Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hoss827 is offline Banned

My gf had a heart attack...

I got a message from her friend David...he said she was just released from the hospital today...She hadn't ate for 2 weeks...5'1 and 80lbs...She was at school and went to the restroom because seh felt sick...and had a heart attack in the bathroom..a girl found her an hour later and she was almost dead..She got to the hospital and she was there for 2 days..shes at home now, gaining weight back...but i'm afraid shes gonna do this again..It's just a fear I can't get over...I'm trying to get her a diet together of about 1800-1900 calories that will keep her at a good weight of 98-105lbs..she wont eat much meat though..chicken occasionally...if anyone could help out or contribute a diet i would really appreciate this...she said she would follow it..thanks everyone..Shes wanting to stop modeling now..this is the 6th time it's almost killed her...I'm not letting another ****ing fphotographer say one word to her..If he does God be with his a$$...

--Hoss
    Last edited by hoss827; 01-22-2004 at 05:33 PM.

Hmmm sorry to hear that bro... a heart attack at your age is very dammaging in the long run she'll have to be extra carefull from now in.

How is she with fish or seafoods? Not much of a meat fan, maybe it would be worth looking into high calories Meal Replacement Shakes or weight gainers...

Just tell her they are what bodybuilders and models use to keep slim...

Would put a bit of meat on her bones...

Red

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Sorry to hear that hoss............

find something she does like to eat.. not carbs, or sweets........

go from there..

try the diabetic diet...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Da Bull is offline Banned
    hoss she needs more than a diet bro...she needs therapy real bad or death is right around the corner.

Sorry to hear this,hope all goes well....get her help ASAP!!!!!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. I would talk to her doctor before you put her on any kind of specific diet to make sure it is compatible with her condition.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    hm..

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Thats crazy bro a heart attack? At that age i cant even imagine. You should talk to her parents bro she needs serious help.
    Last edited by RageControl; 01-22-2004 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    hoss she needs more than a diet bro...she needs therapy real bad or death is right around the corner.

Sorry to hear this,hope all goes well....get her help ASAP!!!!!
    I'm getting her help bro..thanks for your input...I'm getting her therapy too...shes not moving in with that dickhead agent...he better hope i dont find him thats for **** sure.. Shes telling me all the foods she likes as of now..i'm surprised she liked this much..she just held back and would never eat..but now I think things have hit rock bottom..and everything can start getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Thats carzy bro a heart attack? At that age i cant even imagine. You should talk to her parents bro she needs serious help.
    Parent's dont care bro...the only reason i havent called childcare is that she has no one else..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    she needs some serious help.......she isn't mentally stable........you shouldnt have to worry about making her diet plans for her.........her doctors and parents should be doing that.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Wow bro well props to you for being there man.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sorry bro, is she taking ephedra... 5'1'' 80lbs..she's a todler!!! and she had a heart attack... geez thats terrible man, it don't matter what she eats, she's gotta eat!!!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything will be aight...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'm sorry bro, is she taking ephedra... 5'1'' 80lbs..she's a todler!!! and she had a heart attack... geez thats terrible man, it don't matter what she eats, she's gotta eat!!!
    No way in HELL would I let her take ephedra...i'm not letting her touch any of that ****..no way...Well, she loves seafood ,eggs, chicken, pasta, ANYTHING with peanut butter on it...lol I'm getting her to eat ..she wants to. Shes only going to model now IF shell eat properly...If she can't eat well and maintain a healthy weight for her height, she says modeling is gone for good..

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Hoss was this the girl that you said was going to model but had to lose like 5 pounds?
    If it is man I think she should stay out the modelling circuit or anything to do with looks for that matter. You have to get her help man and you def have to watch over her. Anorexia is so dangerous and is very hard to get rid of. Get her some serious help.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    hoss she's lucky she doesn't live in Florida.We have here a law called the "Baker ACT"were if someone intentionally tries to harm themselves they stay in a hospital til docs feel they have recovered.

Shame how all these glam magazines fawk up young girls minds.

mass junkie is offline banned
    My heart goes out to you and your girl Hoss......anything I can possibly do to help you out...please dont hesitate to let me know

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Parent's dont care bro... she has no one else..
    There is monster.. I will adopt your g/f and we can live happily ever after..

The end

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wiky is offline Junior Member
    Good look bro, i can tell you for my experience that she needs you more than you think, if you think that she really listens to you when you speak about eating and stop modelling then you must be the more time you can be with her, really, good luck.

