Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    C.K. is offline Junior Member

I'm fighting a guy this week..need adivice!

I'm 20 and would hope that some day people around me would stop acting like they are in high school. They think that fighting is the way to go for everything. This is the story....

This Cholo guy that I used to know has been talking a bunch of **** about me to a bunch of girls that all think i'm cute. All of it is a lie, and I have gotton tired of hearing about his compulsive lying. So, today I told him over the internet that if he didn't stop that it will push me over the edge and I will beat his ass to the ground. He flat out said "im gonna beat your ass and i'm gona do it tonight and if you dont fight me tonight your a pussy and i'll let everyone know that you wouldnt do it". I am very strong and pretty big for my age (obviouslly if i'm on this site!), I am also very quick being cut and a track star back in the days of high school. This guy is very fat and a bit shorter than me. He is also much weaker than me having never worked out. I know I can take him, but I would like to do it without getting hit, I would like to do it quick, and I would like to embarrass him. This fight will take place whenever he gives me a call, tonight tomarrow or some other time this week. I know this is lame, but i feel its gone too far and I want to end the commotion. Can you guys give me a few pointers or advice. Thanks a bunch.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How gay.

But you want advice - don't fight fair. Do whatever. Hit / kick / scratch / bite anywhere. Have a roll of quarters in your fist when you hit him

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i second the gay comment. why do peole talk to the person they want to fight on the internet.

when you see him, run up to him and kick him in the balls. this will help to ensure you dont get hit and you embarres him. its alwys funny to see someone get hit in the nutz. or, you could be a man and ignore this piece of ****. its up to you.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    how effective is...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    break his nose. he'll never talk **** again...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, just ask hoss. he fights all the time.

ask him how effective a punch to the throat is. or a finger up the butt perhaps.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    U want advice on fighting...........well rule #1: there ain't no ****in rules!!!!!!!!!

Try not to get in a fight if all possible......it doesn't accomplish anything(especialy when it's about he said, she said bull****) and makes both people look like an ass, but if u have to then go at it, but also remember others know rule #1 also.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    My advice is do not arrange fights. But if you choose to, just be ready for the consequences. For example you hit him and he goes into a coma, or dies. Can you say jail time? Its not like this is a spur of the moment thing, like some guy getting bitch slapped in a parking lot..... think about it. You're young, enjoy life...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Are you for real... You know, it doesn't make you a hardman coming on here telling us your going to fight next week and looking for pointers. You want pointers?, visit www.sherdog.com its a fighters board I use. A real fighters board.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    nice custom title bouncer.. thats funny

ASK HOSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Are you for real... You know, it doesn't make you a hardman coming on here telling us your going to fight next week and looking for pointers. You want pointers?, visit www.sherdog.com its a fighters board I use. A real fighters board.
    Bro, i'm sorry. I don't mean to come off like a loser, and I know that a grip of people on this board are a hell of alot tuffer than me. He flat out told me that he wont stop lying unless I faught him, and I am extremely tired of people including my friends coming up to me and asking me these stupid things and and telling me what he told them.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you shouldn't waste your time worrying about what other people think.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok I realise you might be afraid of this guy. In which case don't fight the lad. Take his threats to the aurthorities or someone in a position of authority over the guy. Sorry for the rant, I just came off another thread which pi$$ed me off.

Seriously, there's nothing to prove fighting the guy. If you take a beating that might not be the end of the affair. Its my experience that guys like that will go crying to the police if the sh*t blows up in the face, than your the one with the rap sheet.

Its your call, our advise here is to get out of the fight.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    How gay.

But you want advice - don't fight fair. Do whatever. Hit / kick / scratch / bite anywhere. Have a roll of quarters in your fist when you hit him

no such thing as a fair fight,all is fair in love and war

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Ok I realise you might be afraid of this guy. In which case don't fight the lad. Take his threats to the aurthorities or someone in a position of authority over the guy. Sorry for the rant, I just came off another thread which pi$$ed me off.

Seriously, there's nothing to prove fighting the guy. If you take a beating that might not be the end of the affair. Its my experience that guys like that will go crying to the police if the sh*t blows up in the face, than your the one with the rap sheet.

