Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Sailor Returned from the Sea

Just got back from the most ardious sea assignment ever (4 whole days.... ). I rode the USS Carl Vinson from Bremerton WA down to San Diego. Wow... what a ride. It was my first time at sea....and I loved it. Missed you guys though Wasn't much on sleeping in those little tiny ass racks however. Working out when a ship is in 20 ft seas, even a ship as big as an aircraft carrier is a challenge. Ship rolling...trying to balance the dumbells. Don't think I would be brave enough to try free squats when that was going on.

It was all good.

Bama....I read your post about trying to get busy with me at my desk...lol. You missed your chance Buddy.

Well.................gotta get the day going.

Check with you later.....

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sounds like a cool adventure

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    **** you were down in So Cal and you didn't let the So cal boys know. Next time shoot me a PM so me and maybe Butch can show you around.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    **** you were down in So Cal and you didn't let the So cal boys know. Next time shoot me a PM so me and maybe Butch can show you around.
    That would be nice. I actually lived there for 3 yrs but it would be nice to meet up with some people from the board and get in some trouble ;-). I was actually only there Thurs nite and then flew back yesterday. I had to be back today for the first in a series of interviews for the Police Academy. So far.. so good. ;-)
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Sounds like a cool adventure
    It was an awesome experience. You really can't understand what those guys go through when assigned to a ship until you experience it in person. Lines to shower, eat, and smoke. Try sleeping in a space that is around 12 inches high and around 6.5 feet long...if that. I couldn't even turn over without my shoulder hitting the top of the rack....I'm only 5'1 and the rack felt very small.

After 18 years in the Navy....I finally got to experience it. Wish I had done it sooner.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    c.b. do you have thoes urges that sailors have after getting back from sea? if you do i'll volunteer my self and take one for the team..

LOL Elliot.....Yes, I sure did.... and I took care of it already...but thanks for volunteering.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    im always to late bouncer this does not apply to you so please stop pm'ing me @#@

LOL Sorry Maybe next time......

RON
    Police academy cool you can keep me and Butch out of jail when you come then Just playing about me but I don't know about Butch. Good luck with your interviews and call me when they issue you hand cuffs

Police academy cool you can keep me and Butch out of jail when you come then Just playing about me but I don't know about Butch. Good luck with your interviews and call me when they issue you hand cuffs
    LOL I already have my own handcuffs ;-)

heheehe

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I already have my own handcuffs ;-)

heheehe

Hmmmm I wouldn't say to bring them on you next voyage south but I won't tell you to leave them home either

bad Ron cguru pu

Hmmmm I wouldn't say to bring them on you next voyage south but I won't tell you to leave them home either

bad Ron cguru pu
    Heheehe guess I'll suprise you. Make sure you are in a sexy dress ok???

Hey .... tonites my nite to drink...me and a bottle of Alize!

RON
    the night is young I might join you and make it 2 in a row

I'm on glass number 2...and I"m buzzin already. I'm a light weight cause I rarely drink. What kinda rum were you drinking last nite???? I love Mount Gay... prob cause I used to be in Barbados and that's where it's produced. YUMMY. Rum punch is some dangerous chit man...

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Just got back from the most ardious sea assignment ever (4 whole days.... ). I rode the USS Carl Vinson from Bremerton WA down to San Diego. Wow... what a ride. It was my first time at sea....and I loved it. Missed you guys though Wasn't much on sleeping in those little tiny ass racks however. Working out when a ship is in 20 ft seas, even a ship as big as an aircraft carrier is a challenge. Ship rolling...trying to balance the dumbells. Don't think I would be brave enough to try free squats when that was going on.

It was all good.

Bama....I read your post about trying to get busy with me at my desk...lol. You missed your chance Buddy.

Well.................gotta get the day going.

Check with you later.....

C.B.
    Sounds like you had a hellofa time...I missed you! Glad you're back on the board!

