shootdeep is offline Member

**UPDATE**...uh-oh i'm in trouble

i just got back from the police station. thy called me last night and asked me to come down so thy wouldn't have to arrest me. they're gonna charge me with criminal threatening. the guy wouldn't let it go and they have no choice. they tried to tell me that i'm "lucky" that it's not assault as well. i'm still trying to figure out who's the lucky one..me or that guy...... anyway, it's my word against his and i'm gonna get a good lawyer. he was trying to say that i really grabbed and violently shook him, thankfully the store video proved him to be a LIAR!!!! the way i look at it is that it's worth a minor ding in my record to get an apology for my daughter. now i have to be real careful because i'm sure i'll run into him 27,000 times before the hearing....f***ing loser

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    your lawyer might tell you this, but if he actually made a statement to the police that you violently shook him and the video shows you didnt....well, push for charges of lying to the police be brought against him. This does happen to be illegal. you can't lie in a statement or under oath. If you can get it to fly, I bet the whole thing disappears.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Just like jeff said. Press charges on HIS ass...Oh, jeff by the way thanks for the help with my girl!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    You can also sue him for false prosecution in a civil court, and not to mention what jeff said, perjury. Look at what is happening to that woman that lied about the lottery.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Making a false statement to the police (according to the video store camera) is a misdomener..

Assault on a minor is also...

Just my experience..

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    i just got back from the police station. thy called me last night and asked me to come down so thy wouldn't have to arrest me. they're gonna charge me with criminal threatening. the guy wouldn't let it go and they have no choice. they tried to tell me that i'm "lucky" that it's not assault as well. i'm still trying to figure out who's the lucky one..me or that guy...... anyway, it's my word against his and i'm gonna get a good lawyer. he was trying to say that i really grabbed and violently shook him, thankfully the store video proved him to be a LIAR!!!! the way i look at it is that it's worth a minor ding in my record to get an apology for my daughter. now i have to be real careful because i'm sure i'll run into him 27,000 times before the hearing....f***ing loser
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    wow man, that ****ing sucks.....that guy is a ****ing prick... he deserves a major beat down....at least its not too serious bro...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sorry to hear you have to go to court. I stand behind you and what you did for your daughter. that guy's a pussy. if people had honor **** like this wouldnt happen. good luck bro!

those are good points. i may just call the cops and bring that up. maybe i can save the money for a lawyer. hhmmm...where would i ever spend that extra cash?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I don't know .. but sending some ___________ to the bros that gave the idea would be nice.........

Good luck man.......... really ..

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    those are good points. i may just call the cops and bring that up. maybe i can save the money for a lawyer. hhmmm...where would i ever spend that extra cash?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jbol is offline Senior Member
    youll get his name and address in the court case,just post it,well take care of em

JGK
    JGK is offline Junior Member
    Filing a false police report
    Assault on a minor

Nail his ass!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What is the original post called? What happened? What's the story?

hoss827 is offline Banned
    It's somewhere at the top...just called "uh oh i'm in trouble." Some guy was being a dick to his daughter in a store...refer to thethread.

MachZ is offline Member
    If he lied about your assulting him and the store tape showed different then his credibility is gone.
    This will be brought up in court by your lawyer. He lied then, so he's lying now and can't be trusted.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    call and talk with the DA, probably an ADA actually handling your case. Tell them the story first...then decide if legal representation is necessary. The cops charging you doesn't mean anything really. Accused and convicted in a court of law are two way different things.

I have many friends that are attorneys...and I still hate attorneys. But in situations like this, an attorney can fix everything real quick like. Worth every penny in the long run.

There's nothing wrong with what you did...but you did break a law when you touched his person. Justified to all of us..."definitely", but you may have to go through some motions to make it go away. Look at it this way...if you had it to do all over again, would you do the same exact thing? I would personally and not even think twice about it.

Sometimes life throws some curve balls your way...don't have regrets for the doing the right thing in those situations. Just do what you have to do to move on.

Good luck with it and keep us updated.

peace,

ttgb

i really appreciate all the input. i'm gonna try and talk to the prosecuting attorney about it. i'll let you know what happens. and to answer any questions, YES it was worth it and i would do it again.....maybe in the parking lot where nobody is around...heh, heh, heh.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont take him to court bro it isnt worth the time and effort. You have to take the risk of possibly not winning and being stuck with the lawyer fees. I'm a criminal justice major and to be honest I'd plea bargain it to see what you can get it down to. You said you weren't arrested right? Well thats all what counts to be honest. Plea bargain it then plea bargain it some more and threaten them to go to trial with it before you even move with a lawyer. It's bargaining remember that it's no different then you trying to get the price down on something you want. Just happens to be your life this time. But if you stand firm in your plea bargain than most likely they will drop it further or the douchebag taking you to court will drop the charges. One of those two will happen...I'm betting the charges will be dropped.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    And when i say dont take him to court I mean dont take him to civil court. NOT CRIMINAL

Thread Information