Its your call, our advise here is to get out of the fight.
    Bouncer, i'm not really afraid of the guy, but I am more or less trippin on whether or not he is going to bring friends and what not. I don't wan't this ordeal to turn into a huge gang brawl where the gym rats and guys on juice are taking on the cholos. I admit it would be a funny sight, but you are right when you said he might do somthing dumb if he gets his ass kicked like goto the police or even go home to his crazy mom and try to sue me or somthing. Thats also a worse case senario of course. If this was an old school man on man brawl (like the stories my dad and uncles used to tell me) I would be ok with it, but you all know how things like this have changed.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Maybe you should be afraid.. of if afraid is not the emotion.. cautious... you are facing the unknow..

Bullies always talk smack..

little dogs bite...big ones bark...

even with minimal training.. in a garage.. a guy 100 lbs smaller than you could make you do pretty much anything they wanted..

worse case you get maimed for life... lose an eye rupture your throat.. so on.. so on..

or 3 other guys are there with saps (leather wrapped lead) applied almost anywhere..

or maybe a taizzer... (sp) ever been hit with 50,000 volts.. makes you confused.. long enough for you to get your picture took while you are on the ground with guys pissing on you..

just a thought.....

don't go and fight..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Punch him in the throat, kick him in the nuts (if you wanna fight dirty, hehe) or/and knee him in the face once he drops..then follow up with some punches to the face and leave him . Or, (this has always worked for me) throw your elbow right into his nose/mouth / jaw, .

Or you could go all out HOSS style! Throw him on the ground, once he gets up, underhook his arms (slightly like HHH pedigree if you watch wrestling) and just start kneeing him in the face. I havent gone against one guy that has been able to get out of that yet. Good luck bro,

--Hoss

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hosssssssss...

You are a mess man... im not sure teaching you how to kill someone is a good idea.. or formalized hand to hand..

tooooooooo much..

lol

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Punch him in the throat, kick him in the nuts (if you wanna fight dirty, hehe) or/and knee him in the face once he drops..then follow up with some punches to the face and leave him . Or, (this has always worked for me) throw your elbow right into his nose/mouth / jaw, .

Or you could go all out HOSS style! Throw him on the ground, once he gets up, underhook his arms (slightly like HHH pedigree if you watch wrestling) and just start kneeing him in the face. I havent gone against one guy that has been able to get out of that yet. Good luck bro,

--Hoss
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Make sure there are no witnesses ....

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I agree with those who say not to put too much weight in what this jerk is saying. If your friends are really your friends, then why are they listening to this guy?

If you want to have a nice quick fight though, I can think of a couple of things that I would do. If he is talking **** in your face just take your two fingers and give him a quick fierce poke in the soft part of his throat. You know where the neck meets the chest. Even just pressing on it can hurt. It does not USUALLY leave permanent damage and it leaves the guy quite incapable of breathing. My father the ex-cop taught me this one.

If you are unsure of your aim, then punch him with all of your might in the gut. That should leave him gasping especially if he is as out of shape as you say he is.

Personally, I still would try to just forget about it because jail is not worth it. BUT if I HAD to fight someone and wanted it done quick, this is what I might try.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, if he's down to throw with you there are no rules like Bornbad said.. Try not to be the first to get hit.. Don't bull**** with the shoving match or whatever just when you see him lay him out.. Not much more to say then that..

To be honest, I think this guy might realize what he's doing and wuss out.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    To be honest, I think this guy might realize what he's doing and wuss out.
    My advice on this one: laugh it off until he initiates a physical confrontation. Don't bait, challenge, or take the first shot at him. You are 20 and this is junior high school stuff.

You guys are absolutly right. Unless he initiates a physical confrontation I will jut let it go, and he can go on being a compulsive liar and keep losing friends. But...if he does come up to me physically or slash my tires, his world will be over, and I will take all your advice on kicking the sh-t out of his lard ass.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Did someone say this thread was gay already? I would also like to add my comment of "GAY" to the starting of this thread.....
    VERY GAY.....

jerm is offline Banned
    If I were you i'd find out where he is gonna be and jack off real quick and fast and build up a huge nut that youve been holding out for a week and have it ready. Then i'd stroke it gently having the nut at the tip of your dick about to bust and then run out the bushes butt naked stroking it and when you get close to him jump in the air real high and let out a viceral scream while at the same time stroking it furiously and when when you get just about shoulder height point your penis straight up and nut all over his face. This will blind him momentarily and you can beat him to a bloody pulp. Or else just wait till he is in the showers after gym class and walk in butt naked and fight him. After you win celebrate by tea bagging him.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    how effective is...
    Don't start that crap again

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Planning on when you are gonna fight? Come on now.
    Thats something only 20 years old do... Oh sorry.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Nothing beats a head butt to the nose.