--Hoss

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I used to be stationed out of PSNS Bremerton WA. It is a nice little jaunt to San Diego.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome To The Navy...after 20 Years!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Welcome To The Navy...after 20 Years!
    LMAO It was great. How the hell did you ever fit in those racks??????

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I used to be stationed out of PSNS Bremerton WA. It is a nice little jaunt to San Diego.
    It was nice. I wish I could have stayed on and experienced the squadron arriving. Maybe someday I will get a chance to go back again. We had 20 ft seas on the trip for the first day or so....but I loved the feeling of the ship rocking.

LOL Elliot.....Yes, I sure did.... and I took care of it already...but thanks for volunteering.
    **** and were about the same age

PIG

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Ahh Geez, I can't resist this....

The mighty USS Carl Vinson was hit three times...let's just say that again THREE times buy our own HMAS Onslow at Rimpac jsut a few years ago.

BTW Onslow was a 30 something year old submarine, crewed by a group of Aussies!!!

No wonder you yanks are so happy when we join in the fight!!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    CB.... I knew ya'd have fun on the carrier. Now you know why I used to bitch and whine when I had to be out at sea longer than 2 weeks.... worst was when my Team would have to go by sub....to bad ya missed the squadron coming in... I swear it's a rush just watching them boys land and take off. Glad to have ya back darlin...

redrock is offline Member
    That's badass. My best friend was stationed on the Carl S. Vinson for a couple of years out of Washington. He's a civilian now, but that was his boat. Small world. RR

Small world but a big ass boat ;-).

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    CB.... I knew ya'd have fun on the carrier. Now you know why I used to bitch and whine when I had to be out at sea longer than 2 weeks.... worst was when my Team would have to go by sub....to bad ya missed the squadron coming in... I swear it's a rush just watching them boys land and take off. Glad to have ya back darlin...
    Hey.....it is good to be back. More than a week and I would have been eating furniture. Man the food sucked. Even in the CPO mess the food sucked. Only meal I really ate well at was breakfast.

I don't think I could do a sub. Too small for me. I had a hard enough time with the rack.

Good to be back to AR.

Quote Originally Posted by echobeach
    Ahh Geez, I can't resist this....

The mighty USS Carl Vinson was hit three times...let's just say that again THREE times buy our own HMAS Onslow at Rimpac jsut a few years ago.

BTW Onslow was a 30 something year old submarine, crewed by a group of Aussies!!!

No wonder you yanks are so happy when we join in the fight!!!
    LOL funny.

Hey.....it is good to be back. More than a week and I would have been eating furniture. Man the food sucked. Even in the CPO mess the food sucked. Only meal I really ate well at was breakfast.

I don't think I could do a sub. Too small for me. I had a hard enough time with the rack.

Good to be back to AR.
    Sorry I forgot to warn ya about the food. Only way ya eat good on ship is to be on a supply vessel.... fresh baked bread..mmmmmm. I hated the **** bunks... I'm 6'2" and was anywhere form 200-230 back in those days...I used to take my blanket and go sleep in the breifing room....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Sorry I forgot to warn ya about the food. Only way ya eat good on ship is to be on a supply vessel.... fresh baked bread..mmmmmm. I hated the **** bunks... I'm 6'2" and was anywhere form 200-230 back in those days...I used to take my blanket and go sleep in the breifing room....
    The nice soft comfy wool blanket?

The nice soft comfy wool blanket?
    comfy.... I wouldn't go that drastic....

LMAO It was great. How the hell did you ever fit in those racks??????
    Not comfortably...that if for sure!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I was on a US carrier in 2001 for about six weeks.
    It was hell on earth, every morning they were waking people up with YMCA, or singing in the Navy!

I even ordered my men to shower by bricks of 5, one shower, 4 were armed and guarded him!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    I was on a US carrier in 2001 for about six weeks.
    It was hell on earth, every morning they were waking people up with YMCA, or singing in the Navy!

I even ordered my men to shower by bricks of 5, one shower, 4 were armed and guarded him!

right..a submarine....maybe. A carrier...doubtful.

Thread Information