Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

revised please look\OK guys and gals i need to get away

Some suggestions for me , my wife and 2 yr old son. I want to go some place to relax for 4 days or so. We are in the Tn\N. Ga. area and my wife is not going to fly. I'm thinking someplace warm. So any suggestions would be great. Maybe some details on some place that yall have been and enjoyed.
    Last edited by mart651; 01-20-2004 at 02:09 PM.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I hear HELL is pretty warm this time of year.....you can go there if you want

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there is whitewater rafting in north ga... and the keys are always great this time of year.. but get tehre before the spring breakers....

peace..
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Some suggestions for me , my wife and 2 yr old son. I want to go some place to relax for 4 days or so. We are in the Tn\N. Ga. area and my wife is not going to fly. I'm thinking someplace warm. So any suggestions would be great. Maybe some details on some place that yall have been and enjoyed.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I hear HELL is pretty warm this time of year.....you can go there if you want
    That is so mean. You have offended me greatly. I thought you were a good bro but with comments like this one I don't know why you are here. I think I will Email a mod and tell him how you are treating me.
    Hopefully Ron will see this and give you a good thrashing.
    This is just uncalled for. Open flaming is against the rules.
    You Dick

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    there is whitewater rafting in north ga... and the keys are always great this time of year.. but get tehre before the spring breakers....

peace..
    My wife and I went to the Keys about five years ago but I didnt realy pay attention to the things that kids can do.

I may just go to Miami and stay with Mass and his family.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Tarpin.. not not alot for the kids.. how about 6 flags.. all that kind of stuff..

Yea mass probably has alot of room..

good one..........

My wife and I went to the Keys about five years ago but I didnt realy pay attention to the things that kids can do.

I may just go to Miami and stay with Mass and his family.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

That is so mean. You have offended me greatly. I thought you were a good bro but with comments like this one I don't know why you are here. I think I will Email a mod and tell him how you are treating me.
    Hopefully Ron will see this and give you a good thrashing.
    This is just uncalled for. Open flaming is against the rules.
    You Dick
    im scared

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    im scared

Has anyone taken a disney cruise with a child as young as two or three? My partner says that it would be the only way to go with a kid that young.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is a special rate at the Orlando 4 diamond Mariott for the next month. It is only $149 a night on the weekends. It has a 24 hour fitness club and championship golf course and of course is near Disney, sea world, and Universal.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    What about Disney?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    There is a special rate at the Orlando 4 diamond Mariott for the next month. It is only $149 a night on the weekends. It has a 24 hour fitness club and championship golf course and of course is near Disney, sea world, and Universal.

you beat me too it!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Exactly what I was gonna say. Well not word for word. But Disney is always a great place for kids. Plus there are lots of things you and your wife can enjoy as well.

Got a baby sitter now. Looks like it will be the keys. Can someone tell me of a real nice place to stay? Money is not an issue but I don't want to get carried away just for a three or four day get away.

My wife is 7 months pregnant, so I just need a nice place to relax.

We are planning on going in a couple of weeks.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    My gym partner went on the Disney cruise last year with her hubby and two girls and she loved it. I'll have to ask her what she did and didn't like about it abd get back to you. Also there are all kinds of deals here with Disney World and the hotels not to mention if you get bored at Disney you can head over to Seaworld and Universal or just about 1000 other places to eat and play. It's always sunny in Florida bro......even when it rains. hahaha

Got a baby sitter now. Looks like it will be the keys. Can someone tell me of a real nice place to stay? Money is not an issue but I don't want to get carried away just for a three or four day get away.

My wife is 7 months pregnant, so I just need a nice place to relax.

We are planning on going in a couple of weeks.
    Holiday Isle is pretty sweet.........Take a stop at the tiki bar......or Rent a boad and head out to the sandbar for a lil R & R

Holiday Isle is pretty sweet.........Take a stop at the tiki bar......or Rent a boad and head out to the sandbar for a lil R & R
    Thanks Mass. I went to thier site and the place looks pretty cool. I wonder how cold the water is there? I would like to swim a little but not in 65 degree water.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Isn't that Island Mirada???? Or if Holiday Isle is anywhere near Mile Marker 88, there is a fabulous seafood restaurant there...
    Baby

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Isn't that Island Mirada???? Or if Holiday Isle is anywhere near Mile Marker 88, there is a fabulous seafood restaurant there...
    Baby
    I bet your talking about the Whale Harbour inn........All you can eat seafood.........Its scrumptous

Thread Information