Symian is offline Member

Unhappy Why does my lower back tighten up?

This probably isn't the right forum, but I didn't know where else to ask it. Lately my lower back has been tightening up when I do stuff like basketball, run, ect. When I'm not active I have a little "sore like" pain. It's not a sharp pain, but it is annoying to the point where I try to stretch it out. I do deadlifts, but I haven't done them this week so that can't be it. Anybody have any suggestions? I'm 23, 190lbs., and 5'11".

Sym

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Are you juicing right now.. ???

i had the same problem.. but i was shooting test cyp and test prop in my glutes..

stopped that action.. now no pain..

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    This probably isn't the right forum, but I didn't know where else to ask it. Lately my lower back has been tightening up when I do stuff like basketball, run, ect. When I'm not active I have a little "sore like" pain. It's not a sharp pain, but it is annoying to the point where I try to stretch it out. I do deadlifts, but I haven't done them this week so that can't be it. Anybody have any suggestions? I'm 23, 190lbs., and 5'11".

Sym
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I have the same problem. I think it is due to tight hammies, because the pain is most prevalent following leg days.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Yeah same here bro. If you are on juice you will have some tightening or at least i do.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I agree, tight hams or maybe weak abs
    S2B

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, go check it out with a Chiropractor. Maybe you have a disc out of whack. And take into consideration what everyone else has been telling you...work on your abs and hams. You should be good to go soon enough bro, but it won't kill you to go to a Chiro.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i stopped shooting test in the glutes and i don't have the problem anymore.

Symian is offline Member
    Yeah I am on juice. On my first cycle it was real bad and that's why I started hitting the deadlifts hard and it cured it. But now it's back and just annoying. I don't have weak abs, and I have good legs, so I don't know. I guess probably is just the juice. If it persists after I come off I'll go check out the chiropractor. Thanks guys.

Sym

Thread Information