Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: drug test

realer is offline Associate Member

drug test

does anyone know how long weed stays in your system. smoked i few joints this weekend at this mad party and i have a drug test tomm.
    thanks

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    mininum of 30 days, better get some detox...Also depending on the drug test you are liable to fail it if they find creatine monohydrate in your system - that is used as a detox in many products... This is not fact, but this is what i heard from peeps i would sell the detox to when i worked at GNC

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Military? DOT? depends on the test ... usually after 6 weeks the level drops below the level that can be used to prove use..

good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by realer
    does anyone know how long weed stays in your system. smoked i few joints this weekend at this mad party and i have a drug test tomm.
    thanks
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    That sucks bro.......I think you are looking at about 30 days.... my understanding is that the human body has a natural THC level and that is what they are testing
    for....so if your THC is low in your body to start with then you could pass after smoking some......if it is high to start with......well you could fail with just being in the same room.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realer
    thanks

lol....ummmmm.............

whats a mad party?........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

nj123 is offline Member
    a friend of mine got this **** called syratose (sp?) its used to make jelly or some **** and can be bought at the grocery store. He said he smoked everyday untill the day before his test and ate like 2 small packets of this **** and said he passed with no problem. Theres is a bunch of ways you can pass it.. what is the test for?

realer is offline Associate Member
    new job, oh well if i fail then ill just find another suckie job!

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    Drink ass loads of water the evening and morning before the test. This amount of water would normally lead one to getting a "dilute" on the test. BUT... if you take a couple of multi-vitimins an hour or so before dropping then it will make your piss look undiluted. This method is definately not sure fire but so close to a UA I see it as your only choice.

I learned this stuff from friends who were in drug court and had to have piss tests all the time. Good luck with your suckie job.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I don't do any rec drugs at all. Hey roids are not drugs. but back to my question

not to jack a thread

I take 5mg of creatine a day. Will this cause me to not pass a drug test

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    It depends on your water intake, metabolic rate, and a few other things. LOL Danille, mad party?

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    Let me share my friend's experience. He has recently got a job offer for $60k...so he used my pee to pass the drug test. I peed into a small hand sentinizer bottle like 40 mins before his drug test and he put the bottle under his balls. He wore briefs and when he got there the pee was at 92 degrees. Fortunately for him in that particular drug testing place they accepted 90-100 degree pee. As an alternative he could just use some detox stuff like
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-01-2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Removed advertising link

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Thread revivalist speacalist

From 2004 < I think we have a record

Thread Information