Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    violence is seriously the last resort, i would do his sister and then brag about it to him.. then if he kicks ur ass, you still fuked his sister

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Does he have any cute sisters, or try fuking his mother then you can own him without violence..
    We could officially call you a mother****er

hoss827 is offline Banned
    lol@FROST

Tell me how much that would kill you guys, if your enemy fuked ur mother!!!!!!!!!!!...ah i'm sorry i said that

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    I'm 20 and would hope that some day people around me would stop acting like they are in high school. They think that fighting is the way to go for everything. This is the story....

This Cholo guy that I used to know has been talking a bunch of **** about me to a bunch of girls that all think i'm cute. All of it is a lie, and I have gotton tired of hearing about his compulsive lying. So, today I told him over the internet that if he didn't stop that it will push me over the edge and I will beat his ass to the ground. He flat out said "im gonna beat your ass and i'm gona do it tonight and if you dont fight me tonight your a pussy and i'll let everyone know that you wouldnt do it". I am very strong and pretty big for my age (obviouslly if i'm on this site!), I am also very quick being cut and a track star back in the days of high school. This guy is very fat and a bit shorter than me. He is also much weaker than me having never worked out. I know I can take him, but I would like to do it without getting hit, I would like to do it quick, and I would like to embarrass him. This fight will take place whenever he gives me a call, tonight tomarrow or some other time this week. I know this is lame, but i feel its gone too far and I want to end the commotion. Can you guys give me a few pointers or advice. Thanks a bunch.

Isnt that what happens when you fight?? Take a few punches and suck it up
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    pull a bdtr on his as s.....

pull out a limb or 2... haha

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    If I were you i'd find out where he is gonna be and jack off real quick and fast and build up a huge nut that youve been holding out for a week and have it ready. Then i'd stroke it gently having the nut at the tip of your dick about to bust and then run out the bushes butt naked stroking it and when you get close to him jump in the air real high and let out a viceral scream while at the same time stroking it furiously and when when you get just about shoulder height point your penis straight up and nut all over his face. This will blind him momentarily and you can beat him to a bloody pulp. Or else just wait till he is in the showers after gym class and walk in butt naked and fight him. After you win celebrate by tea bagging him.

You scare me!

jerm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    Fighting over stupid things is just retarted, but if you must........

(example: dont punch him in the back of the head while he is eating lunch). Call him a pussy get his attention and hail mary a mother****in punch right on the chin, knock his ass out cold.

Bri

YEAH! Dude or just walk up to him at the lunch tables at recess and bump him off the lunch tables with your butt. Or when he is walking to class kick his leg so it will knock into the other leg and he will trip. Or best of all slam his head into the lockers. YEAH!

Call him a pussy to get his attention? WTF is this high school kids vent night? How about STFU and graduating high school then couple years later driving up in a sick BMW convertible to the gym looking buff with a hot biaetch waiting to workout with you and he is the scrawny pussy doing cable curls. Thats what I did

jerm i think your nipple just winked at me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    jerm i think your nipple just winked at me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG!!!

I didnt wanna say something...

Someone had to say something, Its not everyday you see a pancake on somebodys chest?

lol

j/k bro

jerm is offline Banned
    HAHA everyone thinks that my nipples are huge. Its hair surrounding the nipples. When I took that picture I was at a time in my life where I thought girls found the entire chest shaved but hair around the nipples incredibly sexy. If you look closer, the nipple is small and just about as perfect as a nipple can get. What gives the illusion of a huge areola is the fact that I have about 3 inches in circumference of hair surrounding the nipple. That afro dude is basically what my nipple looks like.

dang monster.. your killin me..

LOL....Thast mint!!!!

hahahahaha... nipple fro!

jerm is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hahahahaha... nipple fro!

You dont wanna see my lat spread shot. I got ass fro bro. I need to shave down when I get bigger. I got this new girl that says she is gonna shave me completely down and give me my test injections so thats gonna be a lot of fun.

jerm... your cool, anyone who can take a joke is alright in my book..

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Better yet. Tell him you started a thread on a message board asking for advice. That will make him laugh so hard he wont wanna fight you. Problem solved.

thickmass is offline Member

I know a better thread for this link.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Haha monster your da man!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    a little Iron horse advice, I as well am young like you....

it sounds like a regular pain in the ass, that you want to get rid of. Most guesses would lead that you would win the fight between this guy, but if I've learned anything, it's what crew or people behind the person you dislike that matter, because the wrong guy could get you killed. why would a fat out of shape guy go after someone he may realise kick his ass?? just make sure he doesnt have anyone wanting to help him out.

ask him if he bugs you because he wishes to be in good shape, and is just envious of you

to end fights quickly you gotta be the real deal and hit first hitting nose/corner jaw/and more extreme circumstances the neck.

all in all, I'd try to avoid the fighting like most people say, but we all know someone comes around sometimes that crosses the line way to many times.

good luck

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't meet him... he'll be ready for you... probably with a knife, bat and/or a bunch of buddies. Find him when he's not expecting you and then come in swinging with all you got... fukc all the talking BS... don't say siht, and make sure you get in some hard face shots so theres NO QUESTION who won.

