Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: what's up with Big Poppa Pump - Scott Steiner ?!?!

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member

what's up with Big Poppa Pump - Scott Steiner ?!?!

Do you guys remember this anabolic freak? he's bigger than most pro bodybuilders and cut as a mofo! , you know the guy with the 26 1/2" arms ??... heh, I'm hoping he's going to get signed with WWF sometime soon, right before wcw was bought out he was a MONSTER, at a height of 6"1 the guy was like 285 ripped with 26 1/2" arms.. he didn't have the most amazing proportions but shit he was a freak and a half..I'd love to see what his stack looks like

Keep in mind that he's not a competing bodybuilder.. this is a wrestler's build!!!!!!!! insane.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    i heard he had a foot injury, also heard he has been bouncing at clubs in florida for fun, in a way i want him in wwf in another way i dont.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, my stacks aren't too outrageous. Most I've ever gone is a gram of test a week with a cc or two of deca . I take anavar most of the year, as that keeps me full and vascular for the stage. EQ is also a major part of my supplementation. I'm about to sign a deal with Muscle-Tech, so I'll have to start saying "It's all Nitro Tech, Acetobolan, Cell Tech, and Hydroxycut". Oh well. If Kovacs can do it, I can.

But don't think I didn't work hard to get where I am today. Many hours in the gym, and many hours cooking.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    He said he was going to make his "big return" after the holidays. I'd definitely get interested again in wrestling if he came back. I hope he hurries back so I can sport his t-shirt again

"All's I care about is my freaks and my peaks!" - "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 01-15-2002 at 07:58 PM.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    look at f**cking arms on that monster!!! jesus I remember when he used to come out, get on the ropes and do a front double bi, then kiss one of his peaks.. umm let's just put it this way, he didn't have to lower his head or raise his arm to kiss that peak..
    he's definetly got some of the sickest genetics I've ever seen in my life.

if only he had a bit more of a chest and bigger quads.. the guy could compete in the IFBB

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    his contract with time warner was up in october i believe. he signed with the wwf and is brushing up his ring skills in japan. we should see him on raw real soon. hopefully at the rumble!

Saiyajin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP View Post
    Well, my stacks aren't too outrageous. Most I've ever gone is a gram of test a week with a cc or two of deca . I take anavar most of the year, as that keeps me full and vascular for the stage. EQ is also a major part of my supplementation. I'm about to sign a deal with Muscle-Tech, so I'll have to start saying "It's all Nitro Tech, Acetobolan, Cell Tech, and Hydroxycut". Oh well. If Kovacs can do it, I can.

But don't think I didn't work hard to get where I am today. Many hours in the gym, and many hours cooking.

I'm curious if this was really Scott Steiner's cycle!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyajin View Post
    I'm curious if this was really Scott Steiner's cycle!
    Wow, first post bumping a 12 year old thread?!?!?!?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...and it took 5 months to post up in this thread. Must have spent the time looking for it?
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-28-2014 at 04:37 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ...and it took 5 months to post up in this thread. Must have spent the time looking for it?
    Now that there is some funny shit
    almostgone likes this.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

Thread Information