spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Another spywizard poll... How old were you...and did it effect your Promiscuity

Another spywizard poll... How old were you...when you lost your virginity... and yes... Hoss, we know you are still pure..............and did it effect your Promiscuity

Some studies show that the earlier (mostly with girls) you become sexually active, the more promiscuious you are..

that is...

If a girl becomes sexually active before or about age 13-15 later in life, she will continue this behavior.

If some of you ladies would clue us in a little..... that would be cool... this same pattern does not neccesarily apply to guys..

or

Guys.... what has your experience been............. Remember if you ask a girl how many partners she has had....... multiply the answer x2= correct # of partners..

and if you ask a guy,,,,how many.... you devide by 2 = corret #

Peace
    Last edited by spywizard; 01-21-2004 at 02:54 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    i was 17.. and i dont sleep around.. that much.. but hey accidents do happen... and monster stop calling i said no once i'll say no a thousand times..

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was 16 and only had sex one time, then when i was 18 i got a gf and she was my second. we were together for 3 years. and we broke up when i was almost 21, now im 23 and have been with about 10 girls total. honestly i wish i only slept with my ex, and ended with her. if we were still together id be quite happy if she was the only girl i ever was with

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I was in 6th grade when I lost my virginity during a truth or dare game, could not even nut yet. Looking at my nickname will give you an idea of what happened to me, but I am stunningly good looking so I may be an exception to the rule. Thankfully, I have grown out of my wicked ways because whoring is a lot of work.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I was 18 when I lost mine. Some **** TEXAN! I can't say if it has anything to do with it but I have a sex drive from HELL!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    hell yeah. props to the cowboy who gotcha Barbi

i was 20. she was 27. turned into a man whore after that. now i'm too irresistable for the ladies...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL After all these years (18) we are still friends. It's all good.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

FROST is offline Associate Member
    I was 15, in the middle of a ****ing feild at a keg party with a bunch of seniors lol. Only been with 2 people since, so thats a total of 3. After educating myself on STD's ive been tested, and i'm clean, thank god. Will be much more carful in the future.

Bri

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    hey spywizard, how come all of your threads seem to have something to do with sex. there is something psychological going on here.

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FROST
    I was 15, in the middle of a ****ing feild at a keg party with a bunch of seniors lol. Only been with 2 people since, so thats a total of 3. After educating myself on STD's ive been tested, and i'm clean, thank god. Will be much more carful in the future.

Bri
    the first girl i slept with was a total whore. so was the second and third and fourth. after that it got better. all in all ive been with 25 girls in my life. two of them since my divorce 4 months ago. i was pretty promiscuous in my 20's but i was with my wife for almost 8 years so that put a big damper on me throwin the "D" around its wierd, ever since i started my cycle the women seem to like me more. cant tell if its a confidence thing or a pheromone thing.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I will answer this question, although you are not the first to ask... but here goes..

Sex in itself has been a big part of my life..

Raising 2 daughters 20 and 22 now... and divorcing thier mother 5 years ago.
    Both daughters felt that they could come to me and tell me when they had become sexually active.. We just have that kind of relationship.. They ask questions, i give answers, and sometimes opinions..... I have them understanding that they can be more than just a "Mommy"... that although that is an important thing in ones life, it is not the end all.

Sex can be and has been both a control thing for me, (I was controlled by it) and i have used, and controlled others with it..

Sex is not Love... there can be love without sex however this is not the kind of love and relationship that is most fulfilling for me..

Alot of the post that i make are to gather information, to invoke a response, not to give information, but to offer direction through asking questions..

remember we all have 1 mouth, and 2 ears... use them in that proportion..

The post that i make are also light hearted.. I hope..

If you wanted to discuss God, or politics, or abortion, or how many pounds of pressure it takes to rip off the human ear, i can speak to all of these issues, but the ones i choose to speak on... need to be just for fun..

To laugh is a greater gift to all, after all.. i am but 1 opinion...

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    hey spywizard, how come all of your threads seem to have something to do with sex. there is something psychological going on here.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information