Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Just when you thought you'd seen it all

Our free weight area is being remodeled and expanded. In the meantime they have relocated that section to a corner of the gym floor. Kinda sucks with no mirrors, etc....but it's better than not having it at all.

Yesterday...in the middle of a set...I hear what sounds like a heard of cattle running towards me. The "Mando Commando's" as we call all the over weight sailors that fail their PT test...are running laps around the basketball court (which we are covering part of) and those idiots run right through the middle of our free weight set up. If I hadn't of been in the middle of a set....I would have thrown the dumbell at them .. I would have.

Everyone in the free weight area stepped up and blocked the path when they tried to come through the second time.

Man...think the fat cells invaded and replaced some Brain cells.

Ok rant over
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Fat boy program.............

tooooooooooofunny...............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Why can I completely picture this in my head. Sound funny

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I would have paid big money to see you throw a dumbell at a fat bastard...........LMAO

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Aint thata bitch....I can't run for shiat eiether, but i'm not fat.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Should of thrown the dumbell. LMAO..

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    Should of thrown the dumbell. LMAO..
    IT was 60 lbs....and I was too **** tired to throw it far enough to do any damage....except maybe to the wood gym floor.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey us fat people are cool.. im able to run a 6:30-7 minute mile..

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Fat boy program.............

tooooooooooofunny...............
    Ahh you know the ones don't ya Spy...

The thing that really pisses me off is ... there's a curtain that separates the half court that we are on from the full court area. There's space between our weights and that curtain where the jacknuts can run without running smack down the middle of our weight area. But NOOOOOO we have to try and piss off the muscle heads. Maybe they want to get beat down so they won't have to exercise.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    or sprain an ankle... thus not able to continue in the program... ??

just a thought.............

And yes CB..... in the AF my computer post i was 7:30 to 4:30 1 hour for lunch... and 1 hour for the gym.. we would play racketball for 1 hour 4 days a week...

the Fat boy program started big about 1984..... (that's when they started putting guys out for it)...

Too funny................

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    The thing that really pisses me off is ... there's a curtain that separates the half court that we are on from the full court area. There's space between our weights and that curtain where the jacknuts can run without running smack down the middle of our weight area. But NOOOOOO we have to try and piss off the muscle heads. Maybe they want to get beat down so they won't have to exercise.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information