Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mfenske is offline Member
    Posted by Red Ketchup -
    Today at 05:39 PM I do wish people could dissociate "Bush bashing" or "America Bashing" with disagreeing with the current administration way of doing things. It's 2 very different things.
    Again, I agree completely. I love being an American, but I'm not a fan of our current leadership. It scares me that so many blindly support the Bush administration. Mark

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Wasn't he a repulican then?
    Would you vote for him if he was?
    Hmmm... let's see....
    • 4 star general
    • Has a masters degree in Economics from Oxford (where he was a Rhodes Scholar)
    • Graduated First in his class at West Point

Oh, and he shares the same values as me? Not a hard choice. It's time to get the Executive Branch back under control. It doesn't matter which political party General Clark belongs to, or has belonged to. It's about values and the issues.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Good god no!!!! I would NOT want that job!

You will notice that I try NEVER to attack Bush personally. I do not agree with his (and his staffs) policies and actions on many things, but as a person he gets nothing but respect from me.

He is NOT a moron as some say, and for stepping up at the plate and giving the job his best shot he gets 2 thumbs up from me... I do wish people could dissociate "Bush bashing" or "America Bashing" with disagreeing with the current administration way of doing things. It's 2 very different things.

Red
    You are right on with what you are saying Red. That's why you always have my respect...even if I don't agree with you on a particular topic.

We always agree on hunting though...less complicated to say the least! lol

peace,

ttgb

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    You are right on with what you are saying Red. That's why you always have my respect...even if I don't agree with you on a particular topic.

We always agree on hunting though...less complicated to say the least! lol

peace,

ttgb
    \
    What do you bro's hunt? i hunted that gigantic bear , that's me in the picture...boy does the camera make people look different...

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    you cant diss bush for condeming steroids..i mean its not like he is going to come out and say he loves them and they should be in everyone.....they just banned ephedra for goodness sakes
    Yeah but that doesn't mean he should take time out of the state of the union to say we need to stop steroids . Is that a dire issue to our union?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I want a sandwich but I am out of ham
    All I can say for the patriot act is: Bush loses my respect when it comes to that. That is NOT what america is about. It is about being able to represent yourself in court for crimes sentenced against you.

This is going to be Bushes downfall just like IRAQ was for his father. He will win the next presidency of course but when he keeps pushing the patriot act, he is gonna over weigh it and it is gonna collapse on him and his advisors. America will not tolerate it for too much longer.

In short: It will not last long. It will be altered in many forms. Im still a republican though. Too bad Bush is fuucking things up.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Again, I agree completely. I love being an American, but I'm not a fan of our current leadership. It scares me that so many blindly support the Bush administration. Mark
    I agree totally. Also it's ironic that if you disagree with the current government you're unpatriotic, unamerican, and should get out. This country is here because hundreds of years ago we didn't agree with our government, also the declaration of independance is a summary of john locke's social contract theory and basically states that if you don't agree with your government you have the right to change or abolish it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information