edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Talking Who is gonna win the royal rumble this weekend

Its not me becose i am not gonna be in it hehehehe but i can say that triple H would be a great choice

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    HHH

Then either the Rock or StoneCold will be the champ for Wrestlemania and that will be the main event.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm going with Helmsley....the man is huge!

YOU KNOW HIS NAME.........

WHOOOOOOOOOOSH AAAAAAAAAAH GOOOOOOOOLDDUST..<--HA HA HA HA..BUT SERIOUSLY PROLLY HHH..BUT AM GLAD TO SEE THE GODFATHER AND HIS HOES BACK!!!ITS TIME__ONCE AGAIN__FOR EVERYBODY TO COME ABOARD THE HOOOOOOOOOOE TRAIN!!!

TheGame826 is offline Member
    like i even need to say, u guys could tell just from my name..

hhh said his return wont be complete until he wins the rumble and goes on to wrestlemania to win the title.

my second guess is undertaker. austin won it 3 times so far, so i doubt he will win this year.

hhh has already won it

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Everybody is riding Triple H's jockstrap including the boss's daughter literally and the boss himself (probably literally too). I really can't see him losing - he never does anyway. He's the only heel I've ever seen who wins all his matches and usually by pinfall.

I see Triple H winning and then going on to Wrestlemania to take the Unified World straps away from Jericho (who really doesn't deserve it anyway and is just holding the belt for a worthy champion like Stone Cold, Rock or Triple H).

What’s the matter with you guys? Nobody’s betting on KANE. Yeah I know, he’d probably trip over his own bootlace and fall out of the ring himself. He’s big and strong, but not the most graceful man in the biz.

I guess I’m the minority on this, but I think you guys are way off base picking HHH. I mean Mcmahon knows that’s what everyone is betting on. Do you think he’d actually let something that predictable go over? It’ll probably go to some piss nut like Kurt Angle or Booker T or something.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    It’ll probably go to some piss nut like Kurt Angle or Booker T or something.
    Lol!

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    you know the idea of giving it to booker does sound like mcmachon's type of mind game.. I wouldn't be surprised if booker t came out winning it.. but most likely I have to agree with the rest and say that I think it will be Hunter.. who I think has one of the most disproportioned physiques in wrestling.. btw. he's probably the strongest WWF superstar right now, I used to work for a gym in Toronto called Monster gym (where all the wrestler's train) and the stories I've heard about his workouts are scary.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    mcmahon is gonna give the people what they want, and right now they want hhh.

and hell yeah kane is awsome, i wish he would get a big push again. he only held the title for 1 day. whats up with that...

still nobody has a chance against hhh this year.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Koko B Ware

no !! screw that.. I say Honky Tonk Man all the way!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah, good choice. I think it'll be a close match that comes down to Koko, Honky, Red Rooster, Brooklyn Brawler, and Bad News Brown. These guys still wrestle, right? Are they even still alive?

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Talking these guys are all alive and well

I saw jake the snake and the evil neighart at a show in montreal this summer.

Koko b ware , honkey tonk man still wrestle in the independants.

And bad news is a cool guy, i have written to him many e mails and he has replied to all of them, he is a great guy, he got fucked by a promoter in calgary last year, promoter left him behind or something.

He was one of the best heels.

I am not sure about the winner but let me tell you for sure the final 4

austin, angle, hhh and undertaker.

Kane will be 5, its been like this since 98 and i guess its time for a change.

My uncle works at tsn and he gets to take a peak at the ratings, wrestling has gone pertty bad.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think Charles Ashenoff (Konan) will return as his alter ego
    "Max Moon" and win the whole damn thing!!

Seriously McMahon knows what he's doing...he has to set up programs for Nash, Hall and Hogan and to keep things balanced one, or all, of them will have to be a heel character. As far as upper card players go Austin, The Rock and Trips are WAY too over to switch at present...and they're aggresivly pushing my boy, RVD, as a face presence as well. Of the heels, I think only Taker has the ability to get himself WAY over...Booker is getting better as well. But I don't think Angle or Jerricho should be upper card heels...make room for Nash and Hall.

My prediction...look for the Rock to win the unified title and look for Trips to win the Rumble.

