hoss827 is offline Banned

What online PC games do you bro's play??

Counterstrike, Unreal tournament, Quake 3..Shattered Gallaxy, starcraft broodwar, diablo II, Baulders Gate...etc etc.

The only ones i've played recently are Counterstrike and Shattered Galaxy, both are addicting and fun as hell. If anyone wants to play PM me

the_rebirth is offline Member
    you shuld play counterstrike with my lil bro..... so far noone can beat him

cb25 is offline Banned
    I don't play any online...but I've played counterstrike at a friends house once...damm that was a fun game...

i've stuck to PS2 games, but I don't have a network adapter...so i haven't had the chance to be online with it...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    counterstrike....man, talk about addicting
    -Cy

Well hell play with me guys!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Well hell play with me guys!!
    for a second I forgot what this thread was about and was a little disturbed...sorry hoss...no on both counts.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hey im waiting for Middle earth online to come out.

supposed to KICK ASS and the development looks good and its coming along.... should be out this summer.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hey im waiting for Middle earth online to come out.

supposed to KICK ASS and the development looks good and its coming along.... should be out this summer.
    now that i could get into...i may have to look into that one bigol...

Rise of Nations....I wanna play taht...no money though

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    any of you sissys play sport games? any one wanna madden? Biatch@#!@

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    I played Ultima Online when it first came out, and at that time it was the greatest MMRPG that has ever been. The possibilities were endless.

But, I liked to PK (kill other players) and they didn't like that too much, so when they changed the game to cater to the whiners, I quit. I did sell my account for quite a chunk of change though.

Plus Baldur's Gate, I LOVE That game.

Oh and Quake, Unreal etc too.....

-LH

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy plays Call of Duty?, Quake, Counterstrike.. He asked me to play i'm like dude i can't get down with that sh!t... I play euchre (which i am the master), spades, and chess(i will smoke, whoever in chess)

bring it!!!!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

hijack

what about ps2 socom 2 anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    what about ps2 socom 2 anyone?
    I'm getting it here soon and playing online. , I'll PM ya bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    I played Ultima Online when it first came out, and at that time it was the greatest MMRPG that has ever been. The possibilities were endless.

But, I liked to PK (kill other players) and they didn't like that too much, so when they changed the game to cater to the whiners, I quit. I did sell my account for quite a chunk of change though.

Plus Baldur's Gate, I LOVE That game.

Oh and Quake, Unreal etc too.....

-LH
    ya.. i played UO for about 2 yrs. Just got tired... then I tryed EQ, that quit QUICK haha..

ashreons calls was ok.. 2 SUCKED! I heard shadowbane is good. didnt wanna put any effort out to try it though.

Hey lord have you played NeverWinter nights?

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    ya.. i played UO for about 2 yrs. Just got tired... then I tryed EQ, that quit QUICK haha..

ashreons calls was ok.. 2 SUCKED! I heard shadowbane is good. didnt wanna put any effort out to try it though.

Hey lord have you played NeverWinter nights?
    What shard were you on? I was on Atlantic. Could usually be found in deceit or shame, red as a beet And Hokuto for a while.

I am about to get NWN, I've played every other game with the bioware engine and loved them all. I have heard NWN is awesome. Not UO, but awesome in it's own right for what it is.

Never played EQ, the 3d perspective and evercamping make me nauseous.

I dunno, that brief time in UO before UO:R was some of the best gaming I have ever done. Always a fight, always war, always action. Always fun. Then it ended, and so did I. LOL

-LH

ya bro.. renisssence was cool.

I played catskills.. and Hokuto also.

Ya if youve ever RPG'd... or played baldurs gate and such... NWN is AWESOME!!! its also cool cause you can make your own stuff up...

Neverwinter nights is the shizat!!! I play it bro, you should go on a quest with me sometime . My all time favorite RPG was Secret of Mana for super NES,

Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Neverwinter nights is the shizat!!! I play it bro, you should go on a quest with me sometime . My all time favorite RPG was Secret of Mana for super NES,
    well... with that said...

NO! hahahahaha

hoss.. do you do your own script?

Nah....I just got the game, learning more about it. But I love it right now. . Anyone here play flight combat simulators, like Red Baron? (old school...but still fun, hehe!)

