3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Wtf!!! Usps New Stamp!!!!!!!!

Ok I Have My Quota Of People Killing The West!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wtf!!! Usps New Stamp!!!!!!!!-02_eid37_d.jpg  

hoss827 is offline Banned
    The hell?? What is that thing?

A new stamp

commerating Muslim Holidays!

Would you lick this stamp?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wtf!!! Usps New Stamp!!!!!!!!-ron_stamp.jpg  

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

But to remain somewhat on topic, just watch the news 3vandoo...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=35850

Canadian judges will start enforcing Islamic Sharia!!! (Islamic mediation law).

WTF?????

Last I heard this was Canada... there is ***ONE*** law for everyone here... this kind of bullshiet pisses me off so badly...

What the heck is next, will my girlfriend have to wear a darn veil to walk the streets or something???

Red

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Kill the muslims....Not all of them, just the bad ones .

Oh **** red as a Quebec extremist, im going over the board right now!

Seriously this cannot continue!

Hoss ... sorry bro, thats not really funny...

Vandoo ... Well, I got nothing against Muslims mediating their internal disputes with the Sharia code thru their local temples... if both parties are willing to abibe by their mullahs decision and if it keeps an argument out of a court, it's a good thing.

Where I have a problem is where it becomes enforced by real law... I'm sorry but my country has ONE law for everybody, not special little laws for every culture that comes in.

Red

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Vandoo ... Well, I got nothing against Muslims mediating their internal disputes with the Sharia code thru their local temples... if both parties are willing to abibe by their mullahs decision and if it keeps an argument out of a court, it's a good thing.

Where I have a problem is where it becomes enforced by real law... I'm sorry but my country has ONE law for everybody, not special little laws for every culture that comes in.

Red
    I couldn't agree more Red, and this is one of the aspects of law I find so fascinating and firmly believe will be THE hotly contested legal theory of the next twenty years. Lest all of you think i'm running to law school to work at a white-shoe firm and climb the ladder to partner at the tune of 750,000 - 2 million a year, I really want to go so that I might participate at the center of the academic and cultural debate of these very issues.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Next thing you know they will be able to wear the veil when they get thier drivers license..

WTF?????

Last I heard this was Canada... there is ***ONE*** law for everyone here... this kind of bullshiet pisses me off so badly...

What the heck is next, will my girlfriend have to wear a darn veil to walk the streets or something???

Red
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Not happy about that bull****.

HEY US MAJORITY, us the one where our ancestors created this place we must bow to them and accept everything as we are good people!

WAKE UP!!!!!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow that is some serious BS. Watch the U.S. do it now too and I am not liking that stamp.

WTF?????

Red

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I remember seeing those stamps out last year. I got a forwarded email that said to boycott the new usps stamps because they did celebrate muslim holidays. Funny, that was back in like june. I wouldn't have thought they would still be around. How can the usps put out that kind of a stamp taking into accord all the events of the past few years? Simply amazing.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    first Kwanzaa stamps now this crap....****....what happed to the Founding Fathers idea of America?

BDTR is offline Retired
    That died a long long long time ago man...

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    first Kwanzaa stamps now this crap....****....what happed to the Founding Fathers idea of America?

unfortunatly bdtr, you are so right

I am sure the next anthrax envelopes with have those stamps for postage!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a ****en stamp get over it.. if you dont like it dont buy it ****.. why do people go into truma over such meaningless ****.. ?

It the flood gates opening...

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    Its a ****en stamp get over it.. if you dont like it dont buy it ****.. why do people go into truma over such meaningless ****.. ?
    well said! I mean, if you think that all are equal, then why not have a muslim holiday stamp...they have them for christmas, hanukkah, and kwanzaa. They have save the birds, save the children, elvis, etc... everything under the sun.

lets face it, the usps is run like a business (as per instructions by congress). If there is a market for this stuff then they should go where the dollars are!

Because it start with a stamp AND END UP WITH A ****ING MUSLIM TRIBUNAL!!!!!

they are 1% of the Canadian population in Canada and now they have their own tribunals **** off!

Sheez they banned xmas lights because of these **** said it alienated their faith! WOW, my province is 92% catholic, 6% protestant, and 0.5% others

TIRED OF IT, we have to bend over and get ****ed and say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Red
    Totally agree with ya there. There is one law, and religion shouldn't even be included in anyway. One law to follow, one law to bind all laws together, and in the darkness, execute them!

Red
    NORTHERN EXPOSURE
    Canada prepares to enforce Islamic law
    Judges will give legal sanction to disputes between Muslims

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: November 28, 2003
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Canadian judges soon will be enforcing Islamic law, or Sharia, in disputes between Muslims, possibly paving the way to one day administering criminal sentences, such as stoning women caught in adultery.

Muslims are required to submit to Sharia in Muslim societies but are excused in nations where they live as a minority under a non-Muslim government.

Delegates elect council to set up Islamic Institute of Civil Justice (Canadian Law Times)

Canada, however, is preparing for its 1 million-strong Muslim minority to be under the authority of a Sharia system enforced by the Canadian court system, according to the Canadian Law Times.

Muslim delegates at a conference in Etobicoke, Ont., in October elected a 30-member council to establish the Islamic Institute of Civil Justice.

The institute is classified in Islamic law as a Darul-Qada, or judicial tribunal. Its bylaws are scheduled to be drafted and approved by Dec. 31.

Cases will be decided by a Muslim arbitrator, but the local secular Canadian court will be the enforcer.

One of the obstacles to establishing the system, the Law Times said, has been the Muslim communities' lack of unity and organizational strength. Muslims in Canada come from many different countries and different schools of Islam. Also, there are few Islamic legal scholars, known as ulama, in North America, which are essential to adjudicating complex issues.

"It seems as if the community was looking forward to something like this," says organizer B. Husain Bhayat, according to the Law Times. "If all groups are represented, with hard work and the unity we saw here, we will have no difficulty going forward."

The two main streams of Islam, Sunni and Shi'ite, were represented at the conference, along with imams and leaders of organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffylyte
    well said! I mean, if you think that all are equal, then why not have a muslim holiday stamp...they have them for christmas, hanukkah, and kwanzaa. They have save the birds, save the children, elvis, etc... everything
    Exactly is the problem, why have a salute to minorities and their religions? Why is there not a salute to anglo protestants? See the hypocricy in that? It's bull****.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Exactly is the problem, why have a salute to minorities and their religions? Why is there not a salute to anglo protestants? See the hypocricy in that? It's bull****.
    well Ive seen christmas stamps. Ive personally used them in the past for my xmas cards. I didn't think twice about it. In case you don't believe me, guess whats still available at the USPS store... the madonna and child! That seems like a christian stamp to me!

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/po...sp?OID=4848827

Thread Information