bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Talking ASN moving heist story..

Big T and pheedno hiding on the roof, waiting for the official ASN truck to drive by. Jugg fakes a heart attack and falls from his walker into the street infront of the truck. Jason being the nice guy he is backs up after driving over jugg to see if he is ok. Meanwhile... Big T and pee diddy jump behind the truck and radio in for assistance. In comes warrior.. recalled back state-side in order to get this mission complete. They open up the back of the truck to swip all the protein outta the back.... guessing the load to be about 1500 lbs of protein. The back comes up and standing there in the shadows is Cycleon.... knowing a heist was eminent. Cycleon, living up to his 5$ and hour pay screams bloody murder and jumps outta the truck, drop kicking Big T in the chest. Warrior,being battle hardened already, pulls out his pair of protein bar nunchukas recently made from a ASN order. He whips Cycleon upside the head with a sickening *THUD* and drops him like a sack of potatos. Jason by this time has heard the commotion and before running to the back of the truck, kicks jugg's walker to the side, knowing he cant get up without it. On arriving at the scene and seeing his paid guard down and a pair of the dreaded protein Chucks dangeling from warrior's hand... jason grabs walky and radio's in backup. Skreaching in on the ASN mobile... NATHAN. He ejects himself from the seat and pulls down his trousers and starts to beat his penis repeatedly upside warriors head and knocks him out. Pee diddy, knowing the heist was drawing to a close, trys to flee down the street. Jason, knowing this to be one of his MODS gone rogue.. grabs the protein chucks from warriors hand and flings them at pee diddy. *THWAK*... pee diddy drops and the dreaded protein chucks have done their job once again and kept the protein shipment safe.

Jackman is offline Banned
    lol somone had some time on their hands!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    BigOl' always has time on his hands...Time and K.Y.

well dont we all?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That is some serious story telling skills.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    BigOl' always has time on his hands...Time and K.Y.
    lmfao!!!

and yea...good story too!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    But it was all a ruse! Big Ol' didn’t see what was happening next because he was to busy high-fiving the others. Jugg was only acting like he was down and out for the count. Unbeknown to the rest of the team Jugg wore his knee brace under his flashy running suite and had hidden a fold up cane in his fanny pack. Hence the reason why he was the mastermind behind this rag-tag team of misfits. Of course he didn’t tell them about “plan B”………..he wanted to keep the booty all to himself, why should he slit it if he doesn’t have too? He whipped out the cane once Jason ran of to help Cycleon and hurriedly hobbled over to the cab of the truck. Just as he thought, the engine was still running and he climbed in. He threw the rig into gear to make his get away all the while eating a protein bar he brought along. Jason gave chase but once he jumped up on the running board Jugg hit him with a “ninja open door fast” technique sending him tumbling into a ditch. Cycleon ran to his 1968 beetle so as to catch up with the super villain Juggernaut but being the brighter of the two Jugg took the bottle cap he uses to start the car, leaving Cycleon standing in the middle of the road shouting obscenities. Jugg just thrusted a finger out the window and kept on trucking.

There should be a write up in your local paper about it because the reporters are comparing this heist to the Great Train Robbery. Other then Lex Luther or Ron there has never been such an evil, yet brilliant villain. Also keep an eye out for an ad in the classified section………….I think you might find a hell of a deal on protein powder at bargain basement prices as well. hahahahaha

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    you guys are craazzzyy!! lol

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    kind of funny story but Sir Victorian guy, V.C still remains best IMO.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Jason gave chase but once he jumped up on the running board Jugg hit him with a “ninja open door fast” technique sending him tumbling into a ditch.
    "ninja open door fast" !! lmfao...i love it...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    kind of funny story but Sir Victorian guy, V.C still remains best IMO.
    No arguement from me on that one. Does he frequent any other boards? I'd love to read some of his new stuff if he does.

"As I flipped through the worn pages of this month's issue of 'Flex', I happened to see an advert for Joe Weider's 'Mega Mass 4000'. One serving (approximately 1 pound of powder) yields and awesome 88grams of protein . This is what would push me over the 320 pound mark! Not since Paul's blinding vision of Christ on the road to Damascus had any man seen the light so clearly- I stood up, and began screaming "NOBBY...FOR GOD'S SAKE, WE HAVE TO GET TO THE ****ING SUPPLEMENT STORE NOW!!!"
    I stormed out of the room and up the hall, and lo and behold my grandmother was inching up the hallway with the help of her walker. "Get the **** OUT of my way, woman!" I screamed, and dealt her a bodycheck into the wall that would put any NHL player to shame. I ran out the front doors, found Nobby waiting in the Rolls, enjoying a mickey of scotch, and we thundered off to the nearest supplement store."

Freakin halarious!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMFAO!!!! **** I thought I was bored at work today...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Bump... cause this was funny as SHEIT!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Good one Big ol

hahaha this is great

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    big ol is the poster child for "WHY NOT TO TAKE DRUGS"

Thread Information