Triple Plates is offline Associate Member

For those who watch the wwf

Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have officially signed on with the WWF. This is true and not a rumor.... watch for them in the coming days or weeks

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Alright! I stopped watching wrestling when Hulk Hogan left the WWF. Whatever happened to the Macho Man?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Alright! I stopped watching wrestling when Hulk Hogan left the WWF. Whatever happened to the Macho Man?

Slim Jims

That is him, isn't it? "Snap into a Slim Jim!"

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by ptbyjason

Slim Jims

That is him, isn't it? "Snap into a Slim Jim!"

They dropped him. He lives not to far from me and he is totally outta gas.

But, he's still da Macho Man.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit that is great, just last nite i read the interview with hulk that ptbyjason posted and now i am even more pumped then ever!
    <font size="3" color="red"face="verdana"> <b>
    <marquee behavior="alternate">HULKAMANIA BROTHER!
    <br />
    </marquee>

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down I dont give them 3 months

3 months before the shit hits the fan, remember buff bagwell, he add a mind of is own and that didnt work out at all.

Hogan: he thinks that he still has it and he is the hottest thing around, the guy can bearly walk to the ring, he wont be world champion anymore so what is he gonna do job ( i dont think so)

Nash: He is another one that does what he likes, he was one of the cause of WcW downfalls, plus he gave vince the finger in 1996 to jump ship to WcW.

Hall: talking about WcW and jumping ships he was schedual to wrestle goldust at wrestlemania 12, and he never did, piper add to take the fall for that one. He is a drug addict and a drunk.

I dont really think that the locker room is really exited about all of this, specially the mid carters that where do for a push.

I dont give these guys 3 months before vince jobs them like rented mulls.

GUess that the WWA is gonna pick em up after this

I heard that macho man is gonna be in the new spider man movie
    Last edited by Triple Plates; 01-15-2002 at 03:06 PM.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    thats awesome bro! the nwo returns!!!!

WWF IS JUST TOOO SWEEEEEET!!

I HEARD THAT KEVIN NASH SIGNED BUT I WASNT SURE ABOUT HALL AND HOGAN....THERE WILL BE QUESTIONS ANWERED THIS SUNDAY AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE...BTW BUFF BAGWELL HAD A BAD ATTITUDE. HE WANTED EVERYTHING TO BE ABOUT HIM AND NOONE ELSE.. BUT I DID MEET HIM 1X BACK IN 92-93 WITH VAN-HAMMER..THEY BOTH WERE COOL TO ME...

TheGame826 is offline Member
    edraven29 you give them 3 months?

i give them 3 weeks. they just dont have it anymore.
    plus nash is a bitch

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Game,

I met Nash not long ago! I promise you that there is not a finer person in all of wrestling! But here is my favorite part, when I met him he was a bouncer at an Atlanta Nite Club! He can through down in real life bro! Not just make beleive!

The guy is a good solid 6' 8" maybe 6' 9" and when he goes attitude he means business! I know I saw it up close and personal!

Mighty Joe

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    F*** Hogan & Nash - We need "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner & GOLDBERG! And throw Sting in there while you're at it! Now we're talking! McMahon has more than enough money to bring these guys in. I guess he's just taking his time.

Originally posted by bigkev
    No doubt big kev, now i can wear my nwo shirt without ppl being like wtf you wearing that for

As for Hogan, Nash and Hall, i think they can last because they are pros, plus their contracts are also incentive based

I thought Hogan was with the XWF promotion with Jimmy Hart?

Originally posted by bigkev
    Yeah, now I guess were gonna have to deal with 2 Big Kev's not just one. How tall are ya Kev. Ya think when Nash gets the axe, your able to fill his tights? Wonder if they're gonna bring back the nWo, or The Wolf pac?

I wanna know if and when they're gonna sing

G-O-L-D-B-E-R-G

Jersey Sadist is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Scorpion
    F*** Hogan & Nash - We need "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner & GOLDBERG! And throw Sting in there while you're at it! Now we're talking! McMahon has more than enough money to bring these guys in. I guess he's just taking his time.
    Steiner, Goldberg, Sting and Lex Luger are all still under contract with Ted Turner and are just sitting back collecting their lump sums for the next 1-2 years. Rumor has it, they refused to defer their contracts out for a lower sum the WWF offered them.

Would you take a 1.5 million dollar pay cut?

Steiner's available. Goldberg is the only one still under contract. WWF considers Sting to be retired (not interested in WWF) and they're not interested in Luger.

