Thread: complaint

jbol is offline Senior Member

complaint

what do you do when you have a complaint about a moderator?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    probally pm another moderator?...This is a first a complaint about a mod..News to me..

goodluck bro

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    keep quiet and smile!

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol

~Same thing you would do if you had a prob with a manager at work, go over there head to a admin..maybe ~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Curse there ass out on open forum. Don't be scared because they are a mod. What are they gonna do turn your avatar into some goofy ****.
    It's probably Ron and no one likes him anyways.
    J\K

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Can I ask what the MOD did to you?? You dont have to give a name.

chinups Guest
    Post it in a polite way so they can't take it off the site. State what happened, we are all brothers here and this should be discussed!!! If they are a mod they should be giving help not aggrevation.

mass junkie is offline banned
    It was Ron wasnt it?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    It was Ron wasnt it?
    In Rons deffense I don't think so,his humor is a bit off but he's a very cool mod,one of my favorites

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Post it in a polite way so they can't take it off the site. State what happened, we are all brothers here and this should be discussed!!! If they are a mod they should be giving help not aggrevation.

it started when my fiance wanted to get into the womens forum,we only have one computer and share it.since i already have a username(jbol),i told her to create a new username(jbolsrn),and she did.so she is now a new member.she posted in the new female members to get access,never got a response,she then pmd the moderator requesting access,the moderator responded that we have the same email and comp,and believed it was the same person,i then logged on to my account and pmd the moderator explaining the situation.the moderator sent an email to jbolsrn(a new member)saying people like you piss me off,just because you dont get your way have to ask someone else.(she never asked anyone besides him).he then sent an pm saying that she had access and he is the wrong person to piss off.i then checked my pms and had the same messages,now i dont mind the messages in my box(after being on this site a while ive just learned to take this moderator with a grain of salt)but to pm a new member with these messages is uncalled for.i referred this member because of all the useful info and the great members on this site,and now she dont believe me.

it started when my fiance wanted to get into the womens forum,we only have one computer and share it.since i already have a username(jbol),i told her to create a new username(jbolsrn),and she did.so she is now a new member.she posted in the new female members to get access,never got a response,she then pmd the moderator requesting access,the moderator responded that we have the same email and comp,and believed it was the same person,i then logged on to my account and pmd the moderator explaining the situation.the moderator sent an email to jbolsrn(a new member)saying people like you piss me off,just because you dont get your way have to ask someone else.(she never asked anyone besides him).he then sent an pm saying that she had access and he is the wrong person to piss off.i then checked my pms and had the same messages,now i dont mind the messages in my box(after being on this site a while ive just learned to take this moderator with a grain of salt)but to pm a new member with these messages is uncalled for.i referred this member because of all the useful info and the great members on this site,and now she dont believe me.
    Well bro, it sounds like you got what you needed. Maybe he was on his period that day. It realy isn't worth getting upset about it. It will all be forgoten in a week or two. No need to upset the mod. I think you would be better off just letting it slide.

Now if it was me I would say **** you, you **** **** **** **** and you can **** off and kiss my***.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    WELL if I were still a member and I was for a loooong time. I would have PMed another Mod or PTBYJ even. What I wouldn't do is bring it to the open board. This is a great way to get attention but a poor way to get your problem solved IMO.

Mart, Mass kiss my ass.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Always apoligize in public.... tell them to F off in private..

It helps people to save face, and you can get more bees with honey......

jmo
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    WELL if I were still a member and I was for a loooong time. I would have PMed another Mod or PTBYJ even. What I wouldn't do is bring it to the open board. This is a great way to get attention but a poor way to get your problem solved IMO.

Mart, Mass kiss my ass.
    LMAO LMAO
    It was you! It was you!
    Holy **** I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by RON

Mart, Mass kiss my ass.

i did pm mods and there is nothing to be done,so im not trying to solve the problem,just want other members to know that there are some mods out there who should not be mods.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW we are all human. Even the MODs have bad days. We do this solely to help you guys out and really receive nothing for it.

Your concerns is already being talked about Jbol. So this thread didn't even need to be IMO.

i did pm mods and there is nothing to be done,so im not trying to solve the problem,just want other members to know that there are some mods out there who should not be mods.

and in rons defense it WAS NOT him

and in rons defense it WAS NOT him
    It looks like everything is being taken care of> if you are not going to tell us who it is so we can flame them you may want to consider going to your top post and deleting it. That way you nwant be sarting a little fued.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    It looks like everything is being taken care of> if you are not going to tell us who it is so we can flame them you may want to consider going to your top post and deleting it. That way you nwant be sarting a little fued.

ok its going,going ,gone

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Mods are human, **** I thought they were....

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I restored the thread for an explanation, and this is the final word.

Ok, this is all a huge misunderstanding that is getting blown way out of proportion.

First off, I have done the same thing to a member before that the mod did to you. I sent them a PM telling them that it appeared that they were slipping into the female forum and I didn’t appreciate it. I threatened to ban them, but it turns out that it was all a big misunderstanding, and that’s the way this should be treated.

First off, myself and the other mods take the Female forum very seriously. We don’t let just anyone post that they won’t access then suddenly grant it. I made a promise to the females that the female forum would be a private forum that they could post anything they wanted without worrying about guys looking at it. I intend to stick to it. Do I or other mods go over board at times to protect that forum? Yep. But think about this. I promise that your girlfriend/fiancé/wife can post anything she wants in there. Imagine she posts something very personal, such as pics of herself. How would you feel if a guy lied to get in there just so he could gawk at her pics that she thought were private from guys? So yes we are overprotective, but there is good reason. Let’s let this issue die. It was a misunderstanding, but it was to protect the other female members. Just know that if another guy tries to slip in there, we are going to make sure he has to jump through hoops before we let him just slip in so he can see your girls photos or private conversations.

Thread Information