Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I was attacked by a tiger today.

The ****er was huge and he came at me with a ferocity that could only be rivaled by some really fat guy going to town on a cherry pie. His teeth bared, he leapt for my throat, tearing and slashing with wild abandon. I threw myself bodily backwards, landing square on my dumper and letting out a loud but dainty cry of anguish.
    "Go **** yourself," I snarled. But the beast refused quite adamantly to **** itself and seemed far more interesting in mutilating me.
    In desperation, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a fistful of loose change. I drew my throwing arm back quickly and let fly the tiny metallic missiles. With a loud "thwap" they struck the ****er's head, and luckily two particularly well-placed pennies blinded the bastard.
    I quickly undid my belt and removed my pants, wrapping them about the beast's neck. Clearly I could have just used my belt and kept my pants on but I was a little preoccupied and not really thinking. I think you'll agree it was a socially acceptable thing to do given the circumstances. I began to choke the life from the brute, screaming obscenities and humping gently at its torso.
    I finished my business withthe corpse and went about the remainder of my day.
    It's all true. I swear to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ so you better believe me or else eat a bag of dicks.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nathan, stop reading them winnie the pooh books before you go to sleep. They're giving you nightmares.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Nathan, I want what your smokin bro. Must be some good ****

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hi nathan

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Nathan, I want what your smokin bro. Must be some good ****
    Tough, you can't have any. Hey man, if you're ever in my area, let me know. We'll partake in a good smoking session.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Tough, you can't have any. Hey man, if you're ever in my area, let me know. We'll partake in a good smoking session.
    I'd love to bro but your way the hell up there. If I ever come visit FI and Excess well all get together though bro

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I'd love to bro but your way the hell up there. If I ever come visit FI and Excess well all get together though bro
    Sounds good to me.

Thread Information