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I know a better thread for this link.

a "better" thread huh?

You tell me how king hitting anyone can't end in the death of the victim.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like the dude that wants to fight is jelous, maybe thats why he is spreading all these rumors....... If you would seriously beat his azz then i think people would understand if you didn;t fight him. If u must though defintly bring some buddies incase he tries to pull some **** with like 5 of his friends. No need fighting if you outnumbered 3-1.. JMO.

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Better yet. Tell him you started a thread on a message board asking for advice. That will make him laugh so hard he wont wanna fight you. Problem solved.
    I don't know who you are and don't really even care, but what you have put on my thread isn't helping anybody. If you don't like the thread then just please stay off of it. Other people are actually giving advice, and it is good, unlike your abnoxious comments. I will take their good advice and realize this is stupid, and am going to just tell him to **** off.

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    Ok everybody, I told the guy that I knew he was talking **** just because he was jealouse, and that we both know I can beat his sorry ass. I then said that it was shady and stupid to meet up and fight, and that if we are to ever get down that it will be on my terms which are that if I just ever come in contact with him on the street I will krack him in the face.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    I don't know who you are and don't really even care, but what you have put on my thread isn't helping anybody. If you don't like the thread then just please stay off of it. Other people are actually giving advice, and it is good, unlike your abnoxious comments. I will take their good advice and realize this is stupid, and am going to just tell him to **** off.
    Just a little more time on the boards, and you will soon learn that this is vintage Bermich. He is much like the color commentator for football...he always has something colorful to add...it may not have a **** thing to do with the topic, it may not make much sense, it is usually funny to the casual observer, it is very apt to offend you if you take it personally. Get use to it. This is not a flmae, but you came on a steroid forum, asking a question about a fight...did you honestly think you could do so with some serious ribbing?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice? Be the bigger man. I would never hit somone out of nowhere, only if i was outnumbered, struck first, or very threatened. If you're so confident that you can beat him, let him start the fight. Just make sure that you're ready to get aggressive any time you two cross paths.

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    Doing his grandmother would be better... doggy style. Then any time you see him eating any cookies you could ask if they are his grandma's and if he tastes your nut in them.

Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    a "better" thread huh?

You tell me how king hitting anyone can't end in the death of the victim.
    There is a thread with a guy saying that he hates bouncers because of that SAME article. I think it is titeld "take it easy" or something. The guy said he was hit in the BACK OF THE HEAD by the bouncer.
    Thats all.

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    YEAH! Dude or just walk up to him at the lunch tables at recess and bump him off the lunch tables with your butt. Or when he is walking to class kick his leg so it will knock into the other leg and he will trip. Or best of all slam his head into the lockers. YEAH!

Call him a pussy to get his attention? WTF is this high school kids vent night? How about STFU and graduating high school then couple years later driving up in a sick BMW convertible to the gym looking buff with a hot biaetch waiting to workout with you and he is the scrawny pussy doing cable curls. Thats what I did

Bro you got a problem with what i said why dont you just say so, and type so people can understand you. So yes, go along with the imaturity that every one here is pointing out, god **** hate keyboard tuff guys, not even going to stress this stupid ****.

Bri

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    I'd say f uc k it, if he really want's some, I'd throw the first punch out of no where, and make sure it counts.
    nothing like a one punch victim

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    if what you really care about is what the girls think, act more maturly than you have in the past about this guy and don't let it bother you, if you really believe that you are superior to this person, then what do you really care what he says about you? also, if the girls are the type of people that can't see through that, then are they the type of people you want to have as friends? personally, i care about what people i respect think about me, i'm in management, and there are dozens of people at my job that think i'm the biggest asshole that there ever was, and aren't ashamed to say it, but i don't care because they are all the poor employees, but every good employee thinks i'm a great boss, think about it

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'

Talking

this is really funny!!! look feller just smile and be nice. if he calls you names and slags you off just smile and be nice. he will expect you to get angry and that's you weakness. i always smile and be nice. i've been studying ki aikido for a long time and i never lose my temper, no need. i always smile, until they need a little reminder. throw an open hand in the face one of those fingers of yours will hit him in the eye, then grab his ear pull him to the ground by it, and you got it smile and walk away. works everytime.

peace

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    this is really funny!!! look feller just smile and be nice. if he calls you names and slags you off just smile and be nice. he will expect you to get angry and that's you weakness. i always smile and be nice. i've been studying ki aikido for a long time and i never lose my temper, no need. i always smile, until they need a little reminder. throw an open hand in the face one of those fingers of yours will hit him in the eye, then grab his ear pull him to the ground by it, and you got it smile and walk away. works everytime.

peace
    from the "roadhouse" book of bouncing

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    just punch the little punk right square in the nose first thing.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    be careful of lead poisoning..

remember

small dogs bite.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say warn him again. Let him take the first sweing. Apparently this guy has some sort of fighting skill if your posting this. I'd say throw some fast flurries to get his fat ass confused and then go for the take down. Once you got him down its ground and pound.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information