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous

-LH
    That was the first game I was trule addicted to, UO. And you're definitely right about them spoiling it. I loved the days of archer mages, and precasting and all that.

This is what turned me off, a few years back they would just go down the list of servers and create a temporary mirror shard of each for about a week and then delete that mirror shard and move on to the next one. It was for testing or some **** like that.

So they happened to do a mirror test shard of chespeake for a week. And mind you that you have all your **** in this temp chesapeake shard that you would in the normal one, except what you do in the temp mirror doesn't have an effect on the permanent one, oh and you could set your skills to whatever in the temp one.

So one of my friends on chesapeake had around 25k-30k of each reg in his house plus a bunch of other crap. Anyways so the week they put up the temp mirror shard of chesapeak happened to be the same week that we didn't have school. So a bunch of us brought our pc's to his house, set up and just pked for like a week straight, never having to worry about having money or regs obviously. But of course after 4-5 days, beleive it or not it actually did kinda get boring. And after that, just trying to go back and play the normal way was just boring as hell, and that ruined it for me.

I guess now ppl have set up their own free shards to play on, one of my friends was trying to get me to play, but that game took so much **** time it was unreal, and thats one of the reasons i wouldn't play it again. I remember faking being sick so i could stay home from school, because you could get so much done because no one else would be on the server, lol.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    That was the first game I was trule addicted to, UO. And you're definitely right about them spoiling it. I loved the days of archer mages, and precasting and all that.

This is what turned me off, a few years back they would just go down the list of servers and create a temporary mirror shard of each for about a week and then delete that mirror shard and move on to the next one. It was for testing or some **** like that.

So they happened to do a mirror test shard of chespeake for a week. And mind you that you have all your **** in this temp chesapeake shard that you would in the normal one, except what you do in the temp mirror doesn't have an effect on the permanent one, oh and you could set your skills to whatever in the temp one.

So one of my friends on chesapeake had around 25k-30k of each reg in his house plus a bunch of other crap. Anyways so the week they put up the temp mirror shard of chesapeak happened to be the same week that we didn't have school. So a bunch of us brought our pc's to his house, set up and just pked for like a week straight, never having to worry about having money or regs obviously. But of course after 4-5 days, beleive it or not it actually did kinda get boring. And after that, just trying to go back and play the normal way was just boring as hell, and that ruined it for me.

I guess now ppl have set up their own free shards to play on, one of my friends was trying to get me to play, but that game took so much **** time it was unreal, and thats one of the reasons i wouldn't play it again. I remember faking being sick so i could stay home from school, because you could get so much done because no one else would be on the server, lol.

DUDE. I didnt understand a SINGLE word you typed. I thought Hoss got carried away with his s h i t and games.

I wish I had time for all those games. If I got into it, I would start missing work and staying up til 6 in the morning and sleep all day. Maybe when I win the lotto I will.
    Socom was fun for PS2.
    Cant wait for Unreal Tourney for PS2 online.

haha... saboudian... that is the truth though... why work for something that you can just get easily enough... and QUICK!

bro, i played a couple of free shards.. but your right... they were slow and only like 50 people MAYBE on board.

Check out Middle earth online

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    My buddy plays Call of Duty?, Quake, Counterstrike.. He asked me to play i'm like dude i can't get down with that sh!t... I play euchre (which i am the master), spades, and chess(i will smoke, whoever in chess)

bring it!!!!!
    Consider it brought...you name the time and place and I will spank that ass in Chess

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Consider it brought...you name the time and place and I will spank that ass in Chess

you gonna be getting help from the computer hu?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I'm game whenever you are bro, Yahoo let me know.. I guess we'll play for bragging rights...haha...Say the word

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ps2 socom 2

anyone else play ps2 socom 2 online? if so pm me! thx

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I used to spend atleast 4 hours a day playing starcraft a couple of years ago. Was totaly addicte to it and quite good to. Never played much ladder though. Might give it a shot again. Didnt like the broodwar addon. Just more anoying **** in it. But the improved ultralisk is cool

Teamplay one protoss, one zerg. No one could beat the guardian-scout combo. Except alot of **** templars.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    And if you guys think cs is good you havent played action quake 2. That game ROCKS , **** its the most fun online fps ever, it beats regular quake, cs, unreal. It beats EVERYTHING.

Thread Information