I know she'll get better bro, i'm just throwing the comic relief into all this drama

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Hoss, sorry. But I simply can't take you serious anymore. Last week she wanted to lose weight to model, then she wanted to smash both her feets because she can't dance or something like that. I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

Give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Hoss, sorry. But I simply can't take you serious anymore. Last week she wanted to lose weight to model, then she wanted to smash both her feets because she can't dance or something like that. I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

Give it a rest.
    Bro i'm not doing it for attention...I can see where you're coming from..She wanted to lose weight to model for a different company...THATS WHY SHES LIKE THIS NOW!!! She needs help is what it is...she has mental problems and i'm doing everything I can to help her with that..I will do ANYTHING I can to help her bro..even it means being called a liar by some people in this thread...I'm helping her in every possible way I can..and hoping to get some help from others here...No hard feelings taken bro.

JGK
    JGK is offline Junior Member
    If she wants to be a model then encourage her to be a fitness model. They look a helluva lot better than fashion models and are much healthier.

I'm glad she's alive and hope she can work things out. Be there for her.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Don't take them hard Hoss. Because the first time I truely believe you've been bull****ting us 24/7 I'll be in your face about it.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Hoss, what caused it?

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Hoss, what caused it?
    She hadn't ate for 2 weeks....anorexia..5'1 and 80lbs is VERY bad for someones health..

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    She hadn't ate for 2 weeks....anorexia..5'1 and 80lbs is VERY bad for someones health..
    But was it from blood pressure or a blood clot or something? My dad had a few heart-attacks from smoking and poor eating habbits. ****in scary bro

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Might have had low electrolytes and low potassium to cause the heart attack from not eating?

I'm not sure what did....I don't wanna ask her..I dont want this being harder then it allready is for her. I just know she hadn't eaten barely anyhthing for 2 weeks...I just thank God shes okay..and that i have this chance to help her recover, and be with her..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    usually its obesely overweight people that suffer from heart attacks.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear bro...but this is where ignorance on ephedra comes into play...

Ex(1)
    [QUOTE=hoss827]No way in HELL would I let her take ephedra...i'm not letting her touch any of that ****..no way...QUOTE]

Ex(2)
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=76968

peam is offline Suspended
    guys... whoever has said any BS to hoss.... just leave it alone... even if he is lying.... who cares? if you don't like what he's saying don't read and don't post in his threads.. it's a simple as that.... bugs me that you can't go anywhere anymore and get help... or advice... without someone doubting you... always the cynics... the world's screwed up enough as it is...

if you gain and lose weight at a rapid rate its a real easy way to get a hear attack. I forget what they say as rule of thumb but i think its if you lose or gain more then 20 pounds a month its severly unhealthy.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Hoss, **** bro I am impressed with your dedication to your girlfriend. You just need to be there for her until she can overcome this problem. I know a girl that went through the same thing and nearly died. She refused to eat and she would throw up if she did. It all stemmed from self esteem problems, so your girl definitely needs some therapy.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Hey bro...hope all turns out well for her...

and sig had a good point, you show a hell of a lot of dedication to your girl...she's extremely lucky to have you.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** HOSS sorry to hear that........continue to stand by her bro......it sounds like u might be the best thing in her life right now......good luck bro and if ya need anything let me now, I'll do what I can.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Im sorry to hear that bro... But like people said this is a matter that should be delt with by the physicians in various feilds.... SHe def needs to see some sort of thyrapist, and she should def consult with a nutritionist...

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    Hey bro...hope all turns out well for her...

and sig had a good point, you show a hell of a lot of dedication to your girl...she's extremely lucky to have you.
    Ah...other way around bro..i'm lucky to have her..Shes everything to me, keeps me in line too .

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sorry to hear about that Hoss. Everyone is right. She needs serious counseling. You may have to go to Health and Human Services to get it for her....unless you can pay for it. Doesn't sound like her family is going to step up.

Good luck.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer

Give it a rest.
    This is exactly what I was getting at in your previous thread. Last week when I talked to you, you told me you were getting ready to do her in the ass. If she was having all of these conditions and medical problems I'm sure that would have been on your mind not doing anal. I've never heard of a person having a heart attack then returning home 2 days later. If so, then it wasn't a serious heart attack.

If this girl is really having all of these mental issues (which I don't believe) you should run far far far away. You cannot solve other people's problems and rescue them. All they will do is drag you down with them. Trust me, I've been there. In the end you're only stressing yourself and ruining your own life. You CAN'T fix other peoples mental issues!
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 01-23-2004 at 08:29 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information