJ in my opinion.

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    If i was in the same situation i would have done the same exact thing bro. You have to defend your daughter no matter what. It gives her a sense of security.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I was hopping you said you beat the living **** out of him but you did well on your part showing control. I bet that will stick in the back of your daughters' head what kind of man you really are. The better man always walks away. That ****ing asshole. He should've been beat down for snickering.

i wanna thank everyone for all the replies. i feel a lot better about how my daughter sees me. i just posted an update thread

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame826
    what is diplomatic immunity?

You definately did a great job of handling it. That guy must have been a total piece of **** to not have apologized.
    When you represent the US Govt/State Department in an overseas location, you usually have Diplomatic status. When you are a diplomat, generally, the local govt can't touch you. Worst case, usually, they send you back to the U.S.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

cjp85 is offline Member
    What a pu$$y, first he doesnt appologize to you or your daughter and then he rats on you to the cops. That guy deserves to get his a$$ beat. But you handled it well. Doubt anything will happen

jbol is offline Senior Member
    you are an awsome man,i have a daughter 3 years old now,and i dont have the control that you showed,i envy it.i fly off the handle at the drop of a dime even without roids,bro you did the right thing and hope the best for you.i could only wish i had your control,and am afraid it will get me in trouble someday.anyways your ok in my book

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Showing anger... yes that's wrong... making your little girl feel safe, after being knocked down in a store....

When i watched scary movies with both of my girls.. (when they were small, and even now.. they are 20 and 22) they sit close, and hold on.... they feel safe...

There are worse things then losing your temper in front of your little girl...

Like losing it, and directing it at her...

trust me.. it's another story..

i only hope my daughter will be like that when shes older

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    That's just messed up. I can't believe such an asshole as this guy, would bump into a little girl, knock them to the ground and just walk away. WTF is wrong with people out there?!?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    You showed more restraint than I believe I could have shown..the smirk and lack of apology would have made me go off like a hand grenade!

Thread Information