USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Dude's, I'm in some bad ass pain

Guys i was just at the gym doing dumbell military presses and I had basically finished my exercize and picked up 50's just to do some quick reps. I picked up the weight and BOOM I must have pulled a muscle in my back or something man cuz I'm in some serious pain for about 12 hours now. I couldn't finish my workout and went home. it's in my lower back about a few inches right of my spine. Man i hope i didnt slip a disk or anything cuz this pain is bad and it's actually a pretty wide area where it hurts. I can't turn my upper body that well and it hurts like all hell to raise my arms above my head. Have any of you guys ever had this pain cuz I'm nervous/paranoid I may have slipped a disk.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    bro.. you were pushing with your lower back. bowing your stomach out.

probably just tweaked a muscle. Take some motrin and call a doc tomorrow to get it checked out.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a lower back muscle strain... Those HURT, I pulled my lower back a few years ago, and it hurt to do anything!!! ice or put a heating pad on it.. Can you look in the mirror is it bruised?... take it easy bro, those are a pain in the ****ing assneck!!

I doubt you slipped a disk, I don't think those are very easy to slip.. It sounds like you were already wasted from your previous sets, and you used a lil too much lower back to heave those biatches up.. Lower back injuries are pretty common.. It will take some time to recover bro..

Speaking of neck it actually hurts to turn my head to the left. F***in **** is killing me i was sleeping and kept trying to turnover and it would kill me. Sucks cuz I just started my cycle 2 weeks ago and now I can't workout for like a week.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Speaking of neck it actually hurts to turn my head to the left. F***in **** is killing me i was sleeping and kept trying to turnover and it would kill me. Sucks cuz I just started my cycle 2 weeks ago and now I can't workout for like a week.

what gym do you go to?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Go to a chiro... now...

If you believe they give bennifit or not... go several times in the first week of the injury...

I blew out a knee... literally...my foot was next to my face..

2 weeks taking it easy... with seeing the chiro 1x day...

no problems again..

good luck.............. and if it is a disc... he will know..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I doubt u slipt a disk, some sort of a muscle strain, regardless get it checked out....

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree it sounds muscular. take some advil, and muscle relaxers if you have any. a hot bath and a rub down couldn't hurt either.

Gold's gym in garden city south. Best gym around there. What about you?

Gold's gym in garden city south. Best gym around there. What about you?

really?......OMG.......i was thinking of checking it out there a few times........i go to Synergy in Franklin Square.....too crowded tho..........some new place "Twin Peak" are something like that just opened in New Hyde Park right near my job...........thinking of taking a look there........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

I hate synergy I live like 5 minutes away....i live right next to new hyde park. Gold's is great it never gets crowded. To many guinea goombas in synergy who concentrate more on looking good in the gym than working out. It's like a god**** car show everytime i pass that place everyone wears their sunday's best to go there.

I hate synergy I live like 5 minutes away....i live right next to new hyde park. Gold's is great it never gets crowded. To many guinea goombas in synergy who concentrate more on looking good in the gym than working out. It's like a god**** car show everytime i pass that place everyone wears their sunday's best to go there.

hmmmmmm.........5 minutes away?.........let me find out you live in my town..........lol...............

jeez man where do you live at...i bet it's elmont isnt it.....that or floral park

jeez man where do you live at...i bet it's elmont isnt it.....that or floral park

franklin square

LI sucks
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 02-24-2004 at 09:08 PM.

you could easily figure out who i am since the town has like 8 people in it.

I went to a gym on long island i can't recall the name.. LOL they wouldn't let me train in construction boots, thats all i had.. Thats ridiculous, I did train once in suffern which is upstate at this one gym.. First time i saw 200lbs dumbells.. I was like vewy nice!!! they let me train in my boots too..

lol....i was gonna say Stewart manor is like 10 blocks long.......Sewanahaka grad?

yes ma'am graduated in 2000 you went to carey i'm guessing?

yes ma'am graduated in 2000 you went to carey i'm guessing?

hehehe, yup.....Carey

what year did you graduate? crap i know that you're going to end up knowing someone i know

01..........what a small world

Thread Information