Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mass junkie is offline banned

Well here's my new pride and joy

Heres my new crib.....I've been looking for awhile and when I saw her I knew she was the one Let me know what you guys and gals think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well here's my new pride and joy-house-1.jpg   Well here's my new pride and joy-house-2.jpg  

some more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well here's my new pride and joy-backhouse-1.jpg   Well here's my new pride and joy-balcony.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    looks nice
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what did you pay ? if you don't mnd me asking?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Very nice mass.......... Good luck with it.

even more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well here's my new pride and joy-dinningroom.jpg   Well here's my new pride and joy-kitc-1.jpg   Well here's my new pride and joy-masterbath.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    what did you pay ? if you don't mnd me asking?
    375,000 4000sqft

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey mass....

closed community??? how close to the water... yada yada.???

Funny how the architecture is so simular to california.. but that's cool i like it.........

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    375,000 4000sqft
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Very nice pad bro. Did you pay so much for the house that you couldn't afford furniture.

Me and my wife are probably passing your way the first of Febuary if you would like me to brake it in for you. We could start on the kitchen floor and end up outside on the balcony and yes you can watch.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Nice castle bro!!!

But I wanted to see pic's of your wife....

peace,

ttgb

Swellin Guest
    Slick looking pad Mass. I can't beleieve that you can get a 4000sqft house in Miami for that price.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Very nice Mass!! Isn't it great moving into a new place.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the bathroom set up. Houses in FL are always nice. Thats the hook up man. How many bedrooms?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    looks really good.............so whens the party?.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

peam is offline Suspended
    Yeah MASS, like Danielle said...when's the party?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Awesome crib bro.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I don't believe this for one second...........take a picture of that bridge you live under bro and quit clownin.....ain't no way you could buy something that nice. hahahaha

Sweet place bro. Which bedroom do us AR brothers get to stay in when we visit? And take a picture of the fridge.....need to know how much room you'll have left for my stuff to fit in. You do have a pool don't you? It's a law in FL to have a pool..............if not then the guy living closest to you that does will have to let us borrow it now and then. We'll put it back when we're finished with it. hahahah

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Man a house like that in LI would easily be over 600 grand. I'll never by a house up here....thats why I'm collecting the cardboard boxes now. Is that your escalade in the driveway to? Lucky bastard....enjoy the new crib bro.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Mass where is that house at in Miami?

Lots in my neighborhood are now going for 500K, let alone houses on it. Its become trendy for developments to buy crummy houses around here for like 800K-Million, knocking them down, and building like 2-4 Million dollar houses. In fact there is some old couple who owned a 25 acre parcel of land with mango trees on them, seemingly lined up like a former farm/plantation. A developer finally conviced them to sell the land for like 17 Million I think...It might actually be like 11-12 Million for 20 acres....I forget but thats a lot. We bought our house for like 400 K five years ago and then put like 100-150K in renovations in and now that same developer wants to buy it for a million or so....

cb25 is offline Banned
    nice place mass...i'm officially insanely jealous.

best of luck with the moving, etc...can be a huge pain in the ass...but there's a huge payoff when a place like that gets setup

sounds like everyone's calling for an AR houseparty for a "housewarming." I'll even bring a little plant for a housewarming gift...

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    pimp house buddy

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    oh yah, and pimp ride too!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    looks really good.............so whens the party?.......
    Yeah when are you flying me and Danielle in so we can have that threesome in the jacuzzi we talked about?

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Mass where is that house at in Miami?

Lots in my neighborhood are now going for 500K, let alone houses on it. Its become trendy for developments to buy crummy houses around here for like 800K-Million, knocking them down, and building like 2-4 Million dollar houses. In fact there is some old couple who owned a 25 acre parcel of land with mango trees on them, seemingly lined up like a former farm/plantation. A developer finally conviced them to sell the land for like 17 Million I think...It might actually be like 11-12 Million for 20 acres....I forget but thats a lot. We bought our house for like 400 K five years ago and then put like 100-150K in renovations in and now that same developer wants to buy it for a million or so....
    Palmetto bay.....and since they just incorporated....its defintely gonna double within the next few years.....I couldnt wait any longer bro...I had to do it....I plan on putting a pool in.......staying about 5 years and then sell it and get something better.....

lmao...Party will have to wait a lil while guys...... im going to be tapped out for a while.....

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Man a house like that in LI would easily be over 600 grand.
    easily...........600k.........i was thinking around 800-900........house down my block went for 550.....and its like half the size of his..........friggin Nassau county
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Palmetto bay.....and since they just incorporated....its defintely gonna double within the next few years.....I couldnt wait any longer bro...I had to do it....I plan on putting a pool in.......staying about 5 years and then sell it and get something better.....

lmao...Party will have to wait a lil while guys...... im going to be tapped out for a while.....
    I still want to see pic's of your wife.....

Ya **** right friggin nassau county. Your a hofstra girl arent you either Hofstra or Nassau one of the two. I so gotta get the hell out of this place it's impossible to live here.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    PALMEtto bay.....

Your sick!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Funny how the architecture is so similar to California.. but that's cool i like it.........
    I was just about to say that bro. I looked at a house almost exactly like that a couple years ago here bro.

Beautiful home Mass. I am excited for you bro.

**** I thought cali was high but around 400k for average new houses like that here too. 800-900 is crazy
    Last edited by RON; 01-22-2004 at 11:00 AM.

Ya **** right friggin nassau county. Your a hofstra girl arent you either Hofstra or Nassau one of the two. I so gotta get the hell out of this place it's impossible to live here.

lol......neither.........Braircliffe......that small private college in Bethpage area..............you?

I know briarcliff. I'm stuck in the hellhole they call nassau community. Worst decision I ever made. Luckily this is my last semester. I was thinking of going to briarcliff after nassau but probably john jay instead.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it mass congragulations!!!! I like the styling it looks like a pueblo, or a hascenda?... I like the tiles on the roof, it looks like something out of a movie, I also like the colors, It's tight bro.. The only thing is the garage door looks out of place all "white" sticking out at you but that is a hell of a deal.. Houses are like investments, you make money no doubt bro...

Congragulations, 4,000 square feet, and no roomates, are you married, thats alot of space to fill with furniture!!!

Nice taste bro.. I dig the escalade, it fits with the house.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yea, and those people that are from NYC... geesh, those houses are soooooooooooooooooo expensive for shacks!!!! I don't understand, but my aunts house on long island is half as big as my mothers house here, and is 3 times as much... wtf is that, I was thinking about moving there, and finish up school, at stonybrook or manhattan, but i couldn't afford it by myself...<<shaking head>> ridiculous

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Party at MJ's!!!

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Gorgeous house, totally my taste.........congrats man.

By the way, nice truck in the drive way

Oh I know the feeling monster.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good..can I crash on the floor?

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Mass, Is the house Mediterranean style????Looks like.... I absolutely love it....

Did someone say hot tub???? I know you have to have one in that nice pad!!!

Babyweight

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Great house mass... looks beatiful I like the design, theres a house here in my town with the same south western look ive had my eye on... im waiting for the old folks to keel over that live there..

I know briarcliff. I'm stuck in the hellhole they call nassau community. Worst decision I ever made. Luckily this is my last semester. I was thinking of going to briarcliff after nassau but probably john jay instead.

lol.........save yourself........go to john jay......i think Braircliffe is a waste of money.......i wish i started at Nassau......lol..eventho all my friends have been @ Nassau for like 3-4 years already.......lol..why does everyone stay there sooo **** long?!?!......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information