Thread: Bull riding?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Bull riding?

Hey has anyone here ever tried bull riding? I've done broncs.. but no bulls

+ im to short for bulls..

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    here we go again! BOL we do not share your feelings of beastiality. first i thought it was bad enough that you were doing sheep. but they were still female. now youve done a bronc and need MJ's help on how to nail a bull? i dont care if you do live in montana thats just wrong.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    They come up with some cool ass names for those bulls, SPARKPLUG, TORNADO, BODYBAG, ...haha i would try it...fuk it you only live once

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    guy i used to work with was world champ or some **** like that. my dad was a professional bull rider for a while also. i however dont like animals that are bigger than me.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    my cousan used to do it. he got hurt so he doesnt do it anymore. I will tell you this you have to have a very large pair of nuts to do that sh!t

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    bigol, I dont think DaBull would appreciate you jump'n up on his back and trying to saddle his rear for 10seconds time bro.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I would definately do it..You only live once, like Monster said. Why the hell not take a chance and get your ass kicked by the bull?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    On OLN they had a high light reel show that basically lasted a 1/2 hour of just guys getting their ass kicked. One dude even got paralyzed from the waist down. Most injuries aren't that bad, but most of them are still bad enough to take you out for several months. But mind you that those are the craziest ****in hugest bulls in the ****ing world. They even talked about those bulls coming around once out of 200-300 bulls. I'd probably do it, but definitely not on one of them crazy bulls on the pro circuit. Hell, i'll think i'll just stick to one of them bull riding machines.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Rode one once...............well can't really say I rode it......I was in the air for the most part. Rode it back in college. I was friends with all the guys on the rodeo team (yes my home town college has a rodeo team) and on a drunken dare climbed atop the mighty beast! Needless to say I paid dearly for those brief seconds. You're just not as quick as you think you are when drunk............the bastard ran over me like three times after I feel off (flew is more like it). If my friends and I weren't laughing so much I might have only got run over twice. hahahaha

You know the difference between getting run over by a bull and getting run over by a train? The train dosen't back up and finish the job. Hahahahaha

mass junkie is offline banned
    Why dont we reinact the movie urban cowboy and I can be bud and you can be sissy........... that way you can get a black eye for starting such a dumb ass thread

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    bigol, I dont think DaBull would appreciate you jump'n up on his back and trying to saddle his rear for 10seconds time bro.
    Excuse me butmunch

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Why dont we reinact the movie urban cowboy and I can be bud and you can be sissy........... that way you can get a black eye for starting such a dumb ass thread
    ROOOOOOOOOOOLOFLMAO...................BWUHAhahahah ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    They come up with some cool ass names for those bulls, SPARKPLUG, TORNADO, BODYBAG, ...haha i would try it...fuk it you only live once
    Thank you for leaving half my name out of it

Cali is offline Female Member
    I have a friend who rides bulls. He got his hand stuck in the rope and got trampled pretty bad a year or so ago. He was pretty messed up and found out after going to a bull riding school a few weeks later that the bruise on his leg had a blood clot forming and could have lost his leg if he hadn't gone to the ER. There's not a day that goes by that he's not injured in some way from riding.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Awwww c'mon now MJ, he has a love for animals...He can't help it.

Thread Information