1. it will disable him
    2. having his blood across your forehead would look ****ing awesome!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    I'm 20 and would hope that some day people around me would stop acting like they are in high school. They think that fighting is the way to go for everything. This is the story....

This Cholo guy that I used to know has been talking a bunch of **** about me to a bunch of girls that all think i'm cute. All of it is a lie, and I have gotton tired of hearing about his compulsive lying. So, today I told him over the internet that if he didn't stop that it will push me over the edge and I will beat his ass to the ground. He flat out said "im gonna beat your ass and i'm gona do it tonight and if you dont fight me tonight your a pussy and i'll let everyone know that you wouldnt do it". I am very strong and pretty big for my age (obviouslly if i'm on this site!), I am also very quick being cut and a track star back in the days of high school. This guy is very fat and a bit shorter than me. He is also much weaker than me having never worked out. I know I can take him, but I would like to do it without getting hit, I would like to do it quick, and I would like to embarrass him. This fight will take place whenever he gives me a call, tonight tomarrow or some other time this week. I know this is lame, but i feel its gone too far and I want to end the commotion. Can you guys give me a few pointers or advice. Thanks a bunch.
    If you're so eager for people to stop thinking that fighting is the way to go for everything, then why did you suggest that you might "beat his ass to the ground?" If you didn't want to be involved in a fight in the first place, then you shouldn't have thown down the gauntlet.

I hope the fight goes well for you if it has to happen. I think you'd have looked a lot better if you had found another way to get your point across, or had ignored him.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 01-19-2004 at 11:22 PM.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    You're more of a man if u tell this loser to grow the **** up!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    If I were you i'd find out where he is gonna be and jack off real quick and fast and build up a huge nut that youve been holding out for a week and have it ready. Then i'd stroke it gently having the nut at the tip of your dick about to bust and then run out the bushes butt naked stroking it and when you get close to him jump in the air real high and let out a viceral scream while at the same time stroking it furiously and when when you get just about shoulder height point your penis straight up and nut all over his face. This will blind him momentarily and you can beat him to a bloody pulp. Or else just wait till he is in the showers after gym class and walk in butt naked and fight him. After you win celebrate by tea bagging him.

GOOD GOD MAN

Swellin Guest
    I was glad to see someone else read the same thing as me Bask8kace. "Everybody needs to stop this silliness, but here I go......"

If you need pointers, check out some of Hoss' threads. He posted something very similar, a month or two ago. He actually got some great advice...and a bunch of stupid **** that will get your ass kicked before you can figure out what sunt to try next.

This is not a flame bro, it is merely a little ribbing and maybe some venting about the frequency of this type of thread.

Avoid the confrontation...but don't run from it. If it looks to be going down...say nothing...strike fast, strike first, and keep striking.

In the words of Martin Short, "Sew, sew like the wind!"

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Fighting over stupid things is just retarted, but if you must........

There is nothing more powerfull in a fight than fear, thats the truth. Every seccond, every time before a match i feel alittle fear that i might lose, but as soon as that bell rings it all goes away as i can see the other man fears me more. Make sure you have his attention and he is looking at you other wise it will be known as a sucker punch, (example: dont punch him in the back of the head while he is eating lunch). Call him a pussy get his attention and hail mary a mother****in punch right on the chin, knock his ass out cold. The chin is the key area to knocking someone out because if hit right it (jaw) will move up alittle and put unwanted pressure on the brain, resulting in a knock out. If he doesent have a glass jaw, then dont give him another chance to swing, just pound the **** out of him.

Bri

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jerm
    God**** that is ****ing sick.....you are a true grade A FREAK!!!!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to give you my honest opinion. THIS is RIDICULOUS. Ok so the guy has a problem with you? Instead of all this bs talk give him a solid warning that you wont tolerate it and that's it ! Seems to me your letting some childish bs get to you. If he keeps doing it shrug it off until you see him. When you see him dont talk just knock his jaw loose. If you hit him square with one unexpected blow you should be able to put him on the ground. After he's laid out just walk away and never mention the entire thing again. i promise you will never hear from him again.problem solved. This way you dont lose anymore sleep and dont feel the need to post another fight thread ere on AR.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    HEADBUTT!!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    bro you do not want to get arrested for something foolish.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Does he have any cute sisters, or try fuking his mother then you can own him without violence..

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    LOL monster

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information