But even if WWF were to pay Goldberg what he's collecting now, you're right - I don't think he'd accept a buyout. Why should he work for the same amount of money he's getting for sitting at home.

I would still love to see all those guys again though. Imagine all the great feuds they'd have with Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this is no flame.you knwo i have all the love for you guys but,

do you ever watch wrestling say in front of a girl and get embarassed that you are watching it? i personally haven't watched wrestling since i was like maybe 10, but i saw aot of your guys talking about it.so last PPV that was on i had it on to check it out.one of my gfs came over and saw it on and i was mortified!!!i had t explain that i really don't watch this stuff, which she knew but i felt soooo defensive!!!hahahha.it's kinda like when my gf catches me playing playstation w/ her little brother and she just shakes her head like, "what are you doing!!"so back to my original question.is it like a guilty pleasure that you indulge in when no one is around?or do girls or your gfs/wives know you watch wrestling?i've always been curious to ask this, but i don't knowanyone who watches it.

BECAUSE ITS WHAT I DO...............

I HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING ANYONE I'M GONNA WATCH WWF INC DATE/GIRLFRIEND OR WHOEVER. IF I HAPPEN TO WATCH IT IN A BAR THE PLACE IS PACKED WITH JUST AS MANY WOMEN AND MEN..SO NO EMBARRASMENT AT ALL..

thats' cool MPA

in all honesty, if it wasn't so "soap opera" like and the acting wasn't so bad, i would probably turn it on from time to time.i can totally understand how guys, and even girls, could be into it.i wasn't dissing it at all, so i hope everyone understood that my question wasn't in mocking it but a sincere one.i just don't knwo anyone who watches it so i have always been curious about it.

HEY PARTYBOYNYC THIS EMBARRASSES ME......

OK.I WAS A BIG MELROSE PLACE FAN...I USED TO GO TO WRESTLING PRACTICE EVERY TUES AND SAT..COULDNT GO WED CAUSE MELROSE PLACE WAS ON...SO THE GUYS AT PRACTICE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHY I COULD MAKE IT ON WED...AND I TOLD THEM ABOUT MY MELROSE PARTIES I HAD EVERY WED.<--HA HA HA

little secret

i'm a closet Dawson's Creek fan,hahahaha.now we're even!!haha

Cali is offline Female Member

Partyboy

Shhh I cried when Dawson's dad died....

oh my god!!!!!

mr. leery!!!!!i was distraught for days!!!!i was so sad watching that!!!god now i feel all sad again.

remember when abbie died when she fell off the pier back in the day and drowned!!!!i was in a khole at factory and was goign insane because abbie was dead!!!!!!dear god Dawson's Creek if just to much for me to take sometimes!!it's exhausting to watch w/ all the drama!!i live for it

Cali is offline Female Member
    I just started watching it again this year, but I used to be a 90210 person too...I can admit it.

I love Dawson's Creek though. I keep waiting for Joey and Dawson to get back together dammit!

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    u guys are sooo funny!! everyone is coming out of the closet!! lol. i dont watch shows anymore... i put them on from time to time but the only series i keep track of is sex in the city and sopranos. those are my shows!! ive seen like 4 episodes of dawsons creek since its been on and one of them was when dawsons dad died. i cried too cali!! that was sad!

ive seen felicity twice and luved it!!

back in the day i used to watch melrose place too... oh and alley mcbeal was another one of my favs. now i dont know whats on or when its on. i miss my shows! there are some great shows out there today.

as for wrestling.. i dont get it or know much about it... but i do watch it if im flipping and see the women wrestling. thats the only thing i like about it. i dont care for the men wrestling though... chyna is one kick ass chick! some of the others are pretty cool too...i dont know their names though.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by KBgrl
    u guys are sooo funny!! everyone is coming out of the closet!! lol.
    Hehehehe ! KBGrl, I've been out and about for years :-)

Seriously, as for wrestling, I used to watch it but it got to be boring and stupid. I found the only reason I was watching it as an adult was because I enjoyed oogling the muscleman bodies, especially in the 1990's when you could tell the guys had started juicing.

But I just got interested in other things, mainly working out myself, and I workout at night and miss the show because I am at the gym.

I guess it's not a popular thought, but I always wondered why the straight guys like the wrestling....it seems so homoerotic.

Jersey Sadist is offline New Member

Soap Operas

I'm still waiting for Port Charles to unfreeze and for the Sean Donnelly and Monica Quartermaine home movies to hit the streets. Ala Pam and Tommy Lee..

I watch wrestling for the dialogue and the *articles*......... of clothing Tori Wilson hardly wears.

<cough>

Thread Information