OK boys, your opinions are all duly noted. But you know if I’m right, this post is going right back to the top of the page don’t you. As long as it’s not that idiot Jericho. Man I couldn’t stand that clown even when he was in WCW. The guys no bigger than X-Pac. How the hell is he realistically smackin around these heavyweights? Hey I guess anything’s possible right. I’m just pissed that they turned Kane into such a pushover. He’s gotten a little bit better, but I was almost ready to throw in my WWF towel when they had X-Pac giving him a run for his money a couple of years ago. WTF??? Do you remember his 97’ debut? He was a total destroyer. Even if McMahon is going to play around with the decisions a little, he should be realistic about it. Honestly, never mind talent, never mind size. Who displays more sheer lean muscle mass and strength than Kane? The only two that even come close are HHH, (but that’s only pound for pound) and The Big Show (who damn well better be stronger, he’s 5 inches taller, and 150lbs heavier. Don’t see a lot of definition to those muscles). And what’s with Kane’s weight? He’s been rated at 326lbs since his debut. You’d have to be blind not to see that he’s put on at least 25lbs since then. I don’t know. I don’t want to sound like some kind of wrestling geek or anything, (partyboys post in the other WWF question had me wondering) because I know I spend more time on this board than anything. But I just can’t help but admire a man that big, who can still maintain such a muscular physique, and is still that strong. Anyone who can pick up a man like Rikishi and tombstone him has my respect.

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    LOL funny you should ask this. Last night they filmed Smackdown and Heat in bossier city. I was on the 5th row!!!! Anyways there is a funny ass thing about who's gonna win the Royal Rumble. I hope its a funny on tv as it was in person. Oh and by the way HHH is a big mofo now, but he's lacking way on the legs.

c-ya

I hope you guys realize that the wrestler's weights are exxagerated by close to 30 lbs.

just thought you should know.

for instance, take RVD he's rated at 230 lbs. at 6 feet?
    in reality I'd say he's closer to 5"10 200lbs.

justins82 is offline New Member
    1. Kane is pretty big, but hes also pretty fat, and hes not even that tall, if you didnt notice on raw this monday when angle was giving him the ankle submission, he wears platform shoes, that give him at least 3 1/2 inches on his height

2.Im sure we'll see a run in at the rumble where its stone cold and hHh as the last 2 and hhh is down, someone runs in, stone cold stuns them, and HHH pushes scsa out to win, another crappy WWF ending im sure

3.I dont know if its just me, but since there is not competition anymore i think raw has lost some of its edge and pace and wrestling is starting to get kinda boring again, please someone buy all the wwf stars again and make a new federation

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd am going to say that HHH might win just b/c he has to make "his come back" but i think austin should win

Originally posted by justins82
    1. Kane is pretty big, but hes also pretty fat, and hes not even that tall, if you didnt notice on raw this monday when angle was giving him the ankle submission, he wears platform shoes, that give him at least 3 1/2 inches on his height

Kane fat??? Sure the guy has a big gut, but that's pretty standard for a wrestler his size. He goes through phases were he gains and looses weight (on and off the sauce) but he's still by no means fat.

He's not even that tall??? Without his attire he's over 6' 9". If you don't call that tall, you must be living in a city with a lot of big people. I've seen him in person, when him and the Taker were a tag team. Let me tell you, you have no idea how big they are until you see them walk past your average joe, then the height is apparant. L-A-R-G-E

C'mon, where's Mighty Joe. He's met Glen Jacobs (Kane) in person, let him tell you how large and in charge he is.

Still not saying he's going to win the rumble. But I ain't gonna downplay a physique like that either. There are a lot of big muscular guys as 6'0" or 6'5", but how many have you seen at nearly 6'10" with that same level of muscularity. NONE

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i have no idea who will win the rumble, probably some drop shot like rvd. there will definately be new faces seen that night. the rr is always a showcase for the new(old) comers.

as for there size. booker t works out at my gym. i see him alot less now than when he was with the wcw. they list him at 255lbs. bullsh*t. i weigh that much and he is 6'5 at least. i would say he is in the 265-70 range. enormous upper body, especially shoulder width. legs are pretty small though. class a guy , always has a second to talk and say hello.

i just dont see triple h winning it all. to predictable, but then again, it has been "predictable" lately, to say the least.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you know me and wrestling but

my $$$ is on the really big sweaty guy who yells alot!!

BigKev: are you sure? WcW listed him as 6"1 and 235 or something like that..

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Justin & BRM,

Yup I met Kane (Glen Jacobs) in a Gym in Raleigh NC about a year and a half ago. He was working out with the guy who plays D'lo Brown.

Now at the time i was about 231lbs and I'm 6' 2'' tall. So I'm not a dwarf.
    I had to look up, way up to have a conversation with him. Plus I spent 30 minutes on a stairmaster right next to him. He is a great guy by the way. Ya cannot help but like him.

Anyway the WWF does exagerate heights and weights. But I stood right next to him looking in a mirror and frankly I looked like Jerry Lewis standing next to this guy!

He's huge. My guess is he's a solid 6' 7" or 6' 8" and gotta weigh 290 or 295lbs easy. He is a load!

As for the rumble....look for some surprises through the show! Most of those WCW contracts have expired and some old players will be back!

As for partyboy, I think most guys who watch wrestling are like me. When I read a IronMan Magazine I get inspired to hit the gym. Some of the wrestlers have bodies that inspire me to hit the gym as well.

MJ

Thread Information