mass junkie is offline banned

Anybody watching Average Joe Hawaii?

im not much for reality shows but I did watch this one tonight and thought it was ok.........Which one is Rambo? the guy with the crazy hair

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

that guy reminds me of carrot top... haha

so.. thats where you been mass? watching TV? HAHA

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

that guy reminds me of carrot top... haha

so.. thats where you been mass? watching TV? HAHA
    tonight I was.........back to work...

take a vacation mass.... and come to MT... HAHA

ill show you my barn...

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    sweet show.....comes on right after Las Vegas so I cant help but watch it!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw the previews. The previews alone are funny enough. The geeks come in on a white bus while the studs come in a white yhott. How F'ed is that for thsoe guys. They think they have a shot against all the other geeks for the hot girl and find out, they are back in highschool again with all the jocks who picked on them LMAO
    They gayest preview Ive seen is the Big fat obnozious fiance. How f u c king lame is that. How much more staged can reality tv get before it isnt reality tv.
    The guy doesnt know what those toilets that squirt water up your ass are, so he looks down at it and squirts himself in the face with it.
    How f ucking retarded and scripted can a show get in order to get laughs. Who the FUC K wouldnt know that the thing is used for your ass if it is a bathroom, made of porcelin and it is right next to the toilet.
    F ucking LAME ass ****.

And cameras following these two people around, the family would have to suspect something is set up and staged. Just flat out insulting to tv.

Symian is offline Member
    I felt sorry for the nerds. They don't have a chance in hell now. The girl's smile when the "hunks" showed up was priceless!

Sym

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    I felt sorry for the nerds. They don't have a chance in hell now. The girl's smile when the "hunks" showed up was priceless!

Sym

Hell yeah. Shes thinkin "Im gettin laid tonight" Dumb ho. See. Thats all women want REGARDLESS of what they say. They want some hot ass bod to be pumpin her. Not a geek building a computer.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    My wife and I were watching it and right at the moment when the GQ guys were going to walk in the news cut in with "live" coverage of "Dick" Gephardt.....WTF!!!! I was so pissed off! (maybe the AS) I don't care one bit about Iowa.... my god the man was in last place with 11%.....what is that?.....like 3 people in Iowa voted for him? LOSER!!!!! LOOOSER!!!!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I felt so bad for those poor bastards. I just imagened Ron, Jugg, Mass and Big O standing there when me and my boys walked in. Game over but we would be nice enough to pack there bags.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I don't watch any of these reality shows usually either...but I saw the last 15 minutes of average joe last night. pretty funny!

she is a hottie for sure!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

lol

yeah me and my girl were watching that for a little bit.... it cracked me up to see that carrot top guy wearing the life vest, it took him as long to swim as it did for everyone else to finish....(i also though it was funny he never learned to ride a bike past a big wheel, man was i dying at that part...) you do have to feel kind of sorry for those guys though, they should just packl their **** and leave lol would;nt that bust up the show.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    you know, Looking at those little nreds and then having nerds that were ripped...kinda reminds me of battle of the nerds...

Come on...put some muscle on, I can promise if one of those vaginas got in the ring with any one of the "big boys" those little homos would get their a$$ kicked.

cb25 is offline Banned
    haven't seen it yet...but i'll admit, i watched the first one...and i think the first girl - melena - was much hotter...

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    First girl was def hotter!....I think the gilr on this one is kind of ignorant..at least in the other one the girl didnt act like she was repulsed by the geeks...Oh well cant wait to see how it play out now with the new guys...previews show some fights so at least the other geeks are not backing down...Carrot top needs to go!!!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Its pretty good, what about Fear Factor? Thats some sick s h i t there. I felt bad for the weeny boy who cried, you know his dad is sitting at home thinking "what the hell did I raise??" He dropped the ball on every event.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Its pretty good, what about Fear Factor? Thats some sick s h i t there. I felt bad for the weeny boy who cried, you know his dad is sitting at home thinking "what the hell did I raise??" He dropped the ball on every event.

I would bang the sheiet out of his girl though....

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    the "guyathalon" was f ucking hilarious....carrot top wasnt allowed to continue b/c he couldnt ride a bike, they were concerned with his safety...how in the hell could you grow up, and not learn how to swim or ride a bike.....they must have looked high and low for this group of "average" guys.......the only thing this show could do better would be to have casting specials like american idol....that would be priceless.
    -Cy

"THERES A WATERMELON IN THE POOL!!!"

Thread Information