View Poll Results: Which is worse, life in prison or the death penalty?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Life in prison.

22 68.75%
  • Death penalty

10 31.25%
    hoss827 is offline Banned

Which do you think is worse, life in prison, or the death penalty?

Just curious what everyones thought on this was. What do you think would be the bigger punishment for the criminal?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    life in prison.. getting it up the poop shoot constatly is bad for your health..

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    life in prison.. getting it up the poop shoot constatly is bad for your health..
    That is twisted.... I think life would be much worse.

Bartleby is offline Member
    def life in prison, it sucks and youre trapped...plus you gotta worry about dropping the soap in the shower...at least with the death penalty its done nice and quick and its over...life in prison it just seems like you rot and you watch your whole life go to sh*t...

this is another hoss original © hoss-rudy enterprises..

This is mainly for school...i thought it would be nice that you guys helped out, and give your opinions.

oh, and please vote on the poll...I'm gonna make a graph.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on the crime............ serial rapist, people that murder or harm children...... crimes like that I would rather see them rot in jail and get banged every single day. Execution would just be too easy of a way out of paying back what you took from someone.

All the other muderers.............. Execute them.... If they are bad ass enough they will find someway to survive without too much trouble.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Life in prison for sure. I couldnt stand be cooped like an animal for rest of my life and subjected to prison life. I'd rather die.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I see the purpose of the death penalty, so I'd align with Mud's thoughts...

but I would say that for myself, death would be the easy way out...

Mini Swol is offline New Member
    If it were me i'd choose the death penelty. No way I could spend the rest of my life in jail. Although.... I'd get pretty **** swol!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, i said the death penality... Cause i heard solitary confinement for however long would kill anyone, cause your on death row.. thats the worst type of torture being confined by yourself, and then they are going to fry you anyhow.. Getting life in prison, at least you can lift in the yard, and somewhat socialize with the scum of the earth...ya know..play some spades or euchre...

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    death penalty. theres nothing after death, no worries about... he he he...

peam is offline Suspended
    life in prison would be worse for me... I'd drive myself insane thinking about what I've done and how I'm gonna be there forever... in that little cell... yuck.... why you askin' HOSS? what did you do?!

i cant figured out that someone could have a direct influence on my life/death. if someone murder me or take the decision of executed me it would be the worst insult to my existence ever... theres no body on earth that have the right to choose if i have to live or die.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    i cant figured out that someone could have a direct influence on my life/death. if someone murder me or take the decision of executed me it would be the worst insult to my existence ever... theres no body on earth that have the right to choose if i have to live or die.
    If you killed someone then yes they do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If you killed someone then yes they do.
    agreed. but it would be impossible to be in such position being me. i cant kill someone if im not in death danger.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    well noone really knows until there in that situation. I bet if you ask a guy on his way to being executed if he wanted to do it today or tomorrow he would say tomorrow. And say it every day until he dies of old age

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    well noone really knows until there in that situation. I bet if you ask a guy on his way to being executed if he wanted to do it today or tomorrow he would say tomorrow. And say it every day until he dies of old age
    good point...i agree...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No doubt life in prison. Just kill me.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Life in Prison

BDTR is offline Retired
    Prison isn't all that bad, its not like in the movies or any of that bull****, the death penalty is much harsher.

Life in prison is worse... if I knew I did somehting so bad I'd rot in jail for the rest of my life then I'd kill myself or make sure the cops do it for me (aka police assisted suicide) wen they try to arrest me since there is no death penalty in this country.

Red

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would much rather be stuck in prison where I could work out, watch tv, play sports and even make some money selling stuff that I made.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    You dont get fd in the ass like in the movies. theres people in there willing to give it up . Ill take life in prison. Once your in and get settled its not that bad.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    life in prison seems to be the worst for those of us that have never really been to a fed prison..

But.. (no pun intended) those of us that feel prison would be worse is because we value our freedom.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

In my case it's mostly the freedom part... I cannot stand having anyone telling me what to do and when to do it... so this is really a case of "give me liberty or give me death"

Red

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yep....that says it all...

we are all a bunch of control freaks....

Trying to make our bodies be and do more than it wants to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    In my case it's mostly the freedom part... I cannot stand having anyone telling me what to do and when to do it... so this is really a case of "give me liberty or give me death"

Red
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cascade is offline Junior Member
    How could anyone say the death penalty? Unless you're from the mild-east and you believe that you're going to heaven and get to marry 7 vergins when you die, then maybe. But Life is all you have, you want to end your existence?
    That's like amitting to suisidal behavior.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    LIP...much worse....get it over with...fry me!

I'd rather fry for a minute then spend life in prison.-

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Being as i have spent some time in the correctional system i can tell you that being locked up may not be that bad for a weekend or even a month!! But after doing several months of being told when to eat when to shower when to go to bed you would rather have the gad chamber than that. If you have a free spirt then life in lock up is not something you can deal with for a extended period of time. It will be a cold day in hell they get my ass again. Just kill me dont make me sit and beg like a dog

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    OK I may get bashed on this one but it's just my 2 cents on the Death Penalty. If someone gets the death penalty they should just take the fawker right outside the courtroom and shoot him in the head. Why the **** does it take so long to put someone to death? Who the **** needs death row? Why the **** do I need to pay for this fawker to live and eat for a while if they are just gonna fry his ass anyways? Hell if the person killed someone... let that persons family have the option of shooting him too just to help deal with the emotional part of it. Let them get some closure from it. Sorry if this sounds stupid and immature but just the way I've felt.

As far as the main question.... I rather be put to death than a life in prison too...

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    life in prison would be worse for me... I'd drive myself insane thinking about what I've done and how I'm gonna be there forever... in that little cell... yuck.... why you askin' HOSS? what did you do?!

hey peam wanna play prison hint hint

FROST is offline Associate Member
    I've never been to prison, just a county a few times, and would have to say its not that bad. My father spent 7 years in a Federal Prison, and said ts wasent fun, but def not like they show it in the movies. I think that the death sentence is worse than life in prison.

Bri

A few months or a few years I'd cope with... wouldn't be happy but hey... there's no such thing as a free lunch... you f*ck up, you pay.

BUT!!! lets not forget that the question here is LIFE in jail or death.... not a few months or a few years, LIFE!

Could you live between 4 walls, being told what to do, when to do it and how to do it for the REST of your life?

Not me... just kill me.

Red

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Death

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    life in prision would be far worse for me. Like they said I cant live without freedom. if I had life in prision I'd probably get shot trying to escape....

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    OK I may get bashed on this one but it's just my 2 cents on the Death Penalty. If someone gets the death penalty they should just take the fawker right outside the courtroom and shoot him in the head. Why the **** does it take so long to put someone to death? Who the **** needs death row? Why the **** do I need to pay for this fawker to live and eat for a while if they are just gonna fry his ass anyways? Hell if the person killed someone... let that persons family have the option of shooting him too just to help deal with the emotional part of it. Let them get some closure from it. Sorry if this sounds stupid and immature but just the way I've felt.

As far as the main question.... I rather be put to death than a life in prison too...
    I agree with you TOTALLY on this bro. It costs WAY MORE to have someone living on death row, and have them put to death instead of them just living 20 years in a federal prison. I honestly think if the person is guilty, and sentenced to death, they should live for a month, or maybe even a week, then just be shot in the head. Sweet, simple, and to the point. Would save us an assload of cash too..

Thread Information