Symian is offline Member

South Padre' here we come!

Ah MAN! My boy just found out that his fiance' cheated on him for the second time. A long story, but I gotta get this guy out. Who's gonna hit South Padre' this spring break? I've never been, and I'm plannin a trip.

Who's been there before, and when is the peak spring break time?

Sym

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    South Padre is alright.... I've been a few times and fun can be had but it's not my favorite place to go for spring break. Of course Mexico is just short drive away...

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'd say Mexico...but i've always gone to rocky point, or san carlos (coming from AZ)

where do you Texans go in Mexi??

and sym...you're a good bro for getting you boy the hell away for a bit...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Cancun and Cozamel are short, cheap flights from IAH...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    padre was alright....lots of hoes but a lot of trashy ass guys, i've been the last 2 breaks, it was fun but cancun will be a lot more fun. Matamoris is right by padre, bout 30 minute drive, real trashy over there. They got clubs but they were real dirty and there a lot of beggers on the street, not cool. I was asking for testosterona to the beggers, but they didn't have it Fun, but wouldn't go back

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    padre was alright....lots of hoes but a lot of trashy ass guys, i've been the last 2 breaks, it was fun but cancun will be a lot more fun. Matamoris is right by padre, bout 30 minute drive, real trashy over there. They got clubs but they were real dirty and there a lot of beggers on the street, not cool. I was asking for testosterona to the beggers, but they didn't have it Fun, but wouldn't go back
    We just have to get out of this town, and see some different women! I just wanna go somewhere that has a beach that we can show off, and look at women in almost nothing . Dam*, I feel like I'm turning into one of the "meatsticks" that we used to make fun of in the clubs .

Sym

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I had a blast in padre 2 years ago but then again i haven't been to cancun or cozumel. We stayed in a hotel walking distance from the mexico border. During the day we where on the beach in padre partying it up. At night we'd come back to the hotel eat take a shower and walk to mex. It is freakin dirty as hell in matamoros but there are lots of girls on spring break and all u can drink for like 8 bucks... I spent 3 nights and 5 days down there for $150(including room!) so if your looking to go somewhere on a budget that's it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Meat stick.................tooo funny........... like man butter........ you guys crack me up..

so... lets do a fridaynight... everyone at the chat room... we drink from 7m tilll someone stops posting.. 1 drink per minute..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    We just have to get out of this town, and see some different women! I just wanna go somewhere that has a beach that we can show off, and look at women in almost nothing . Dam*, I feel like I'm turning into one of the "meatsticks" that we used to make fun of in the clubs .

Sym
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    I had a blast in padre 2 years ago but then again i haven't been to cancun or cozumel. We stayed in a hotel walking distance from the mexico border. During the day we where on the beach in padre partying it up. At night we'd come back to the hotel eat take a shower and walk to mex. It is freakin dirty as hell in matamoros but there are lots of girls on spring break and all u can drink for like 8 bucks... I spent 3 nights and 5 days down there for $150(including room!) so if your looking to go somewhere on a budget that's it.
    South padre is not walking distance to mexico. Matamorus is like a 30 minute drive from padre island. You must have been thinking of somewhere else. Yeah, I didn't spend **** last year either. There just happened to be a bunch of people we knew down there and just crashed on the couches like bums. You'll have a good time but i've been 2 years in a row and I aint going again. Lots of chicks from my school go so don't worry, there will be some skanks runnin around...

Well we actually stayed in brownsville and where 2 blocks from the border to mex, ltot cheaper we only had to drive 30 mins in the morning to padre every day and then back at night.

makes since now

what school do you go to 50% natural?

allsaucedup is offline Member
    padre is a sausage fest on spring break

Thread Information