Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge

I decided to go to the Keys.

i need some advice on where to stay in a couple of weeks. I have been to the Keys before and loved it but it was a while back. How is it this time of the year.
    Mass told me about Holiday Isle and it seems pretty good. Just looking for some more suggestions if not Holiday Isle it is.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    i need some advice on where to stay in a couple of weeks. I have been to the Keys before and loved it but it was a while back. How is it this time of the year.
    Mass told me about Holiday Isle and it seems pretty good. Just looking for some more suggestions if not Holiday Isle it is.
    Let me know when your going bro....maybe we can hook up and I can punch you in the nose...hahaha...jk bro......Theres actually so much to do down in the keys...But since your bringing the kiddies.....Holiday isle has stuff for them as well........its nice this time of the year....maybe a lil too cold to swim unless you have a wetsuit or something....but its a lot warmer than where you are coming from

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Let me know when your going bro....maybe we can hook up and I can punch you in the nose...hahaha...jk bro......Theres actually so much to do down in the keys...But since your bringing the kiddies.....Holiday isle has stuff for them as well........its nice this time of the year....maybe a lil too cold to swim unless you have a wetsuit or something....but its a lot warmer than where you are coming from
    I will let you know and I got a baby setter now bro. If this is still your best suggestion without the kids I will probably book it tomorrow. I will PM you and let you know when.

just looking for more advice. Don't tell me no one else has stayed somewhere nice in the keys.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    just looking for more advice. Don't tell me no one else has stayed somewhere nice in the keys.
    Stick with Holidays isle you homo ....dont make me come to this thread again

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick with Holidays isle you homo ....
    thats mass's mating call.. i would be weary..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hey.........check out the tarpin farm...it is at the begining of the keys............ on the North end... right side of the road.....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Key West (or as the locals call it "Key Weird") is where most of the action is.. but it can get a little pricey... what is your budget like? if you do hit Duval Street ya better steer clear of the garden of eden on the top floor of the Bull N Finch bar... unless you like to look at naked 50somethings...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously bro... if you REALLY want to enjoy the keys do some diving on the reefs and some fishing during the day... those bars will be open when you get back... The first time I went I stayed plastered on Duval street the whole time... was fun but I didn't know what I was missing. My brother lives there so I've been back several times now. Also, if you like History take a trolly tour, its cheap and very interesting... Oh yeah, and Mallory Square is a must at Sunset!

http://www.mallorysquare.com/
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 01-22-2004 at 04:13 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I lived in Key West for years.....Holiday isle is cool,plenty of water sports ect,and the infamous tiki bar.

Key West is a blast,but I don't know if you want to subject your kids to that atmosphire or not.

have fun bro

DB

Hurry up bro....now that we talked I cant wait to go shark fishing...

Hurry up bro....now that we talked I cant wait to go shark fishing...
    It's on Mass. I'm not bringing any fishing gear so we need to also plan a shopping spree(my wife wiil hate to hear that ****) as soon as I get there.
    It's going to have to be bud light instead of bud, I'm watching my girlish figure.

Booking it today.

Thread Information